Author Topic: hero_party Offical Proclomation of Peace  (Read 5550 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: hero_party Offical Proclomation of Peace
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2012, 05:27:39 pm »
+12
One day I logged into Strat and realized I've been fueding with LLJK for months, constantly being insulted by Kesh, Fallen, and FCC, have almost all of ATS in my cRPG and Strategus faction, and I'm basically allied with Hospitallers and Occitan in an alliance against most of the clans on the map.

Almost as if this is an empi...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

when did I get so wrinkly..
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2012, 05:43:02 pm »
+2
Lol all you gotta do now is pay fallen a ton of gold to not merc against you. Also put large amounts of gold into fiefs and youl follow in his footsteps.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2012, 06:05:49 pm »
+5
That being said, didn't we originally attack LLJK an equal sized faction? They all just fled behind party boy so they could call in poppa kesh for help despite the fact that bird clan has enough gear to plate out thousands of troops.

Oh man this post, so much dumb.

1. Only in terms of roster size, and not actives since you like to differentiate the two. LLJK had about 6-7 active and semi-active people total. The same 6 people people joined BIRD clan. Of those 6, only 4-5 were active in the past few weeks due to vacations, life, etc.

2. Most of us simply did not and do not care about strat so when Partyboy expressed interest in leading the faction we said sure why not. It didn't matter to us if we lost to Hero Party, EU came in and wiped us out, or whatever. Phantom was stepping down anyway since he got a nice, big internship and neither I nor Spyde had any desire to lead as well. I had planned to quit at the beginning of December myself but Smoothrich decided to attack us so I stayed around to help to a degree.

3. You and this poppa Kesh thing, Egan, is how I can tell you are just an idiot who listens to Smoothrich too much and his trolling. I know Kesh is responsible for deformed babies, women's promiscuity, or whatever ill you can imagine but the facts are simple: He has never told us what to do. In fact, if Kesh who I hardly know gave me some kind of strat demand I would simple laugh in his face. I have done what I have wanted the entire strat cycle.

4. You are right we pooled what resources we had to gear out what troops we had. Did you expect us to fight in peasant gear? Not a single one of our armies have been shiny except for mine. Everything has been a motly blend of plate, cav robes, then whatever we could find. Sorry to dissapoint you Egan but you got tied down into a protracted war where you outmanned, outskilled, and outgeared your opponent. I would figure a clan that held off Hospis originally would know that decent planning can do a lot despite the differences.

5. You have thousands more of troops, so not sure why you are complaining about that number in the first place other than being a whiney baby.

Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2012, 06:47:19 pm »
+1
Oh man this post, so much dumb.

1. Only in terms of roster size, and not actives since you like to differentiate the two. LLJK had about 6-7 active and semi-active people total. The same 6 people people joined BIRD clan. Of those 6, only 4-5 were active in the past few weeks due to vacations, life, etc.

2. Most of us simply did not and do not care about strat so when Partyboy expressed interest in leading the faction we said sure why not. It didn't matter to us if we lost to Hero Party, EU came in and wiped us out, or whatever. Phantom was stepping down anyway since he got a nice, big internship and neither I nor Spyde had any desire to lead as well. I had planned to quit at the beginning of December myself but Smoothrich decided to attack us so I stayed around to help to a degree.

3. You and this poppa Kesh thing, Egan, is how I can tell you are just an idiot who listens to Smoothrich too much and his trolling. I know Kesh is responsible for deformed babies, women's promiscuity, or whatever ill you can imagine but the facts are simple: He has never told us what to do. In fact, if Kesh who I hardly know gave me some kind of strat demand I would simple laugh in his face. I have done what I have wanted the entire strat cycle.

4. You are right we pooled what resources we had to gear out what troops we had. Did you expect us to fight in peasant gear? Not a single one of our armies have been shiny except for mine. Everything has been a motly blend of plate, cav robes, then whatever we could find. Sorry to dissapoint you Egan but you got tied down into a protracted war where you outmanned, outskilled, and outgeared your opponent. I would figure a clan that held off Hospis originally would know that decent planning can do a lot despite the differences.

5. You have thousands more of troops, so not sure why you are complaining about that number in the first place other than being a whiney baby.

You are right, your 4 person faction should have 9 fiefs. My apologies.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2012, 06:54:37 pm »
+1
And your larger faction should be the one to decide how many fiefs smaller factions have?

(click to show/hide)

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2012, 07:04:53 pm »
+3
I'm not sure why "hiding behind partyboy" is such a burn when, every time it comes up, I openly state that that is exactly how I acquired the fiefs/active members from LLJK.  I didn't even know if FCC was actually going to come down to help, or if hero party was going to continue attacking.  It was all a gamble and, as I have had to state over and over, a blatant power-grab on my part.

Now, we might get wiped out.  We might not.  I just enjoyed having BIRD CLAN be a real thing on the strat map and I really did enjoy the battles and the xp and I'm looking forward to more.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2012, 07:07:21 pm »
+1
You are right, your 4 person faction should have 9 fiefs. My apologies.

Thanks Egan for confirming you are dumb, BIRD clan doesn't have 9 fiefs and hasn't for a very long time. Protip: We sold off 3 just so we could consolidate and we had no use for that many; Bardaq to Occitan to help them move back and Jammeyyed/Mazigh to VE since they were looking to connect their lands.

Keep playing though, you are making this easier than what it is to troll Blackzilla.

#Smoothrich#RealTalk - Stop recruiting ATS members like Egan and Heroin, you are making this too easy. I need more BADPLAYER to make this more challenging to troll. Pretty soon Egan is going to say he invented hashtags like Heroin saying he created memes.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2012, 07:24:59 pm »
+2
Hard to tell who's with who anymore.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2012, 07:25:49 pm »
+1
Free love, I like it.

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2012, 07:28:24 pm »
+9
i mean yolo right #420bonghitsblazeitup
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2012, 07:39:35 pm »
+1
Thanks Egan for confirming you are dumb, BIRD clan doesn't have 9 fiefs and hasn't for a very long time. Protip: We sold off 3 just so we could consolidate and we had no use for that many; Bardaq to Occitan to help them move back and Jammeyyed/Mazigh to VE since they were looking to connect their lands.

Keep playing though, you are making this easier than what it is to troll Blackzilla.

#Smoothrich#RealTalk - Stop recruiting ATS members like Egan and Heroin, you are making this too easy. I need more BADPLAYER to make this more challenging to troll. Pretty soon Egan is going to say he invented hashtags like Heroin saying he created memes.

Yeah, I just don't know how to deal with these endless zingers like "you are dumb" or "you are an idiot".

Protip: Next time you are looking to sell fiefs maybe you should work out some sort of NAP with the buyers.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2012, 02:58:30 am »
+1
Time to wipe out the rebel scum and last remnants of the jedis.

EXECUTE ORDER 69?

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2012, 04:15:43 am »
+1
Protip: Next time you are looking to sell fiefs maybe you should work out some sort of NAP with the buyers.

Oh dear, did you find someone who would believe the things that Smooth says?  I can't see anyone with a decent grasp of the English language ever falling for that.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2012, 11:50:12 am »
+2
Hard to tell who's with who anymore.

That's when you know it's getting good!

One day I logged into Strat and realized I've been fueding with LLJK for months, constantly being insulted by Kesh, Fallen, and FCC, have almost all of ATS in my cRPG and Strategus faction, and I'm basically allied with Hospitallers and Occitan in an alliance against most of the clans on the map.

And now you see the hero has become the villain.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2012, 12:05:23 pm »
+6
I dunno, having good terms with a lot of people can just mean you're not a total shitlord too.  It is a war game though, I'm not callin' anybody out.  Its just, oi m8, I wish we'd be a little better to each other on internet horseysword.

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.