Author Topic: Grey Order Strat Announcement  (Read 21093 times)

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
Re: Grey Order Strat Announcement
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2012, 11:52:36 am »
Is it only me that reads the thread ? don't you guys see that Greys now admit to multi account more, and that those accounts haven't been baned ?
They even admit to teamveiwer wow, how far can u guys go for cheating ? leaving ur hole computer up for whoever controls the greys. Im sad-

I am all so surprised that some members of this community would like to have these players back into the game. If you guys cant see all the new keys all ready been made.

And those who accuse me my wife or my son for cheating can rest assured that i am 100 % sure that i am one of those that are checked very much just because your accusations.

Grey will not quit the game, they want some PR.

this thread is reducouls attempt to force multiaccounting on strat as legal, and to accuse others of cheating when we all know who does what.

PS! UIF have a lot of information about us Mercs, and if we even cheated a little the spys would blow the wistle. Think about this----
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2012, 11:57:39 am »
Is it only me that reads the thread ? don't you guys see that Greys now admit to multi account more, and that those accounts haven't been baned ?
They even admit to teamveiwer wow, how far can u guys go for cheating ? leaving ur hole computer up for whoever controls the greys. Im sad-
I am all so surprised that some members of this community would like to have these players back into the game. If you guys cant see all the new keys all ready been made.
And those who accuse me my wife or my son for cheating can rest assured that i am 100 % sure that i am one of those that are checked very much just because your accusations.
Grey will not quit the game, they want some PR.
this thread is reducouls attempt to force multiaccounting on strat as legal, and to accuse others of cheating when we all know who does what.
PS! UIF have a lot of information about us Mercs, and if we even cheated a little the spys would blow the wistle. Think about this----

Give us link on personal page ur wife on Facebook pls. Iam sure on ava she play in strat  :P It is not fair that only devs have it  :?

Offline Dalhi

• Earl
  • Renown: 415
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dalhi
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2012, 12:08:14 pm »
They even admit to teamveiwer wow

lulwhere

Anyway, the whole post wasn't supposed to be published so ealry and unfortunatly it is now to strongly connected with this strategus viewer bullshit, I don't really care what it does and whatsover. Pretty much everything explains Vovka's post
We wait too long ) whole clans leave strategus of boredom, for the few who came only for strat fights bans and loss of armies and caravans was the last straw and they leave as well.
But even now, when we hardly recruit full battle roster we launch several attacks for XP and fun. And our enemies are just sitting in fiefs and beg tickets from randoms for a decisive victory over UIF )
Strat is not browser war game enymore that brings pleasure its all about turtling fiefs and shitposting on forum  :?

Suspending activity in strategus was something that had to come, and it was discussed for over a month now. For now just enjoy upcoming battles and if you are planning to go full retard on the forum like few guys are doing... just don't.

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2012, 12:11:41 pm »
Give us link on personal page ur wife on Facebook pls. Iam sure on ava she play in strat  :P It is not fair that only devs have it  :?
My sexy wifes pictures is for chadz only if he want it :D

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2012, 02:23:23 pm »
+11
(click to show/hide)

Quit the game
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline autobus

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 598
  • Infamy: 127
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade "Black Tea"
  • Game nicks: Autobus, Shushu, Samodur
  • IRC nick: Autobus
« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2012, 02:30:22 pm »
+5
I've been RuConquista member back in times when we were allies and i can blow couple wistles for you if you ask me.

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2012, 03:27:22 pm »
+3
Good battles today, amusing and challenging, keep up the fighting ^^

Offline Pejlaen

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pejlaen
« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2012, 03:33:10 pm »
+2
It's sad that you're quitting since you're one of the biggest factions and it's a big loss for C-rpg/strat.

I'm just not sure whether I will miss you or not. There is no biasy in the bans, seriously. You had it coming after you've been cheating for soooo long, honestly since I started playing 1,5 year ago one of the first thing a widespread of random players told me were that Greys were a cheating clan. A label well earned -.- or were people wrong?

The fact that you're so closed associated with cheating made every battle in strat against you have a bitter taste to it, even if the battle were fun and there maybe were no cheating involved in the aspects which led to the battle, you could NEVER be sure. You deserve these bans for breaking the rules, and then leaving the game screaming "UNFAIR" when you get punished for playing unfairly, well... haha. So now that cheating are being dealt with and the effects of cheating cancelled out, you're leaving the game? To be completely honest that decision doesnt surprises me. Those of you that were cheating, all I will say to you is that you were never good for this game, or at this game.

Some other minor aspects of you will be missed though, along with some of your players.

skilled individuals, putting them together can create a very deadly and effective team.

The bow, it represents, that a skilled archer can pick a mighty man at arms off from a distance.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2012, 04:02:01 pm »
Oh dear Zlisch I cant remember how many times it has to be said. I know gingers son and wife, many members haveeach other on fb etc etc, and kittya does even play on ts sometimes.
I fully believe they're actual real people, I just don't believe they're the ones who make their moves in strat.
Good old Merc bullshitâ„¢, chadz stated in this very thread that the people doing bans had no idea who they were looking at.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 04:05:50 pm by Zlisch_The_Butcher »
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2012, 04:04:05 pm »
+2
I fully believe they're actual real people, I just don't believe they're the ones who make their moves in strat.

Because yelling through the living room is such an impossible task

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2012, 04:11:03 pm »
+13
Because yelling through the living room is such an impossible task

Yep
Evening. Living room. Pussy Kittia and Tube

T: daddy i must go sleep but this bad guy from uif run away from me can u attack him from my PC
P: Sure son
K: Oh honey u so cute btw iam hiding in forest from nords can u move me as well so i can sleep tonight
P; sure darling!
T,K: u are so a greaty daddy!

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2012, 04:12:29 pm »

You could say that for just about anyone in a clan, it's called orders. Do this, do that, buy these, go here. In a sense, noone gets to make there own moves, most of it comes from someone else. As for Ginger and his family, why not work together as one in strat. In fact, why wouldn't you?

And Zlisch, give this "Good old Merc bullshit" crap a rest. You tend to talk alot of shit yourself...

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2012, 05:03:51 pm »
+1
You could say that for just about anyone in a clan, it's called orders. Do this, do that, buy these, go here. In a sense, noone gets to make there own moves, most of it comes from someone else.
I didn't mean that they didn't get to decide what moves to make, I meant I find it practically impossible to believe they personally move instead of gingerpussy just doing it "for them".
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Black_Holes

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2012, 05:18:06 pm »
Good old Merc bullshitâ„¢, chadz stated in this very thread that the people doing bans had no idea who they were looking at.

....That's exactly gingers point, he was looked at anonymously and not found to be multiaccounting.

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2012, 05:25:11 pm »
....That's exactly gingers point, he was looked at anonymously and not found to be multiaccounting.
That was what I quoted.
That is why it's bullshit.