Author Topic: Remnant going to war against Hospitaller  (Read 7696 times)

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
Re: Remnant going to war against Hospitaller
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2012, 04:09:58 am »
+2
Again, this makes no sense. We attacked chevaliers RIGHT after we made peace with hospi, i think we waited a week or so, so we could prepare, but there was no "way earlier" for us to talk to them about attacking you. I am literally talking to smooth as i type this post, and hes saying otherwise. We were getting bored as well, we were literally days away from attacking you guys when you attacked our caravan. We were looking forward to fighting a fun war, and the fact that you guys just straight up lied talking about how you were on your way to attack us, how this war would have a bunch of fun battles, hell i even talked to you tom, and again you just lied to my face. Im sure you can understand why we are more then annoyed at this.

Well when we talk to smooth and he says otherwise we cant really say who is right. As well as Arrowaine when he came directly to our ts. You asked me if we we're going to war and I said yes, never said we we're going to attack you. If we we're attacking you, why would we tell you out plans?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2012, 04:17:10 am »

.......It's in your Forum Username........
Also, i think huseby knows your name because your forum profile name is "mmason94".....

YA I FIGURED IT OUT lol

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2012, 04:37:19 am »
+1
/sarcasm  :rolleyes:

In other news, What small factions are on strat?
DL (3)
Ildist group (4)
FPF (11)
Tuetonic (18)
Bird (10)
Kutt Remnants (22?)
HG (?)
Fidlgb (4)
Frisia (13)
SWF (8)
Jabonra(thought part of HP?) (3)
CHevalier (18)
Malta (13)

Holding a whopping 23 fiefs.(Bird fiefs being lost so this number is liable to go down.
Everyone else has the remaining...i think 100 fiefs it is.

You cant really base yourself on the ladder page to know the actual size of a strat faction, take Occitan as an example, we don't clean our member list that often and while it says we have 50+ members, we have at most 15 members online during prime time and as for strat, we probably don't have more than 20 members that are contributing to it with trades and shit and even less when it comes to apply for a battle which makes us more a medium faction than a big one.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 04:42:14 am by SHinOCk »
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2012, 05:30:26 am »
+2
You cant really base yourself on the ladder page to know the actual size of a strat faction, take Occitan as an example, we don't clean our member list that often and while it says we have 50+ members, we have at most 15 members online during prime time and as for strat, we probably don't have more than 20 members that are contributing to it with trades and shit and even less when it comes to apply for a battle which makes us more a medium faction than a big one.

Agreed, pure roster numbers don't really reflect the reality of strat. For example in strat FPF is actually just a front for a coalition of over 67 independent players.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2012, 05:55:26 am »
There's exactly six completely active members in my clan, and that's enough for me.  The power of a clan isn't really based off of how many members they have, more or so how many fiefs they have and how skilled their leader(s) are tactically and strategically.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2012, 06:22:11 am »
+4
Good job on the castle siege Remnants.  I'm not happy we didn't hold the walls and especially the last gate house, but I think the biggest thing that tacked on to it was the spawn time.  I'm very happy with the organization we had and the people who signed up to fight for us.  Being able to have 5 different battalions working as a piece in the great unit was impressive.

Congrats on taking Sungetche, I will look forward to trying to retake my home land in the future.  You should probably kill off the population because they are loyal to the one true God!
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2012, 06:25:32 am »
Agreed, Minus the lag it was a nice battle. I gave up on trying to swing through the lag so I just went on Kamikaze Attacks taking out ladders with you guys on it.. Not good for a KDR but still took a bunch out :)

See ya on the next one!

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2012, 06:26:30 am »
+2
Good job on the castle siege Remnants.  I'm not happy we didn't hold the walls and especially the last gate house, but I think the biggest thing that tacked on to it was the spawn time.  I'm very happy with the organization we had and the people who signed up to fight for us.  Being able to have 5 different battalions working as a piece in the great unit was impressive.

Congrats on taking Sungetche, I will look forward to trying to retake my home land in the future.  You should probably kill off the population because they are loyal to the one true God!

I love sieges. Fucking chaotic. We need to improve our engineers :P

(click to show/hide)

Offline Kirbyy

• Count
  • Renown: 286
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player
  • Hi guys
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Malta 4 lyfe.
  • Game nicks: Kirby, ynyng
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2012, 06:28:54 am »
God damn finals and level 16 handicap...

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2012, 06:34:49 am »
+2
The lag was insane, basically unplayable at the end... congrats on the castle though. That battle pushed me to level 34 so im happy  :D
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2012, 06:41:20 am »
+2
I love sieges. Fucking chaotic. We need to improve our engineers :P

(click to show/hide)

Next time tell Sauce to go murder people in melee and let me work the catapult... he was fucking wanting to switch target every 30 sec so we never destroyed a wall entirely...

Also ladder engineer need better coordination with the catapult crew... putting ladder in the middle of my shooting lane doesn't help. Think we destroyed at least 4 or more of our own ladder.

Also we need catapult guard that don't sleep on duty!  :lol:

But also working a damn catapult on uneven ground if a fucking mess...

Still Good fight guys, wasn't an easy castle to take.
A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2012, 07:39:12 am »
+1
the fact that you guys just straight up lied talking about how you were on your way to attack us

I said we were on our way to attack you because I knew you were stupid enough to believe it.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2012, 08:45:19 am »
I said we were on our way to attack you because I knew you were stupid enough to believe it.

unfortunatly chesty when 2 or 3 of your guys send a steam message to me telling me to disregard what you just said nearly everytime you post, your words dont have much meaning. still a good troll though.

@Remnant
We say you ran because here we are, and you are nowhere to be found. A matter of perspective of course, and your excuse is perfectly valid for all but one reason. We figured after you "tactically moved" up north that you were playing smart and making us bring the fight up north. Then you attack hospitaller and we thought you guys just were giving up and going balls out wasting your gear on the clan no one likes.

But no, this seems more planned, like you wanted this war with hospitaller for a long time now. You have no doubt confirmed this in the thread. So how do you defeat a clan that wont fight you because they would rather waste their pixels on another clan? I guess if we can't have our war, the only logical thing is to make you lose yours.

There is just one question I have left though, if you werer going to leave the area why attack a caravan on its border?

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2012, 09:09:03 am »
+2
unfortunatly chesty when 2 or 3 of your guys send a steam message to me telling me to disregard what you just said nearly everytime you post, your words dont have much meaning. still a good troll though.

@Remnant
We say you ran because here we are, and you are nowhere to be found. A matter of perspective of course, and your excuse is perfectly valid for all but one reason. We figured after you "tactically moved" up north that you were playing smart and making us bring the fight up north. Then you attack hospitaller and we thought you guys just were giving up and going balls out wasting your gear on the clan no one likes.

But no, this seems more planned, like you wanted this war with hospitaller for a long time now. You have no doubt confirmed this in the thread. So how do you defeat a clan that wont fight you because they would rather waste their pixels on another clan? I guess if we can't have our war, the only logical thing is to make you lose yours.

There is just one question I have left though, if you werer going to leave the area why attack a caravan on its border?

I guess Visconti didn't get the message.

Did that caravan guy get back from EU yet? His horses were much appreciated in our big move. Thanks.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2012, 09:37:46 am »
+1
tradenis is safely in our territory, he found a liking to drzs rage quit leaving massive amounts of S&D for him. you got 80k worth of rounceys and lost 5 fiefs, while he got a free trip to EU making well over 400k and we got 5 new fiefs. a fair trade I guess?