Author Topic: EU_1 is dying  (Read 24510 times)

Offline Arrowblood

• Duke
  • Renown: 508
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Arrowblood
Re: EU_1 is dying
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2012, 09:46:17 pm »

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2012, 09:47:26 pm »
+2
when i told some 1h swords should be buffed i got -7 votes instantly so i hope you are all happy because i don't want to play mod where if you play as 2h you get everything. Enjoy ur 101 speed and 41 cut katana,enjoy because mod will die soon and you will play alone with ur shitty OP swords.
Buff, nerf, buff, nerf... what a shit. What's funny no-one asked for buff for 2h swords and even 2hrs agree that buffing most of the swords weren't necessary. Longsword, HBS, axes, miaodao and the rest of 2h were perfectly fine, so I have no idea why did they buff them, they could have nerf danish and leave the rest in peace  :rolleyes: Original nerf for archers also was amazing  :rolleyes:

And you Mlekce, asking for buff for weapon which you use, are just another whining bitch. You deserved every single - which you got. 1h are fine, don't touch them.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2012, 09:50:45 pm »
I agree with some of the posts here. Like Kunio said, cRPG was much fun in the beginning since it was all new and everyone was learning, so they did not care about balance or imbalance.

I think that the problem relies on newbies (not necessarily new) complaining too much about a certain class and the devs listening to them, when, actually, those newbies should have just learnt how to deal with that specific class.

When we all began whining about imbalance, I'm sure that the mod was quite balanced (I'm not saying that the current version might not have more balanced aspects), and we all should have just learnt how to adapt and counter those tricky classes (via respec or alts). For instance, regarding the whine about cavalry, people should have just specced polearms and grabbed a long spear, for example. Regarding archers, some 2h could have just switched to shielders. Instead of implementing the "turn rate nerf", people (including myself) should have just learnt how to foresee that kind of attack and block, etc.

All this reminds me of Age of Conan, a game that I played for over a year, and which reached a great state in a specific version and then, after "noob QQ", got constantly unbalanced with every new version, which eventually led to a dead game.

TL;DR - In my opinion, a complete reversion to a previous version or something in between would be the solution.

Offline pingpong

• Earl
  • Renown: 423
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2012, 09:51:57 pm »
+2
this game needs full reset, kill all the clans, destroy looms, reset levels, that would make things more interesting

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2012, 09:54:55 pm »
how do you intend to kill all the clans ^^
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2012, 09:56:09 pm »
+4
Banning everyone who is a clan member? :D
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 2063
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2012, 09:56:36 pm »
+2
It's not that everyone became so "ohmygod" good at the game, it's just that almost everyone including me plays this game like a fucking pussy. Backpedaling, running away, dirty tricks everywhere.

I guess that's why Ivani4 is popular, he's one of rare people who plays like a true hero would.

So many damn rogues and cutthroats in cRPG, I tell ya!

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2012, 09:57:35 pm »
the devs listening to them,
Heh, but when almost everyone says turn nerf was shit they don't listen. Noone asked for buffing 2h, but they did...  :rolleyes:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2062
  • Infamy: 1515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2012, 09:59:33 pm »
We need new animations, new tricks, things that people have to learn from the beginning. Everybody already knows every imaginable way to exploit this game and its engine.

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2012, 10:00:05 pm »
it's just that almost everyone including me plays this game like a fucking pussy. Backpedaling, running away, dirty tricks everywhere.
Ye, that's why I stopped playing my agi 2her and made 1h alt, didn't want to be a pussy any longer  :wink:

We need new animations, new tricks,
Keep dreaming....

Offline pingpong

• Earl
  • Renown: 423
  • Infamy: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2012, 10:00:24 pm »
Banning everyone who is a clan member? :D

YES, and permabans for byzantium, and other major gayclans whosename i cant remember for raping the server, and also ban GK, no reason , i just hate HAs

Offline Royans

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2012, 10:10:50 pm »
+4
Just fix  the fucking disconection problem that kill eu1, and mod is rolling again

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2012, 10:48:54 pm »
Buff, nerf, buff, nerf... what a shit. What's funny no-one asked for buff for 2h swords and even 2hrs agree that buffing most of the swords weren't necessary. Longsword, HBS, axes, miaodao and the rest of 2h were perfectly fine, so I have no idea why did they buff them, they could have nerf danish and leave the rest in peace  :rolleyes: Original nerf for archers also was amazing  :rolleyes:

And you Mlekce, asking for buff for weapon which you use, are just another whining bitch. You deserved every single - which you got. 1h are fine, don't touch them.

Just because you use some of bundle of sticks 1h weapons and have build 32lvl + it doesn't mean everything is fine.

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2012, 10:51:19 pm »
i find 1h fine and im using 18-18 and a normal 1h weapon now :P (had a mw nordic warsword before was also great)
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2012, 10:54:43 pm »
+3
And chadz pissed off the Eastern European community with his "i dont care" attitude towards strategus, meaning they dont need to grind strategus ticks anymore so no reason to play crpg.
Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
[18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)