Author Topic: Grey Order Strat Announcement  (Read 19920 times)

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Grey Order Strat Announcement
« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2012, 12:43:47 pm »
DOWNVOTE EVERYONE
I did! At least on this page. 8-) Ok, I didn't downvote Tears, but his avatar is just too cute  :wink:

over a subject that has already reached a conclusion
The war never ends.

Alright, decision on this is that all of you will be unbanned from cRPG
They'll be back!  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline autobus

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 598
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade "Black Tea"
  • Game nicks: Autobus, Shushu, Samodur
  • IRC nick: Autobus
« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2012, 12:48:47 pm »
+5
I've reported it three times, the exact amount of gold I reported was in Kapikulu_Caki until the last day of round 3. If you don't know, ask chadz and it was Strategus round 3 not 2 you are not even aware of this.
I do know because i was on the channel with Heavy when you joined and started babbling how UIF are no more with all the gold your turkish friends accidentally achieved. Also i was said that you've tried to lobby the usage of this gold amongst mercs and got serious problems because on top of that you were stupid enough to transfer it on your account.

You are wrong about Ruconquista too and you can ask that to Espu and Meow. I went to Espu asked if he bans my current CD-Key, if its possible to switch to another one. He directed to me Meow and Meow wanted to take a look to the key. Meow told me that account was fishy, I asked him myself what is fishy about it. I'm sure you know what was going on. I asked Meow myself to ban my account for getting invonlved in something like that. Meow said its unnecessary, since my main account is not involved in anything like this. Ask him and if you can't ask him, shut up. I did not pose it like that, I said Ruconquista was running a business without telling us what was going on and I almost got banned myself because of this and I was angry at Heavy for that. He didn't tell the whole story
It wasnt only Heavy who told me the story and i have no need in asking Meow, what you said is thuth, what you are lying about is that you never tried to pose like you actually reported them.

It was Heavy's own request. He wanted to have his looms, we don't have his looms at the moment he is out of the ladder.
I never said you have them now i said you were okay with using it. Even for a brief time - that doesn't matter.

In my alliance, Ozan reported the gold, I reported the gold and Alpha reported the duped gold. The reason it was reported was simple -We cannot go to their level.
I never said you didn't report it i said you've used it.
I have no need in your excuses, what i desire the least is another witch hunt even if the witch would be you. From what i've got your morale is quite simple: It is okay if you and your allies are cheating because you are cheating against the bloody UIF.
I'd highly appreciate if you refrain from mentioning my nickname in your messages because all of them are plain bullshit, thank you very much.

Offline Erasmas

• Earl
  • Renown: 483
  • Infamy: 138
  • The crows had come
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Erasmas_the_Grey
« Reply #152 on: December 08, 2012, 01:17:19 pm »
+9
Alright, decision on this is that all of you will be unbanned from cRPG but will stay banned from strat permanently.
If we ever catch anyone of you with another key, sharing accounts or anything similar, the ban will extend to cRPG again and stay like that forever.
If you got a new key in the meantime, pm me now, you only get this one chance.

Also let this be a reminder for everyone who still is or plans to multiaccount, share their account with their clan/friends or anything similar - you will get caught and you will be removed from this community.

On behalf of our Grey Order guys who got banned, I would like to thank Meow - and all who took part in the decision making process -  for this just decision. 

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #153 on: December 08, 2012, 01:42:42 pm »
+2
Such a heated topic over a subject that has already reached a conclusion, and a judgement that has already been passed.
Just bear in mind that without this kind of bullshit, the forums would soon die

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
« Reply #154 on: December 08, 2012, 01:56:19 pm »
I have no need in your excuses, what i desire the least is another witch hunt even if the witch would be you. From what i've got your morale is quite simple: It is okay if you and your allies are cheating because you are cheating against the bloody UIF.
I'd highly appreciate if you refrain from mentioning my nickname in your messages because all of them are plain bullshit, thank you very much.

Your language is annoying, thats the first. Second get my account history checked both in strat and crpg. I never had more than 150K on my character, ever. You "heard" things, that doesn't make them "facts" before calling me stupid, check your own argument.
Once again, I did not report anyone : how can I report anyone about something I don't know? Meow told me what was going on.  I just got angry at people like you, accusing me with "betraying" people. Which I said : anyone who have cheated has to be punished, don't talk like they were innocent and I back stab them. This is where it all begins anyway. Some communities disagree with sticking up to rules and choose to lobbying. I'm so sorry to say but http://rusmnb.ru/ is the best example of it and you know what I'm talking about.
If I was such an horrible person, why heavy joined Mercs with his new account? and If Mercs are such horrible people, why do you keep making deals with us? You know we arranged your castle and most importantly we did stop people from attacking you.

I offer a new account to Chronos myself when he was banned. He didn't take it. I believe its him who can make such accusations. I really don't know what you are trying to achieve with your crusade. You won't be able to come to our teamspeak to make deals anymore. Don't ask a castle from us ever again. Just you know.

I never used Kapikulu gold, I gave the exact amount to chadz, not a single dime missing, if it was missing he'd ban my cheating ass in a heartbeat. I told chadz that duping gold achieved by packet loss anyway. Unlike some of your friends, I do obey the rules.

Use your logic a little bit, if I used that gold, do you think I'd be naked in several battles? and do you really think that my best armor would be blue shirt over mail? before calling me stupid, check your logic.

When I doubt something I go to devs, you should do the same.

Offline autobus

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 598
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade "Black Tea"
  • Game nicks: Autobus, Shushu, Samodur
  • IRC nick: Autobus
« Reply #155 on: December 08, 2012, 02:26:37 pm »
Mercs are such horrible people, why do you keep making deals with us? You know we arranged your castle and most importantly we did stop people from attacking you.
I've never said mercs are bad, i do respect lots of merc players, you are not amongst them though.
You won't be able to come to our teamspeak to make deals anymore. Don't ask a castle from us ever again. Just you know.
I've never came to your TS to make deals, only to speak with dave, all deals were arranged at Nditions and i've never asked for a castle, you asked me for Senuzgda and got it. I suggest you ask Dave about the whole situation, he knows best. Unless you lie on purpose ofcourse.
I never used Kapikulu gold, I gave the exact amount to chadz, not a single dime missing, if it was missing he'd ban my cheating ass in a heartbeat. I told chadz that duping gold achieved by packet loss anyway. Unlike some of your friends, I do obey the rules.

Use your logic a little bit, if I used that gold, do you think I'd be naked in several battles? and do you really think that my best armor would be blue shirt over mail? before calling me stupid, check your logic.
If you are adressing to the first case i've described - I never said you've used it, i've said you willed to use it and were stopped by your fellow mercs.

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #156 on: December 08, 2012, 02:54:36 pm »

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #157 on: December 08, 2012, 02:58:00 pm »
+12
By the same reason no merc considered it very bad to use banned cheater account (heavy/chronos) to add his looms to your clan armoury couple months ago.

Thanks for bringing it up, went through the logs and this part is entirely true.
GG mercs with your no cheating policy.

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 08, 2012, 02:59:45 pm »

Offline Blueberry Muffin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 749
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 08, 2012, 03:05:48 pm »
+2
Wow I just found this thread again. Do you lot do anything but shout at each other? Jesus....

Shit happened, bans went out, the end. Theres no point arguing semantics, just lock this for god sakes.
Lizard_Man: Fuck all that! Rather buy me 4 cans of Stella..
Cymro: Wife beater stella
Lizard_Man: It'll get ya drunk! You'll be fucking fat girls in no time! You might even fight a nigga or two! Mmmm-mmm, bitch!

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #160 on: December 08, 2012, 03:07:43 pm »
+6
but ginger meow just confirmed you used a banned players looms :P

i dont see why you people even bother :P The only people who care anymore are greys and a few mercs.

I have to admit tho ginger you are a terrible spokesperson for the mercs :D
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #161 on: December 08, 2012, 03:11:20 pm »
I have to admit tho ginger you are a terrible spokesperson for the mercs :D

Ginger is not a merc leader nor its spokesperson he is just speaking from him own experience, not for the mercs as a clan.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #162 on: December 08, 2012, 03:15:44 pm »
true but he posts more than most Mercs and he does post some crazy shit :P

wasn't ginger a Merc leader before? either way people judge clans by a single person its not right but it happens :D

If i for instance shit posted over and over people would start to dislike Templar.
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 08, 2012, 03:16:17 pm »
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 03:19:21 pm by Gingerpussy »

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #164 on: December 08, 2012, 03:21:06 pm »
xy is not a xy leader nor its spokesperson he is just speaking from him own experience, not for the xy as a clan.
missunderstadnings which could be prevented if f.e. below our avatar and the faction name, a possible option for a rank within a faction would be added. That way people may see how to take things into consideration depending on the status within a clan a member of that clan/faction would have. In Gingers case, if some people f.e. would come back to our community after a year abstinance or longer they may remember him as one of the leaders of mercs, but Ginger is as far as i know, your coordinator for the Dirhirm area or general within the strat battles/sieges. That is what he does with great knowledge over the game mechanics everyone would admit without any doubt.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future