Author Topic: TKOV's reason to ban someone  (Read 6148 times)

Offline Siberian_Wolf

• Knight
  • Renown: 69
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: UncountedSauce
Re: TKOV's reason to ban someone
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2012, 06:18:27 am »
Being the one that made the ban, THIS is exactly why you were banned. You make us look bad. Glad you're gone and if I could get away with it I'd drop the n bomb on you again. Hope you die in a fire - Martin

So.. to get this straight...

You called me a n*gger,
there for I am a n*gger.

I make "you" look bad,
there for n*ggers make "you" look bad?

Think about it.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 06:21:55 am by Siberian_Wolf »
Even the brightest of stars fade in time...

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2012, 08:27:02 am »
+5
god i love the forums
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline MartinTheMarine

• Peasant
  • Renown: 9
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DKTC
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2012, 08:42:23 am »

You called me a n*gger,
there for I am a n*gger.

I make "you" look bad,

Think about it.
You're just a dumbass. Get over it, You got banned for shitty behavior and now you gotta try to get  back at us. Crymore.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2012, 11:36:30 am »
+2

You called me a n*gger,
there for I am a n*gger.

I make "you" look bad,

Think about it.

Fuck dem white supremacists! KEEP THUGGIN TILL YOU DIE! FUCK DEM HATERS!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Siberian_Wolf

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2012, 04:14:06 pm »
Errrr...?

Offline MartinTheMarine

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2012, 06:23:59 pm »
Errrr...?

Why are you posting this in completely different threads that are in no way related to this incident? You have your place to bitch about what happened and it's right here. Stop spamming the forums with your crybaby bullshit.

Offline Siberian_Wolf

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2012, 06:37:40 pm »
+1
Why are you posting this in completely different threads that are in no way related to this incident? You have your place to bitch about what happened and it's right here. Stop spamming the forums with your crybaby bullshit.

Is it spamming the forums with "crybaby bullshit", or finally taking a stand to racist fucks such as yourself? You hold a belief that it's ok to use racial slurs against people in an insulting fashion with disregard of the affects it has on the community as a whole. You earned this, stand with pride. Because from now on, you are know as "The Racist FuckTard"

Like I said, I'm willing to take all the posts down once an official, direct apology has been made to the community, until then, live your c-rpg life knowing that everyone else has a good idea of what kind of a scumbag you are.

Offline MartinTheMarine

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2012, 07:39:51 pm »
Is it spamming the forums with "crybaby bullshit", or finally taking a stand to racist fucks such as yourself? You hold a belief that it's ok to use racial slurs against people in an insulting fashion with disregard of the affects it has on the community as a whole. You earned this, stand with pride. Because from now on, you are know as "The Racist FuckTard"

Like I said, I'm willing to take all the posts down once an official, direct apology has been made to the community, until then, live your c-rpg life knowing that everyone else has a good idea of what kind of a scumbag you are.

I don't consider Crpg a significant part of my life. Good luck hurting me over the interwebs bro. Calling someone a ni**er when they act like a shithead is not racist, when used it specific context it's just a different term for shithead. Just like when people call other people fa*s, and i don't see you crying about that or any other term of the disenfranchised used to insult people. You can be as butthurt as you want over a ban that was justified, NOT MY PROBLEM. If I was racist I'd be trying to own slaves and I definitely wouldn't go out of my way to save lives, no matter race sex sexual orientation, drug addiction or whatever, if you live in my community (a real community) i will come to your aid if you call 911. So to put it together for your pea brain, just because someone says something online doesn't mean that directly reflects who they are. I'll admit online i have a damn dirty mouth mostly because I can get away with it. That may or may not change, but it wont be because of you or anybody like you, crying over a ban just because you can. This is probably as serious a post you're going to get out of me in all of eternity, and I will never apologize for calling joan of arc a ni**er because of the way you handled this situation, and the way you both have acted before and since the ban. If you had a problem with TKoV's practices on ts (which frankly are none of the crpg's communities business) and in our clan that's what we have private TKoV forums for, making it a huge public display to start off was a serious douche move. If you had a problem and wanted an apology coming to our forums, or finding a way to personally message me probably would have worked. But going in front of everyone and trying to badmouth my clan for my personal actions have gotten you zero. You have nothing but your own shit to wallow in now, I will not respond again, sincerly fuck you and I was serious about you dying in a fire.- The king of all that could can and will be trolled, Martin the mother fucking marine

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2012, 08:02:02 pm »
+2
I don't consider Crpg a significant part of my life. Good luck hurting me over the interwebs bro. Calling someone a ni**er when they act like a shithead is not racist, when used it specific context it's just a different term for shithead. Just like when people call other people fa*s, and i don't see you crying about that or any other term of the disenfranchised used to insult people. You can be as butthurt as you want over a ban that was justified, NOT MY PROBLEM. If I was racist I'd be trying to own slaves and I definitely wouldn't go out of my way to save lives, no matter race sex sexual orientation, drug addiction or whatever, if you live in my community (a real community) i will come to your aid if you call 911. So to put it together for your pea brain, just because someone says something online doesn't mean that directly reflects who they are. I'll admit online i have a damn dirty mouth mostly because I can get away with it. That may or may not change, but it wont be because of you or anybody like you, crying over a ban just because you can. This is probably as serious a post you're going to get out of me in all of eternity, and I will never apologize for calling joan of arc a ni**er because of the way you handled this situation, and the way you both have acted before and since the ban. If you had a problem with TKoV's practices on ts (which frankly are none of the crpg's communities business) and in our clan that's what we have private TKoV forums for, making it a huge public display to start off was a serious douche move. If you had a problem and wanted an apology coming to our forums, or finding a way to personally message me probably would have worked. But going in front of everyone and trying to badmouth my clan for my personal actions have gotten you zero. You have nothing but your own shit to wallow in now, I will not respond again, sincerly fuck you and I was serious about you dying in a fire.- The king of all that could can and will be trolled, Martin the mother fucking marine

The lack of format... it burns... MY EYES!

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline MartinTheMarine

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2012, 08:14:47 pm »
The lack of format... it burns... MY EYES!
Yeah yeah it's quick dirty and to the point. Like a real man does it ;) edit: and i love that link ITS EYE LARIOUS haha
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 08:33:21 pm by MartinTheMarine »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2012, 08:40:03 pm »
+4
http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28community%29/unbann-martinthemarinee/

Already got banned for it in game.
Racist Prick, Stay off My TS.

I'd say you do a damn good job ruining your own rep. Just cause you can get away with it. Sick.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 08:43:40 pm by Lt_Anders »

Offline MartinTheMarine

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2012, 08:55:42 pm »
http://forum.meleegaming.com/na-%28community%29/unbann-martinthemarinee/

Already got banned for it in game.
Racist Prick, Stay off My TS.

I'd say you do a damn good job ruining your own rep. Just cause you can get away with it. Sick.

Taking things out of context like a boss. Brownie points for you. And I was not aware quoting an artist was "racism" when I posted in community chat.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 09:02:00 pm by MartinTheMarine »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2012, 09:01:49 pm »
Taking things out of context like a boss. Brownie points for you.

out of context? Anyone can read the whole thing, I just high lighted the most interesting parts. But the fact that you got banned for it in game is more than enough for me to never let you into TS and you unabashedly still think using racist terms even in regular talk online "cause you can get away with it". Ain't happening in our TS. Banned one of our head admin for using shit like that more than a few times. We don't tolerate it.

Of course, this in no way effects you in game, but don't ever hop into my TS.

Also, in relation to Uncounted, IDC I Just saw that quote and that you got banned. Never read any of the other shit.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 09:06:17 pm by Lt_Anders »

Offline MartinTheMarine

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2012, 09:15:29 pm »
out of context? Anyone can read the whole thing, I just high lighted the most interesting parts. But the fact that you got banned for it in game is more than enough for me to never let you into TS and you unabashedly still think using racist terms even in regular talk online "cause you can get away with it". Ain't happening in our TS. Banned one of our head admin for using shit like that more than a few times. We don't tolerate it.

Of course, this in no way effects you in game, but don't ever hop into my TS.

Also, in relation to Uncounted, IDC I Just saw that quote and that you got banned. Never read any of the other shit.

Obviously you did your research and now every part of the entire situation so your opinion is greeeeeeeeaaaaaaaatly appreciated. Like I said in my post this shouldn't even have been posted in public forums and would have been dealt with appropriately and I would have most definitely been more sincere. What I will not respond nicely to is a smear campaign over someone getting banned for being a dumbass, looking for any reason to get back at TKoV. My language is my own fault and I accept that.

Offline Siberian_Wolf

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2012, 09:56:31 pm »
+1
Martin, you don't get it. This is bigger than me.
Having someone say the word because they can get away with it IS the problem.

This is why I'm doing this, to let the community know what's happening, to educate people to watch their words, to have enough integrity to use other words if they are upset. And I don't want this to be handled privately, I want this to be handled in a public way, an apology, to the community.

You have ruined your own reputation, now use every bit of that self respect you have left to apologize to the community, before you lose that to.