Author Topic: Flag cheat  (Read 3456 times)

Offline Kanclerz

• Baron
  • Renown: 83
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Vratislavia
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kanclerz_the_Grey
Re: Flag cheat
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2012, 11:37:30 am »
+2
Yeeeeeesss yessss yessss, we always cheating and using 1 000 000 cd-keys. I play at 7 computers at this same time and kill all. Yeeeeeeeee, cool story Haboe.
When you and your friends from Coalition and Mercs throwing ladder at your spawn and cover flags. This is okay? Are you crazy.
Your side first using covering flags. Think about what you're doing and just cry on the forum.
This is only game. They attack the bandits at night because during the day you would not have won.

THANKS FOR ITEMS, we use them well to defend our lands :)

Funny video material for all
History of this battle Hero -  Gingerpusyy after battle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_zAZxUEses&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:42:03 am by Kanclerz »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline _RXN_

• Count
  • Renown: 254
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chadzina
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2012, 11:41:19 am »
+1
Haboe, i think these two attack were made to block your armies, to avoid another morning battle  :wink:

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2012, 11:44:27 am »
Kanclerz, i posted here with clear evidence of the players in the GO roster cheating.

I haven't mentioned multiaccounting once, for some reason neither side can let go of that, but just keep that out of this topic? You've had enough BS about that, i see no reason why you are bringing it up again?

As for the vid... i can only feel pity for you, but ill send ginger the link, to show him you all still take the effort to confirm his presence in crpg.

Haboe, i think these two attack were made to block your armies, to avoid another morning battle  :wink:

So, they make 2 attacks in the middle of the fucking night to avoid a late night battle?

Offline Rantrex

• Baron
  • Renown: 98
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • The only one person who is not cheating in crpg:
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2012, 11:46:19 am »
+6
The problem is that one side is constantly cheating and exploiting game mechanics and the admins do nothing.  This has been going on for 2 years now.

Wrong.

Both sides are cheating a lot worse way than you could imagine. '(requires some heavy thinking to understand)'
Stop cheating.

Offline naduril

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Naduril
  • IRC nick: Naduril
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2012, 11:47:14 am »
+1
Kanclerz, i posted here with clear evidence of the players in the GO roster cheating.

I haven't mentioned multiaccounting once, for some reason neither side can let go of that, but just keep that out of this topic? You've had enough BS about that, i see no reason why you are bringing it up again?

As for the second vid... i can only feel pity for you, but ill send ginger the link, to show him you all still take the effort to confirm his presence in crpg.

So, they make 2 attacks in the middle of the fucking night to avoid a late night battle?
Haboe, stop shitposting already. Enough! Look my post again! All the attacks at Tshibtin were SO late that defenders roster was fullfilled with problems. But I know, Mercs are Pro's that dont lose. Bla bla bla. You shitposting as if you were Ginger.

Offline _RXN_

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2012, 11:48:24 am »
+1
Haboe, if they wanted to win, and not just to block, they would have attacked with a larger number of troops, no?  :P

Offline Haboe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2012, 11:50:35 am »
+2
Naduril, i use normal language, i make a normal post to report cheating, i don't ask for bans or anything that could disadvantage GO because of their cheat.

I am keeping it civilized and for some reason You and some other drz-grey members react so violently on a truth being exposed that you turn this into shitposting. Im asking to keep past mistakes of your faction out of the picture, and you are the ones that bring it back into this topic.

Offline Haboe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2012, 11:51:52 am »
Haboe, if they wanted to win, and not just to block, they would have attacked with a larger number of troops, no?  :P

If they had enough troops in that area to wipe us out of there then yes, they would have done that on a normal time. For some reason they don't attack us during their primetime, and continue on defending that village.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2012, 11:53:40 am »

History of this battle Hero -  Gingerpusyy after battle[/u][/b]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_zAZxUEses&feature=youtu.be

That pretty much sums up how I imagine most large clan leaders to be like in Strategus these days :D

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2012, 11:55:18 am »
Haboe, stop shitposting already. Enough! Look my post again! All the attacks at Tshibtin were SO late that defenders roster was fullfilled with problems.
It was late for you, for west and central Europe it was prime time or slightly after primetime.

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2012, 11:56:54 am »
+6
Hey mercs. Thread needs more drama.
Please ask Pussy what to do nextime u try to start new forum tearfall.

I remember times (first Strat and the begginning of 2nd) when Mercs shouted on every corner that they were the only faction that had no defeats (frankly, it wasn't 100% correct). Afterwards they had some fights. Real fights. Since then mercs can't stop crying. 

The problem is that one side is constantly cheating and exploiting game mechanics and the admins do nothing.  This has been going on for 2 years now.
:lol: love this guy!

You and some other drz-grey members react so violently on a truth being exposed that you turn this into shitposting.

Know why? I'm pretty sure that almost all drz-grey guys are fed up with your merc's truth being exposed... since DaveUKRs first rage-cry topic about being banned during the siege by DRZ side.  :lol:

Igni et ferro

Offline _RXN_

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2012, 11:58:53 am »
+4
Haboe, why do they have to deprive themselves of the natural protection that gives them the village and attack you in the open field? :) Once again, to prove that these attacks were made for blocking, look at the numbers, to attack someone you need a 1/3 of troops of the attacked army.

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2012, 12:00:32 pm »
+3

I wonder how the hell can u say that admins do nothing...
What should they do? Ban all your enemies except those 2-3ppl clans u can win? Or give you +100hp boost in every battle to give you some chances?
Igni et ferro

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2012, 12:03:02 pm »
+3
Haboe, why do they have to deprive themselves of the natural protection that gives them the village and attack you in the open field? :) Once again, to prove that these attacks were made for blocking, look at the numbers, to attack someone you need a 1/3 of troops of the attacked army.
Oh come one!
Let them think that Greys are going to wipe 'em out of this area. Let them all come to these battles in "prime time or slightly after primetime"
Igni et ferro

Offline Haboe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2012, 12:03:18 pm »
So far i have seen no one deny this cheat and a lot of ppl ignoring it and continuously dig up past mistakes, cheats and whatnot.