ARE YOU FAITHFUL!?!?!

AL-HAMDU LILLAHI RABBIL 'ALAMIN!
17 (17.5%)
ALLAHU AKBAAAAAR!
24 (24.7%)
Niemand is a filthy chocolate chip cookie
56 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: JIHAD ON USLUM AND SHULUS AGAINST EVIL chocolate chip cookie PARTY (FIRST NA CROSSOVER EU WAR!!!)  (Read 12007 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
I know... But he;s working with NA factions, he's a member of the NA community and plays on NA strat.

And Niemand plays strat with chocolate chip cookies, is probably a member of a Neo-chocolate chip cookie organization, and posts almost exclusively about hating on progressive values, praising einstein, having a laughable misunderstanding of actual history, and endlessly driving away new clans and players by shit posting in the "make your own banner" thread. 

He almost drove all of Reddit away because they thought Niemand represented the cRPG community in an official way, by his autism-fueled insults about every up and coming clan's banner, and I'm sure they aren't the only ones whom Niemand has ruined the game's community for.

The fact that he has not already been permanently banned is in itself a mockery of justice, and all those who impede Berenger's reverse-crusade jihad into the heartland of the Fourth Reich should take a step back and think about who they are helping.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic

Everyone needs to join the G-Had. I am supporting NA in this cause!

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
Berenger called me a nigglet on steam  :(

ALLAHU AKBAR!

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
Fuck man. I'm just saying its a bit hypocritical of NA to sanction an invasion of EU after half of you getting in a pissy on at the slightest suggestion of EU involvement in NA strat.  After all this time demanding that NA gets its own strat map you finally get one, now your going to come and fight on EU ping?  Seriously...

I think the whole things been blown out of the water. There are plenty of people who's behaviour on the forums and in game has put people off playing cRPG. I'm sure you and the idea of a Jihadi movement could be included in such a list. Peoples personal opinions of someone view and interactions with them doesn't validate unchecked aggression. That in itself is what i dislike, both in the accusations of being a chocolate chip cookie and in the idea of an NA invasion of EU.

I will probably stop posting my opinions hear in case some of the more radically minded of you begin calling me  chocolate chip cookie sympathiser...
Turtles

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
Americans saved us against the chocolate chip cookies in WW2 despite the EU ping, and they're the only ones who can save us again.

chocolate chip cookie SYMPATHIST

Offline Ego_HRE

• Count
  • Renown: 242
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire / Coalition
  • Game nicks: Ego_HRE
All our blood...is red... :wink:
When you learn this :?: :idea:

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
people stop derailing thread pls.

(click to show/hide)

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Fuck man. I'm just saying its a bit hypocritical of NA to sanction an invasion of EU after half of you getting in a pissy on at the slightest suggestion of EU involvement in NA strat.  After all this time demanding that NA gets its own strat map you finally get one, now your going to come and fight on EU ping?  Seriously...

I think the whole things been blown out of the water. There are plenty of people who's behaviour on the forums and in game has put people off playing cRPG. I'm sure you and the idea of a Jihadi movement could be included in such a list. Peoples personal opinions of someone view and interactions with them doesn't validate unchecked aggression. That in itself is what i dislike, both in the accusations of being a chocolate chip cookie and in the idea of an NA invasion of EU.

I will probably stop posting my opinions hear in case some of the more radically minded of you begin calling me  chocolate chip cookie sympathiser...

You should probably consider updating your signature now that you are making yourself clear.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 08:39:24 pm by Smoothrich »
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
You should probably consider updating your signature now that you are making yourself clear.

exactly as i thought
Turtles

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears

Honestly, Niemand deserves to be destroyed, this isn't about NAs wanting to invade EU, it's NA wanting to SAVE EU from the chocolate chip cookiees again... Casimir, you should really join in on our holy liberation movement to destroy all chocolate chip cookiees, join us casimir.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay

i cant see the picture, do you mean the part of 'dont argue with idiots'? he clearly started doing so this time :P

i have nothing against a troll post, but i think this is going a little bit too far. saying cotgs are chocolate chip cookies is just as we would say in belgium 'laster en eerroof' wich means something like making someone looking bad without any reason. some people might believe what you write here and they might start thinking you are serious.
just watch your words, with terms like 'jihad' and 'chocolate chip cookie' its just a dangerous fire to play with.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
i cant see the picture, do you mean the part of 'dont argue with idiots'? he clearly started doing so this time :P

i have nothing against a troll post, but i think this is going a little bit too far. saying cotgs are chocolate chip cookies is just as we would say in belgium 'laster en eerroof' wich means something like making someone looking bad without any reason. some people might believe what you write here and they might start thinking you are serious.
just watch your words, with terms like 'jihad' and 'chocolate chip cookie' its just a dangerous fire to play with.

NIEMAND.  IS.  LITERALLY.  A.  chocolate chip cookie.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile

Proof below. And not to mention much more he have said and done.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/jihad-on-uslum-and-shulus-(eu)-agains-evil-chocolate chip cookie-party-na-eu/msg665535/#msg665535

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW

^

Offline Weewum

• Count
  • Renown: 159
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Create the strat faction my sultan, we march on Shulus and Uslum!