Author Topic: EU_1 is dying  (Read 24508 times)

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
Re: EU_1 is dying
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2012, 10:58:26 pm »
i am playing 1h for 6 gens and have mw weapons,shield and shit don't fucking tell me it is fine.
Yeah it is not that hard to play and have dicent score,but you should not be spammed by katana,longsword,danish gs user every time without possibility to attack once.
not to mention stab bounces and mw nordic champion sword swing glances on heavy armor.

Offline Allers

• Count
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Ca$hville
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ca$hville Records, Ruff Ryders
  • Game nicks: Allers, Young Buck, DMX
  • IRC nick: Allers
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2012, 11:02:50 pm »
too busy trying to figure out what language the screenshot is in instead of looking at the server list
Ca$hville 615

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2012, 11:04:25 pm »
+3
Just because you use some of bundle of sticks 1h weapons and have build 32lvl + it doesn't mean everything is fine.
Actually my 1h alt just reached lvl 29 (I made respec a few times in the meantime) and I have used military pick, warhammer, nordic champ sword, grosse messere, military cleaver - according to you all of them are "bundle of sticks weapons"?  :rolleyes:
don't fucking tell me it is fine.
It is fine.

it is not that hard to play and have dicent score
If it is not hard to play why do you think 1h needs buff? It doesn't make sense. And if your swings glance with nordic your doing it wrong. As I'm mediocre player I blame myself for my poor performance, not others. Maybe you should try to do the same.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 11:18:01 pm by Falka »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2012, 11:05:10 pm »
i am playing 1h for 6 gens and have mw weapons,shield and shit don't fucking tell me it is fine.
Yeah it is not that hard to play and have dicent score,but you should not be spammed by katana,longsword,danish gs user every time without possibility to attack once.
not to mention stab bounces and mw nordic champion sword swing glances on heavy armor.

ive been a shielder for most of my 18 gens, getting spammed by katana etc it happens sometimes but you can counter by movement and different swings. i rarely left swing with a sword because everyone just left blocks :P MW NCS glancing? if you have 6ps that shouldnt happen :P
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2071
  • Infamy: 1616
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2012, 11:06:17 pm »
+3

Offline Tonyukuk

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MikariN
  • IRC nick: MikariN
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2012, 11:06:22 pm »
http://forum.meleegaming.com/suggestions-corner/why-dev-dont-make-any-event/

We already discussed this shit..mod is need new things like events..
Unreal:
Essay ban, 800 words on: "Accepting defeat and learning from it"

GEEKİLLER:only 2 words: "Fuck You!"

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2012, 11:17:05 pm »
Actually my 1h alt just reached lvl 29 (I made respec a few times in the meantime) and I have used military pick, warhammer, nordic champ sword, grosse messere, military cleaver - according to you all of them are "bundle of sticks weapons"?  :rolleyes:

Ppl make one char play for one gen and make 21/15 build and then they think 1h are awsome because they live longer then when they were other class.
But when you start your 2nd or 3rd gen you see how 1h is actually hard and sometimes shit.
shielder vs 2-3 archers = dead,shielder vs polearmer with axe = dead, shielder vs 27 agi katana user = moust of the time dead unless katana guy is noob,shielder vs great axe insta dead (that axe hit before you see it),shielder vs danish gs in plate  = spammed...
Only good thing about shield is to support you teammates and steal their kills while being able to block multiple attacks and ranged projectiles.
if you make 21/15 build 18/21 shielder will kill you,if you make 18/21 you are too weak to kill tincan. Every build you take is shit and doesn't guarantee you victory vs other classes. Make 18/21 2h/polearm build and dominate vs every class out there.

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2012, 11:27:26 pm »
this is just for my frend falka. I am this much shit as 1h and i still think 1h is under powered.
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2012, 11:40:23 pm »
Mlekce: It sounds like you're having problems because you don't have a good grasp of movement and what the strengths of your weapon actually are. I had the same problem at first with my shielder, but I did a generation of 1h no shield with a short falchion on an alt with the aim of getting better, and I found it greatly improved my sword technique after I went back to using a real weapon together with a shield. Also

Make 18/21 2h/polearm build and dominate vs every class out there.

Do you have a 2h/polearm character? Post your character screen so that we can see your k:d on it.

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2012, 11:40:33 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Pile of bullshit. I will simplify what you said: shielder vs anything = dead shielder, even shielder vs another shielder = dead shielder (well, that makes sense  :wink:). That's the reason why Kansuke made ~60-10 KD a few maps in a row on siege some weeks ago, not to mention Dalhi or Atas, because shielders are unplayable  :rolleyes:

As I mentioned before I do agree that buff for 2h wasn't justified but that doesn't mean everything else should be buffed as well. And as I said, except strat basically I don't play as 2h anymore.

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2012, 11:48:44 pm »
Non of this guys are lvl 30. Atas is lvl 34 i can dominate with 18-24 or 15/27 too with langes messer which have 100 speed.
Short facon have 102 or 104 speed i was going realy well with mw lyoavedao which have 104 speed and 34 cut,but that is mega lame.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 11:52:29 pm by Mlekce »

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2012, 11:57:46 pm »
im lvl 30 :D
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2012, 12:01:37 am »
+3
That`s so typical...

Thread about a server dying cuz barely anyone isn´t fed up by the state the mod is in atm and some nubcakes come along and de-rail an actually important thread.

Get your 1h-issues and make your own thread! (personally playing 3rd gen 1h w/o shield and they are just fine imho)

Now back to business:

We have the dark months now. So nobody can deny that the player numbers on EU1 went down - no excuse like "Sunny weather, people enjoy the beach" when I made this kind of thread sometime in June or something...

Would be nice to see some Overlord reaction in here - maybe even being serious about it (I know... but a man can dream)
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2012, 12:05:08 am »
Don't be mad benkei  :wink:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 12:08:10 am by Falka »

Offline Chasey

• Tournament Champion
  • Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Chase
« Reply #74 on: November 25, 2012, 12:11:09 am »
+8
24/7 day time would bring alot of people back, i just usually log off when its night, because it strains my eyes.
I like to fart on cold windows and lick the condensation :D