Poll

Does this thread need a poll?

Lemon is a nerd
No

Author Topic: [Global] Elderly Woman  (Read 37791 times)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: [Global] Elderly Woman
« Reply #285 on: March 03, 2016, 07:02:49 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #286 on: March 03, 2016, 07:10:08 pm »
+3
Response to the Gobblin: I didn't even know impersonating was a rule. Is it written somewhere? I have seen countless impersonations to include JayJrod, Sauce, Roh, ETC and within the rules, with similar name without any trolling. Just dressing up like them and playing the game. Those are just to name a few. Now I didn't know about Zlotz and his case but trying to get someone intentionally ban is completely justified.  It is implied that obviously now I know similar names are out the question
lol "I always played within the rules" "but mom I didn't know that rule was a rule"

You did not have the permission of the GOBBLINKING to use his personage. Through your actions some nerd banthreaded the real GOBBLINKING, and if Artyem hadn't been on the ball and had actually banned the real one instead of your fake ass, you would be in a Zlotz/Zl0tz type situation. So you should be thanking Artyem for seeing through your dense fogbank of shitty memes.

And saying "oh, but it was a bunch of people on the Frisitan banner that reported me, I'm the real victim" makes exactly 0 sense dude. It just proves that you were on that character to be belligerent towards that banner (i.e. meming with malicious intent).

As for why this is happening, man, Sparvicranapple spelled that shit out for you like twice bro, and he was being nice about it too.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #287 on: March 03, 2016, 07:17:57 pm »
lol "I always played within the rules" "but mom I didn't know that rule was a rule"

You did not have the permission of the GOBBLINKING to use his personage. Through your actions some nerd banthreaded the real GOBBLINKING, and if Artyem hadn't been on the ball and had actually banned the real one instead of your fake ass, you would be in a Zlotz/Zl0tz type situation. So you should be thanking Artyem for seeing through your dense fogbank of shitty memes.

And saying "oh, but it was a bunch of people on the Frisitan banner that reported me, I'm the real victim" makes exactly 0 sense dude. It just proves that you were on that character to be belligerent towards that banner (i.e. meming with malicious intent).

As for why this is happening, man, Sparvicranapple spelled that shit out for you like twice bro, and he was being nice about it too.

Your arguments are shit tier at best. Stick to shitty meme's and horrible one-liners. Using a "Mom I didn't know the rules" argument? GTFO. You are literally a waste of effort but I will bite. A bunch of people is two players btw, I already said I was playing a shitty cav, team bumps happen. Also who gives a flying fuck about Sparvico's being nice or not? I sure don't, so why do you? Keep bumping this thread please with your kindergartner explanations. Out of your league, stick to memes

PS: only thing I will ask the Gobblinking, your paragon I guess is if he wants lube or nah?

Ninja Edit: I see e_wstwd is trying to come up with something clever to say on this thread so I suggest you start a thread about me in General or off-topic instead of following me around the forums. A gobblin one-stop if you will. Make it easy
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 07:44:41 pm by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: March 03, 2016, 08:22:24 pm »
+2
This is adorable.

Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #289 on: March 04, 2016, 12:55:01 am »
+5
...What the log or Dupre did leave out was the kill I had on the RD Professors...

Dude, it is so obvious now, this has been a complete misunderstanding.

You got banned because you killed an admin, which isn't technically a bannable offence, so of course an admin conspiracy had to occur behind the scenes. It's nothing to do with the Gobblins at all.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: March 04, 2016, 12:58:53 am »
Dude, it is so obvious now, this has been a complete misunderstanding.

You got banned because you killed an admin, which isn't technically a bannable offence, so of course an admin conspiracy had to occur behind the scenes. It's nothing to do with the Gobblins at all.

The rabbit hole is getting deeper and deeper. How far does it go? Looking at you chadz

TBF I don't think Elderly/Desire/Nightingale is sway by the Gobblins
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 01:22:51 am by xxkaliboyx »
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #291 on: March 04, 2016, 04:47:32 am »
+2
The rabbit hole is getting deeper and deeper. How far does it go? Looking at you chadz

TBF I don't think Elderly/Desire/Nightingale is sway by the Gobblins

I've decided I don't like Canadians.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: March 04, 2016, 04:53:02 am »
Ive decided i love you more now.

Because canadians are awesome people

and thats how the fuck we roll.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #293 on: March 04, 2016, 05:05:18 am »
+1
Go back to your maple farm.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #294 on: March 04, 2016, 05:59:41 am »
+1
I've decided I don't like Canadians.

Only just now?
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: Is Elderly/Desire/Nightingale fit for an admin
« Reply #295 on: March 04, 2016, 09:45:43 pm »
(click to show/hide)

"I think its been mentioned several times, the team-wounding and team-killing is now secondary to the actual issue : impersonation." "Team-wounding took place in the screenshot." "read Artyem's message about banned for impersonating and team-wounding." " Lucinda clearly thought the teamwounding was an issue (Arytem quote about TW/TK)
 Just a few quotes contradicting himself.

(click to show/hide)
Schoi ran around impersonating me with "Asherem" and he didn't get banned so I don't think its about impersonating, but then again I am nobody and Gobblins popular so maybe that's it.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #296 on: March 04, 2016, 09:50:07 pm »
+2
Schoi ran around impersonating me with "Asherem" and he didn't get banned so I don't think its about impersonating, but then again I am nobody and Gobblins popular so maybe that's it.

Did you ban thread or complain to and admin about it? Was he impersonating you in an attempt to get your real character banned? Those are basically the only two reasons someone would get in trouble for impersonation, and in the case of Archy Legoooos both were the case, though the latter perhaps unintentionally.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: March 04, 2016, 09:54:20 pm »
Did you ban thread or complain to and admin about it? Was he impersonating you in an attempt to get your real character banned? Those are basically the only two reasons someone would get in trouble for impersonation, and in the case of Archy Legoooos both were the case, though the latter perhaps unintentionally.

Dude, get out of here. He came, read what was put out and he came to "his" own conclusion. Quit trying to sway opinion.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: March 04, 2016, 09:58:30 pm »
+4
Nah, I just found it annoying lol. I think he just ran around playing better than me(which isn't hard to do).   :oops: :lol:
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: March 04, 2016, 10:05:05 pm »
Nah, I just found it annoying lol. I think he just ran around playing better than me(which isn't hard to do).   :oops: :lol:

to be quite honest, I play better than most Gobblins 60% of the time, all the time under G0bblinkingreatleader. Is that name even being used by anyone?
Deserter_Merrrrrica