ARE YOU FAITHFUL!?!?!

AL-HAMDU LILLAHI RABBIL 'ALAMIN!
17 (17.5%)
ALLAHU AKBAAAAAR!
24 (24.7%)
Niemand is a filthy chocolate chip cookie
56 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Author Topic: JIHAD ON USLUM AND SHULUS AGAINST EVIL chocolate chip cookie PARTY (FIRST NA CROSSOVER EU WAR!!!)  (Read 11937 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Poor william hamleigh you really have lost your way!

Deus never vult'd it :/

Also PM me if you want to legit consider supporting this jihad. Either by donating gold, troops or gear. Everything donated will be appreciated for this glorious jihad!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2215
  • Infamy: 479
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
This has my full support.

Offline Weewum

• Count
  • Renown: 159
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Can we S and D rape their fiefs?

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Can we S and D rape their fiefs?

Yep. If you can't donate troops/much gold or gear then you can atleast tag along and rape S&D.

Offline Farrix

• Baron
  • Renown: 122
  • Infamy: 77
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I would like to point out that Berenger has attempted to rally 70 year old american anger towards chocolate chip cookie germany in an attempt to convince as many NA clans (generally supportive of American initiatives) while simultaneously identifying himself with AL QUEDA. IN MY OPINION (my  clan does not want me posting in here, but the stupidity of this thread has pissed me off enough to post here despite that) anyone who supports this jihad also supports AL QUEDA and therefor deserves eternal damnation and should suffer the penalty of a real holy war commonly known as a CRUSADE. Go back to turkey you upstart muslim bitches.

(Disclaimer: I am drunk, so yeah, that's my excuse.)

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
I would like to point out that Berenger has attempted to rally 70 year old american anger towards chocolate chip cookie germany in an attempt to convince as many NA clans (generally supportive of American initiatives) while simultaneously identifying himself with AL QUEDA. IN MY OPINION (my  clan does not want me posting in here, but the stupidity of this thread has pissed me off enough to post here despite that) anyone who supports this jihad also supports AL QUEDA and therefor deserves eternal damnation and should suffer the penalty of a real holy war commonly known as a CRUSADE. Go back to turkey you upstart muslim bitches.

(Disclaimer: I am drunk, so yeah, that's my excuse.)

ALLAHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ACKBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
ALLAHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ACKBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ALLLAHU AKBARRRR!!! WIPE OUT THESE INFIDEL chocolate chip cookieS! chocolate chip cookies are the real enemies of humanity! Join the JIHAD TODAY! TO WAR!

Also

I would like to point out that Berenger has attempted to rally 70 year old american anger towards chocolate chip cookie germany in an attempt to convince as many NA clans

Even if you're drunk wrong Hospie! WRONG! I'm trying to rally any clan that is out there to fight the biggest threat against humanity that is known as chocolate chip cookie that houses evil chocolate chip cookie doctors that performs inhumane experiments on the peaceful and innocent citizens whilst trying to brainwash them into stupid chocolate chip cookie followers.

Join the jihad today by supplying gold, troops or gear! PM me if interested to support the jihad/cross-over invasion.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 09:54:10 am by CountBerenger »

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
ok after reading this i said to myself dont post in here its anyway trolling... but accussing people being chocolate chip cookies if they arent is a serious crime in my country. Troll or not if someone would say chocolate chip cookie to me (im half german) he would get some serious issues with me (if it was meant serious)

As far as i know Cotgs and Niemand i would completely disagree of them being chocolate chip cookies.
Maybe some post went a a bit too far on his side as well but thats no statement of him beeing a chocolate chip cookie.

And using the word Jihad as a USA fanboy agaisnt germans is just dumb. i know its trolling but hey read some posts of panos if its still possible thats troll which is fun to read. this looks jsut like u try to get some more attention.

Also those guys in this Forum who know the Islam know that a Jihad can just be called for a legit,fair and religious reason or if there religion is in danger. im living in Berlin and have a lot of turkish and arabian friends and we sometimes talk abotu such things.

Anyway most people wont read this probably and post some wannabee comedian stuff under this so im gonna quit hurting my fingers.

If i would be an Admin u would ateast get a big warning (probably thats even what u want ) warning = attention.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

If i would be an Admin u would ateast get a big warning (probably thats even what u want ) warning = attention.

Stop shitting your pants. I know you're a Wolves fanboy and ally to CotgS so it's expected but no. This isn't attention per say. This is a real invasion force (JIHAD). I'm gathering up support at the moment and i'll be there soon.

The jihad is growing and in approximately 1 week we'll be there. Oh and i hope you'll carebear in just to protect CotgS. Would be even more hilarious. Crying about UIF and then carebearing heh.

Offline CaveSquirrel

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 40
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ayween_the_Quail
  • IRC nick: CaveSquirrel
Stop shitting your pants. I know you're a Wolves fanboy and ally to CotgS so it's expected but no. This isn't attention per say. This is a real invasion force (JIHAD). I'm gathering up support at the moment and i'll be there soon.

The jihad is growing and in approximately 1 week we'll be there. Oh and i hope you'll carebear in just to protect CotgS. Would be even more hilarious. Crying about UIF and then carebearing heh.

K, so, since we are chocolate chip cookies as you say, which only existed during 2nd WW, prepare to run into our King Tigers, Panthers and MG34's.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
K, so, since we are chocolate chip cookies as you say, which only existed during 2nd WW, prepare to run into our King Tigers, Panthers and MG34's.

We have gotten american technology so fear our unlimited numbers of Sherman Tanks and Browning MGs, Nukes and other cool stuff! GET SUM!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 01:35:11 pm by CountBerenger »

Offline CaveSquirrel

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 40
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ayween_the_Quail
  • IRC nick: CaveSquirrel

Offline Muunilinst

• Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 120
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems
  • Game nicks: Renovatio
looks like i wasted my time posting. u dont seem to know what a jihad actually is.

and i want to see how u gater muslims fighting with americans in a jihad.

im in the wolves clan atm yes. but i dont care much about strategus and im posting this completely independant from my clans interests.

oh and just for the fun part do u know how much shermans a king tiger can fck ina tank duel?
and browning mgs were useless compared to a mg42 bonesaw machinegun there is a reason why us solders had their own trainingcamp it was just to learn to fight the mg42...they learned attacking it when they are reloading or when its overheated as example.

learn to troll or learn to be smart becasue in your last posts u proved that ur not good in both. cheers.

and i have nothing against the USA.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
looks like i wasted my time posting. u dont seem to know what a jihad actually is.

and i want to see how u gater muslims fighting with americans in a jihad.

im in the wolves clan atm yes. but i dont care much about strategus and im posting this completely independant from my clans interests.

oh and just for the fun part do u know how much shermans a king tiger can fck ina tank duel?
and browning mgs were useless compared to a mg42 bonesaw machinegun there is a reason why us solders had their own trainingcamp it was just to learn to fight the mg42...they learned attacking it when they are reloading or when its overheated as example.

learn to troll or learn to be smart becasue in your last posts u proved that ur not good in both. cheers.

and i have nothing against the USA.

Learn to stop being off-topic in Diplomacy threads. I'll report you!

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
Im in berengah!

and niemand is a filthy chocolate chip cookie!
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works