ARE YOU FAITHFUL!?!?!

AL-HAMDU LILLAHI RABBIL 'ALAMIN!
17 (17.5%)
ALLAHU AKBAAAAAR!
24 (24.7%)
Niemand is a filthy chocolate chip cookie
56 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: JIHAD ON USLUM AND SHULUS AGAINST EVIL chocolate chip cookie PARTY (FIRST NA CROSSOVER EU WAR!!!)  (Read 11989 times)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
I would support this but you failed to mention FIDLGB. Good luck.

Offline Weewum

• Count
  • Renown: 159
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I, Weewum, request a humble amount of supplies to be given for the jihad from the generous citizens of Reyvadin, refusal will grant no punishment, but god's wrath.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/wars-and-alliances-na/msg666445/#msg666445

so this is now spreading over not only this thread, thereby i guess this should be put into perspective.

Niemand is not a chocolate chip cookie. He is a troll, often not a very good one. The quotes by a_bear_irl, even as they are out of context, they still can be seen as sarcastic comments to oppose double standards, which may be not seen by people who either don't get sarcasm or don't know the context, but would definetly be seen by people who know him from ts or out of RL.

Smooth and Barranger, i don't care if you rally for a war against Cold Front Alliance and i don't give a flying fuck if you would call us carebear, which we propably are in a sense, i do care about slandering, trolling and harrasment. Please keep RL slander which this is, out of the forum, i don't even attempt to make a difference here to diplomacy subforum as it is bad in any case.

Look for another way to get your agenda going and we can meet on the battlefield and have some fun without the need for this ugly business of yours here.

Please lock this topic.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
damnit kinngrimm, how come EVERY time people are having fun you have to show up and try to ruin it with boring posts that try be reasonable and promote cuddling? stop it.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
damnit kinngrimm, how come EVERY time people are having fun you have to show up and try to ruin it with boring posts that try be reasonable and promote cuddling? stop it.
i am all for fun, i do at times also some shit posts, but i draw a line when it goes into RL politics or where people are slandered or willing hurt by others, even if those "others" may not always be aware of it that they do. Still i see your point me being the fun breaker, but as always if noone steps in if things are going too far, then they go even further.

Even in teampseak i draw a line when it comes to RL politics and propaganda, i share a teamspeak server with Niemand who has a "purely" ^^ german clan while i do have an international clan with over 14 different european countries represented. If Niemand would be any close to being a chocolate chip cookie i wouldn't be a) on his teamspeak and b) he wouldn't be allied with me. Sofar i haven't seen either from him which would suggest to the contrary.

My opinions about Politics, i may share with you or others on teamspeak at times, so you can hear my voice and its modulation and therefor you would have more information about my real intentions and real believes, still i always prefer RL face to face conversations for pretty much the same reasons to have more information my brain could digest(mimic/gestures). This medium(forum) where you only can express your thoughts by writing stuff is fairly inaccurate, hence why this is not wanted in most forums which are not explicitly there for these sorts of conversations same goes for RL stuff which you wouldn't be willingly share from yourselves.

I try to speak up for others who may not express themselves in a way to make things cristal clear, i don't always do a good job but i still try, even if it is not my first language. Niemand as i know him, would just shit post and troll again in his own way and people would again missunderstand often willingly as it seems.
I would never argue to not mute him for some things he said, this then is but up to the forum admins when his posts are getting reported, as it should be here in the case of slandering. If they would continue in the same fashion i would report them myself, that btw would then the first time i used the report function in this forum.

And matey sorry for being all serious, that is often a character treat with me or it may be only because i am an old dog who has seen and experienced some quite shitty stuff, not sure which it is but from my forum appearances you should know i DON'T do it REGULARLY but only in cases where i see unjust and nasty things which are blown out of proportion.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
The revolution is growing stronger for every. Soon the people of Uslum and Shulus will be freed from its evil rulers and we will bring peace to that part of Calradia in EU!

Also still feel free to donate gold, troops or whatever else you want to. Thanks.

I would support this but you failed to mention FIDLGB. Good luck.

Tbh, you change your clan name so often it's hard to mention you as we don't know who you are at the moment.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:10:19 am by CountBerenger »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
I love how they are indirectly pleading for mercy through their allies. First Casimir and then Kinngrimm. DONT BE FOOLED BY THEIR FORUM WARRIORS

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
i am all for fun, i do at times also some shit posts, but i draw a line when it goes into RL politics or where people are slandered or willing hurt by others, even if those "others" may not always be aware of it that they do. Still i see your point me being the fun breaker, but as always if noone steps in if things are going too far, then they go even further.

Even in teampseak i draw a line when it comes to RL politics and propaganda, i share a teamspeak server with Niemand who has a "purely" ^^ german clan while i do have an international clan with over 14 different european countries represented. If Niemand would be any close to being a chocolate chip cookie i wouldn't be a) on his teamspeak and b) he wouldn't be allied with me. Sofar i haven't seen either from him which would suggest to the contrary.

My opinions about Politics, i may share with you or others on teamspeak at times, so you can hear my voice and its modulation and therefor you would have more information about my real intentions and real believes, still i always prefer RL face to face conversations for pretty much the same reasons to have more information my brain could digest(mimic/gestures). This medium(forum) where you only can express your thoughts by writing stuff is fairly inaccurate, hence why this is not wanted in most forums which are not explicitly there for these sorts of conversations same goes for RL stuff which you wouldn't be willingly share from yourselves.

I try to speak up for others who may not express themselves in a way to make things cristal clear, i don't always do a good job but i still try, even if it is not my first language. Niemand as i know him, would just shit post and troll again in his own way and people would again missunderstand often willingly as it seems.
I would never argue to not mute him for some things he said, this then is but up to the forum admins when his posts are getting reported, as it should be here in the case of slandering. If they would continue in the same fashion i would report them myself, that btw would then the first time i used the report function in this forum.

And matey sorry for being all serious, that is often a character treat with me or it may be only because i am an old dog who has seen and experienced some quite shitty stuff, not sure which it is but from my forum appearances you should know i DON'T do it REGULARLY but only in cases where i see unjust and nasty things which are blown out of proportion.

This is EXACTLY what im talking about. I didnt read it, but you just made a big rationalizing post instead of calling me names and spreading fun. Stop hating fun kinngrimm. fighting against forum drama is the same as hating fun.

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco

This is EXACTLY what im talking about. I didnt read it, but you just made a big rationalizing post instead of calling me names and spreading fun. Stop hating fun kinngrimm. fighting against forum drama is the same as hating fun.

Oh come now, not everyone likes forum drama. Tbh I'm not sure why diplomacy board exists. Nothing diplomatic happens here at all. Most of it is just propaganda. Actually, why isn't this board named the propaganda board yet?
Pock gobblers

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile

Well if you don't even care to read what i posted as answer onto your post, then i don't see the need to care about your opinion onto this topic, so stay away if you don't have to say anything of which would concern this topic. Having fun is a matter of perspective as soooooo many other things, accusing someone of being a chocolate chip cookie is far from being fun in my book.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Well if you don't even care to read what i posted as answer onto your post, then i don't see the need to care about your opinion onto this topic, so stay away if you don't have to say anything of which would concern this topic. Having fun is a matter of perspective as soooooo many other things, accusing someone of being a chocolate chip cookie is far from being fun in my book.

It seems you're the one who's going off-topic. You are the one who brings in politics and what not to this thread.

Branding CotgS as chocolate chip cookies is the truth and there's nothing else to discuss about it. So if you have something to say then say it about the jihad itself or how much you will carebear and throw yourself in front of CotgS instead of talking about politics.

Also Niemand is more than a troll.

Oh and don't forget. PM me if you're willing to support the jihad! Peace be with you!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
It seems you're the one who's going off-topic. You are the one who brings in politics and what not to this thread.

Branding CotgS as chocolate chip cookies is the truth and there's nothing else to discuss about it. So if you have something to say then say it about the jihad itself or how much you will carebear and throw yourself in front of CotgS instead of talking about politics.

Declaring war over someone being an alleged chocolate chip cookie is involving politics, and his post did involve the jihad itself considering it was questioning the intent and origins as well as the conduct of several involved members.  :|

Regardless, have fun with your war, I am very curious on how far this will go and how successful it will be, as well as the consequences for both sides and outcome.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 11:05:50 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 120
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
justlet him try to be funny, admins seem to take more care about leechers and other stuff then someone isulting someone openly int he forum as chocolate chip cookie. count berenger is known as an attention whore online in forum 24/7  so lett his guy have his fun he probablydont get enough of that irl.   :wink:

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
i am of supportings zis holy jihad against evil 3rd reich

justlet him try to be funny, admins seem to take more care about leechers and other stuff then someone isulting someone openly int he forum as chocolate chip cookie. count berenger is known as an attention whore online in forum 24/7  so lett his guy have his fun he probablydont get enough of that irl.   :wink:

why so mad?

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw