Author Topic: hero_party Offical Proclomation of Peace  (Read 5551 times)

Offline Boss_Awesome

• Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
  • I am the Kwisatz Haderach
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade (Not the Coalition)
  • Game nicks: Boss_Awesome
Re: hero_party Offical Proclomation of Peace
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2012, 09:51:10 pm »
+3
oh no.. the cat is out of the bag. Kesh hates hero party. If you went around recording all the people who think many of your members are Dbags you would need a server farm

modify for my buddy zilla. I changed majority (which does not mean all) to many to help you out.

So true.  News flash lol, some people dislike hero party...  There is a reason why people would talk about attacking hero party in an open channel during a strat battle with no attempt at secrecy.  It's because they just don't care and it should have been pretty obvious already.  (Just my opinions)

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2012, 10:03:57 pm »
+4
It's what strat is all about. Big clans/alliances attacking weaker ones to expand while at the same time complaining about some bigger faction attacking them.

This is no different from Hosps attacking Hero Party, or the entire NA attacking Hosps.

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2012, 10:08:24 pm »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2012, 12:14:52 am »
+3
my favorite part is the coalition of 7+ clans! Unfortunately it is still just Bird clan, who you attacked and Fcc their vassal.. Caw caw

The FCC
BRD          fcc melee
Cavalieres  Fcc horsemen
Unicorns   Fcc archers
Narwhals 1 who does not play strat. Have not seen old Bobthehero in a while. Miss that guy
BS - 2 of us.

BIRD all what 5 of them?

Fallen Na fallen does not exist. The couple that remain are in the FCC. So that takes another off your conspiracy
ect

Now lets examine the players in this voice chat watergate. I will try and help.
You all may not recognize the voices but they include Kesh, leader of FCC, a_bear_irl from BIRD, Fallen_Loki, and Fus of BRD.
Kesh, One of the leaders of FCC (hates hero party with a passion bordering on creepy)
Bear Bird clan
Fallen_Loki menber of the fcc strat faction
Fus_Brd member of fcc strat faction.

So in the end we still have Bird clan who was attacked and their vassal clan deciding that taking you out would be a good time. Not much new or changed from before I guess.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 12:17:57 am by BaleOhay »
Leader of BS

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2012, 12:38:40 am »
+3
Hero Party: 30 Members

vs

Bird Clan:10
FCC: 61

yup, 30 v 71+dracul, frisian, teutonic, etc

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2012, 12:47:56 am »
It'd be like Werfrieds Peasant Battalion (less than 5 people who actively played) declaring war on Mercs then complaining about their size, Oprah sure you can somewhat validly complain if a group of 70+ people declared war on a group of 30 people, however this is not the case.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2012, 12:51:25 am »
+4

vs

Hero Party 30+ members v Bird Clan 5-7 members (4-6:1) and you are complaining because they may get some mild help from other clans who are currently fighting bigger factions than yours??  I guess hero party only likes fights where they have overwhelming numbers in their favor.  FCC tends to prefer balls deep with any good sized clan and sometimes multiple ones at the saem time.

P.S.  Hero party you guys are really starting to get creepy stalkerish - living in my teamspeak, constantly recording me or copying what I say.  If i didn't know any better (Smoothrich off his meds), I would say the whole clan needs to take  astep abck from strategus and relaly think about the fact that you are stalking someone and are wasting Christmas posting about it repeatedly - I just got back from several days enjoying time with family - why are you wasting so much drama on me???  CRY MOAR !!!

P.S.  If you had been stalking me in our ts since the beginning of strategus you would have been able to stalker record me saying something very similar about almost every single decent sized clan on na and even a few eu clans on strategus (lets just go send a big army and fuck with them).  I usually get shot down by other people by I tend to throw out that we need to atatck someone in a wartime simulator - becasue frankly if FCC is not attacking someone no decent sized sized clan ever attacks a clan of equal size - hell hospitallers would still be sitting with all that heraldic transitional plate turtling up in their fiefs for the 2nd month in a row if we hadnt marched.

The fact that you took it so seriously that you made a drama thread actually made us laugh out loud - bravo - like we really can afford to send 8K troops when we are in the middle of a war with a clan bigger than us who has twice as many of their active members show up for their fights as we do and even more than that in early morning fights.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 12:56:10 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2012, 01:06:10 am »
+2

vs

Stop bringing up Frisia in this m8. We are only hostile with Hero Party because they attacked us in a shameless attempt to steal crates and never compensated us or apologized. FCC on the other hand gave us troops and equipment to protect that trader. You guys really have some huge problems with taking other people's perspectives, you're very egocentric. Who would you be friendly with and hostile towards if you were in our position? Stop acting like we're a part of some maniacal force out to dick you, you just treated us like shit so we're returning that favor.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 01:09:52 am by Daruvian »

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2012, 01:15:16 am »
Stop bringing up Frisia in this m8. We are only hostile with Hero Party because they attacked us in a shameless attempt to steal crates and never compensated us or apologized. FCC on the other hand gave us troops and equipment to protect that trader. You guys really have some huge problems with taking other people's perspectives, you're very egocentric. Who would you be friendly with and hostile towards if you were in our position? Stop acting like we're a part of some maniacal force out to dick you, you just treated us like shit so we're returning that favor.

I guess I am a little confused by this: (Note this is only what is on the second page of this thread)
...but for real if you think you can take on BIRD CLAN and everyone who supports it, you cray cray my nuggah.

Yeah, so if you're actually looking for a reason why people want to fight you on strat, I'm pretty sure that it's because you attacked partyboy. That shit ain't fly.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2012, 01:20:13 am »
+3
CLEARLY my comment was not in any way facetious or made for humor lel. We're just trying to explain to you that a lot of people like BIRD CLAN because they're funny people who don't take shit seriously and when you go hitting someone like that it's hard to justify it. That's not why we're mad at y'all. I just told you why we're mad at y'all.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2012, 01:27:36 am »
+4
I guess I am a little confused by this: (Note this is only what is on the second page of this thread)

But nah, seriously. I mean, I realize that Mcdeath was just doing his bandit thing, you going after our (admittedly shittily equipped) trader wasn't a nefarious hero party plot, but it's easier to consider it like that to get a casus belli instead of sitting around and trading. I think partyboy's a pretty cool dude, so of course I'll try and help him out.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 01:32:27 am by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2012, 01:31:00 am »
+2
Egan saying Hero party having 30 members is quite an exaggeration, since we truly have 16 active members, who do their own shit, like me. lol If you suggest to use tactics or plans you get demoted in the strat faction/kicked out. I learned this the hard way when I went from rank 7 --> 5 when I came up with a very good plan to invade BIRD, but involed this terrible thing call "cooperation." So, it was shot down!

@Kesh, we only recorded you once outside of our TS! Besides it wasn't in your ts, it was in HRE/Fallens. We made this drama thread to troll you and try to make you see how seriously you take this game, and what happens when you lose. I believe you had the mentality that you'd roll over hosp like you did KUTT, but when you don't, you get mad. Even if you wipe hosp they will still going out swinging and severely damage your resources. In that Siege for Ichamur, I honestly thought we were going to get spawned capped till I traveled way back into the city and noticed we had 30-40 + flags left. You may have capped like 40 in the front of the city, but there were tons in the back and would've taken a lot more time to get the spawn timers up to spawn cap.  Then the fact that we had a bugged spawn point, remember, there's nothing anyone can do about it until its discovered.

(click to show/hide)
The internet is monitored by nuns who do not allow lying.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 01:37:46 am by DoD_Blackzilla »

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2012, 02:04:34 am »
+3
Egan saying Hero party having 30 members is quite an exaggeration, since we truly have 16 active members, who do their own shit, like me. lol If you suggest to use tactics or plans you get demoted in the strat faction/kicked out. I learned this the hard way when I went from rank 7 --> 5 when I came up with a very good plan to invade BIRD, but involed this terrible thing call "cooperation." So, it was shot down!

Yeah, you're doing your own things but when you're under a banner you're kind of taken as a whole.  BIRD CLAN, as a whole, stands for fun and love.  It was so bad even Berenger left it and joined hero party, where homophic slurs are not only tolerated by their leadership, but encouraged.  Maybe tell Smoothrich to cool it on the posting for a while and the community might warm up to you guys in a bit.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2012, 02:11:36 am »
Yeah, you're doing your own things but when you're under a banner you're kind of taken as a whole.  BIRD CLAN, as a whole, stands for fun and love.  It was so bad even Berenger left it and joined hero party, where homophic slurs are not only tolerated by their leadership, but encouraged.  Maybe tell Smoothrich to cool it on the posting for a while and the community might warm up to you guys in a bit.
That wasn't that much of a message of love and acceptance...   :|
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2012, 02:12:43 am »
+5

I'm only posting to tell people the low cRPG gold prices I am selling BIRD clan fiefs at.  An inactive 3 person clan has no excuse to hold half the desert, when there are so many clans and players without a single fief to their name.  Its up to people like us to serve as the compost heap and recycle the expired trash into new fertile soil for people who will play, regardless of how much mega-alliance bullying half the Strat map tries to do to prevent fun from happening and everyone getting a fair chance.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.