Author Topic: Anti UIF Troop collection competition. (EU-Dhirim Area)  (Read 10805 times)

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries
Re: Anti UIF Troop collection competition. (EU-Dhirim Area)
« Reply #105 on: December 06, 2012, 11:17:30 am »
Say what now? I'm not getting it.  :?:

Are you stupid? or acting the dumb?
Strategus Round 3
Merciless   3   0   0   3   87307   764

http://forum.meleegaming.com/announcements/strategus-round-4-starting-sunday-1200-cet/

we didnt play strat round 3....we had 8 fiefs

Merciless   3   0   0   3   87307   764
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #106 on: December 06, 2012, 11:20:23 am »
We played strat 2 as I said, we had ~8 fiefs there with some 25k troops spare in our area after wiping Byzantium.

We took 4 fiefs initially when strat 3 started, never did anything with them because of the boring micromanagement, it was not worth it at all, strat 3 must've been the worst round, so nope, we did not play it, infact the only ones who noticed that was the Deserters after attacking the 4th fief when there were only naked afk people in the surrounding areas. And this was 3 days before Strat 3 ended.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 06, 2012, 11:22:30 am »
We played strat 2 as I said, we had ~8 fiefs there with some 25k troops spare in our area after wiping Byzantium.

We took 4 fiefs initially when strat 3 started, never did anything with them because of the boring micromanagement, it was not worth it at all, strat 3 must've been the worst round, so nope, we did not play it, infact the only ones who noticed that was the Deserters after attacking the 4th fief when there were only naked afk people in the surrounding areas.

And I'm telling you, don't tell people to suck leaders dick if you can't manage your own stuff and decide to join someone else's command and when I call your stuff out don't switch the argument.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2012, 11:27:49 am »
I'm not saying they should suck their leaders dick, I mentioned they are sucking your propaganda cock, which is full of bullshit as usual.

We managed our own stuff perfectly fine in strat 2 as I said, we had one war and we won that because that is howlong strat lasted sadly, did you even have a war or did you try to ally up with UIF like every strat?

So... we managed splendid, which I mentioned 3 times now...

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
« Reply #109 on: December 06, 2012, 11:28:08 am »
The competition is still on.

1. the draw i might involve a DEV or Admin so all can see that is a fair draw.
Maybe il try some streaming stuff and make a video of it. I have to check that out.

But i am always fair. i think all the hundreds or thousands of deals i made the past years have proved that i stand by my word.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2012, 11:35:22 am »
I'm not saying they should suck their leaders dick, I mentioned they are sucking your propaganda cock, which is full of bullshit as usual.

We managed our own stuff perfectly fine in strat 2 as I said, we had one war and we won that because that is howlong strat lasted sadly, did you even have a war or did you try to ally up with UIF like every strat?

So... we managed splendid, which I mentioned 3 times now...

They suck propaganda cock and you don't? thats why you are on a crusade atm? and thats why you almost claimed that banned players were "innocent"?
You are making the propaganda here at the first place anyway! Do you see how you are undermining your own argument?

did you even have a war or did you try to ally up with UIF like every strat?

No unlike becoming someones mere tool, I refused their offer, fought them till the last man then built my counter block from scratch and sat on top of it.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2012, 11:37:55 am »
Where did I mention banned players are innocent? Also, we've never ever collected troops or gold from nor gave any of our allies besides BashiBazouk when we played the Byzantium war.

UIF would never offer to ally with you, opposite world much? People don't offer requests to let people join when they are winning the game... Think.
You sit on top of the "counter block" I'm so happy for you. Sucks to be the people under it.  :lol:

So everyone is your mere tool? Is that why you been mass recruiting..? Amazing.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 06, 2012, 11:48:24 am »
+1
Where did I mention banned players are innocent? Also, we've never ever collected troops or gold from nor gave any of our allies besides BashiBazouk when we played the Byzantium war.

UIF would never offer to ally with you, opposite world much? People don't offer requests to let people join when they are winning the game... Think.
You sit on top of the "counter block" I'm so happy for you. Sucks to be the people under it.  :lol:

So everyone is your mere tool? Is that why you been mass recruiting..? Amazing.

Don't make me go through your posts, you've been pretty much active together with Andswaru defending the banned ones.
UIF did offer me to ally and attack HRE. Union was pretty much of an ally, sending me troops and equipment to fight off NA. Go ask Union.
Yes you did get crates from Union, about 4000 of them I saw it.
Lets see, every clan leader except you guys are on top of it and we do have friendly relations with NA too, whenever they call or we call we fill our rosters you got what? Occitan? well seems like it sucks to be you mate. You are the one who is quitting not me. I don't know how it sucks for anyone being in Anti UIF.

Well you guys made it yourself. -Hey we gonna steam roll everyone with a mega alliance....aaaand it goes down in flames

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 06, 2012, 12:02:17 pm »
I don't think I've protected any of the banned players, hell I didn't even play for months now.

And we're talking about this strategus, not how you got decimated by Americans and then UIF helped you up by using you as proxy?

I'm not entirely sure where you are pulling the 4k crates out from but lol ok, if you say so.

Occitan is a nice faction with nice people, I don't see the problem?

I personally quit a long time ago, I just hold a fief and sit in Sargoth simply because I'm easy to contact.
After getting thrown over by bugs, and other allies leaving because of bugs, there really is no point in fighting, in the end our army will probably dissappear anyway, so wasting tons of hours just to have it wiped because of glitches isn't really fun, don't know if you liked losing armies etc. This is why the Nords would quit, none of us are interested in losing entire armies on weekly basis.

Steamroll succesful for 3 strats, could've happened in strat 4, too bad that there is too much bias on the opposite side that even chadz fell for the UIF hate propaganda and suddenly glitches strike every week.

Honestly if you can't see that losing half your army every week to strat glitches is not making the game interesting to play then that would be dumb.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 06, 2012, 12:12:49 pm »
+1
I don't think I've protected any of the banned players, hell I didn't even play for months now.

And we're talking about this strategus, not how you got decimated by Americans and then UIF helped you up by using you as proxy?

I'm not entirely sure where you are pulling the 4k crates out from but lol ok, if you say so.

Occitan is a nice faction with nice people, I don't see the problem?

I personally quit a long time ago, I just hold a fief and sit in Sargoth simply because I'm easy to contact.
After getting thrown over by bugs, and other allies leaving because of bugs, there really is no point in fighting, in the end our army will probably dissappear anyway, so wasting tons of hours just to have it wiped because of glitches isn't really fun, don't know if you liked losing armies etc. This is why the Nords would quit, none of us are interested in losing entire armies on weekly basis.

Steamroll succesful for 3 strats, could've happened in strat 4, too bad that there is too much bias on the opposite side that even chadz fell for the UIF hate propaganda and suddenly glitches strike every week.

Honestly if you can't see that losing half your army every week to strat glitches is not making the game interesting to play then that would be dumb.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/strategus-general-discussion/nords-have-seen-the-light!/

You see, when "Harpag and 100 keys" was banned I'm fairly sure we'd think that multi accounting has stopped there, but "Yea but they PROBABLY are multiaccounting" is not a valid reason to stop trading with any clan.
is to unban multiaccounters who, according to the players themselves, have been banned unfairly, but I'm also tired of constantly seeing how everyone has to twist the neck of some players, who most likely are banned unfairly.
Truth be told, I wouldn't mind allying with anyone as long as we have fun
because we're not sure yet if the people banned will stay banned, are we?

Long story short, they've been banned unfairly and you wouldn't mind allying with em as long as they are fun.

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 06, 2012, 12:22:17 pm »
So your only argument is that we have allied with a clan with 150 members and a bunch of them got banned for multiaccounting..?

We're going BACK IN TTTIIIMMMEEE. Read the thread completely so I don't have to repeat it here. No need to pick a few quotes that are totally out of context without the other replies

I wouldn't mind stopping posting here Gingerpussy but your alliance overlord is tempting it every time, maybe as mere tool you should ask him to stop shitting on your own thread?

It's leading nowhere but a bunch of different opinions and brain dead comments. It's not like I mind but clearly you guys need the troops and you pay with looms to wipe people who quit the game.  :P

400hrs of grind well spent
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:25:55 pm by Thovex »

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 06, 2012, 12:30:26 pm »
No need to pick a few quotes that are totally out of context without the other replies

Its leading to a point that, you are just contradicting yourself in every argument. Including whatever you wrote on this topic. Which was off topic at the first place.

I'll bee seeing ya'

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 06, 2012, 12:31:27 pm »
Is it? I don't think so if you read the thread.

It explains it all instead of blank quotes.

xx

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #118 on: December 06, 2012, 02:36:10 pm »
+1
Its very nice to read a flame thread once again, usually i just enjoy this and dont post, but i need to ask thovex, where did you get this from an WHO said this to whom?

"We demand you to give an answer to ally us or we will be hostile to you, you must give an answer before Cooties is home to make a decision"

I mean, its really nice to see how struggle with your own posts, but spreading shit like this is kind of annoying.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 02:44:38 pm by Tyr_ »

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #119 on: December 06, 2012, 03:05:12 pm »
There maybe a big question mark with Grey Order bans, but from Dahlis last post and reading there in between the lines it is highly likely that also GO did account share again.
As much as I love a grey witchhunt I doubt anyone but the small amount of banned greys did anything, the devs didn't exactly seem to have the opinion of "if in doubt, innocent.".
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.