Author Topic: Tundra Area Mutual Defense Agreement (TAMDA) [NA]  (Read 16311 times)

Offline Kelugarn

• Marshall
  • Renown: 936
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • #̪͎̳̭̰͓͙ͯ͗̇͘ͅͅ1̢ͨ̈̆̓ͮ͐̌͏̪̦͓̣ ̽̇ͫ҉̸͕̻͙͖̮̹ͅN̡̥̭͖͙ͮ͊͡
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Froyo The Wizard
  • IRC nick: #FreeArys2012
Re: Tundra Area Mutual Defense Agreement (TAMDA) [NA]
« Reply #120 on: January 19, 2013, 11:25:12 pm »
+5
Well it is. Teutonics = FCC buddies after they turned on KUTT to get some easy fiefs. HG = Remnant vassals and Remnant = FCC Vassals.

Free Peasants = Wild Card but guessing they're drunk and masturbating.

And Frisia = Pro-FCC/Vassals as well. Oh and Dracul Pro-FCC as well/vassals.

Fixed that for you.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #121 on: January 20, 2013, 01:24:28 am »
FCC has no vassals. All those clans named are sovereign unto themselves
Leader of BS

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2013, 01:39:47 am »
+3
Well it is. Teutonics = FCC buddies after they turned on KUTT to get some easy fiefs. HG = Remnant vassals and Remnant = FCC Vassals.

Free Peasants = Wild Card but guessing they're pro-FCC.

And Frisia = Pro-FCC/Vassals as well. Oh and Dracul Pro-FCC as well/vassals.

Hero Party forgot one important detail; Frisia has nothing to do with the TAMDA. We are a neutral faction. We give just as many benefits to Hospitaller as we do FCC when it comes to our actions on Strategus (mercenary work aside). Even then we only help FCC mercenary-wise because they have given us more reason to. We don't inherently like either faction more and we certainly are far from a vassal of any faction. I'm not going to list those actions for either faction because I believe each faction wishes them to remain secret. We're just looking out for own best interest while warring factions go at each other.

The only faction we had any form of non-neutral status towards was JABONRA because they attacked our trader and never issued an apology or tried to make amends. At this point though we're cool with the JABONRA guys simply because we like them in cRPG. We never disliked them in the first place but just saw it as an opportunity to treat Strategus as something other then "STRATEGUS: BEST VIDEO GAME WAITING SIMULATOR: 2013" since they gave us a reason for fighting.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:43:26 am by Daruvian »

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2013, 01:46:55 am »
+1
Oh and Dracul Pro-FCC as well/vassals.

We're involved with TAMDA, and we're good friends with BIRD CLAN, but we have no real affiliation with FCC other than a standard trade agreement.  We merc for them because they helped us get a home (twice now), and we've just always been generally friendly.  Everything we've ever done though this strat (and in the past strats) has been done independently and as a sovereign faction.

But I mean, HP must be vassals of Hospitaller because they merc for them at every battle and support them on the forums.  Same thing with Occitan, right?

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2013, 02:01:19 am »
We're involved with TAMDA, and we're good friends with BIRD CLAN, but we have no real affiliation with FCC other than a standard trade agreement.  We merc for them because they helped us get a home (twice now), and we've just always been generally friendly.  Everything we've ever done though this strat (and in the past strats) has been done independently and as a sovereign faction.

But I mean, HP must be vassals of Hospitaller because they merc for them at every battle and support them on the forums.  Same thing with Occitan, right?

There's a difference between being vassals and alliances/pacts whatevers. Most ones i mentioned are small/pretty small clans who'd get wiped in less than 2 day. Possible FCC vassals. In any case it doesn't matter.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #125 on: January 20, 2013, 02:03:09 am »
Hero Party forgot one important detail; Frisia has nothing to do with the TAMDA. We are a neutral faction. We give just as many benefits to Hospitaller as we do FCC when it comes to our actions on Strategus (mercenary work aside). Even then we only help FCC mercenary-wise because they have given us more reason to. We don't inherently like either faction more and we certainly are far from a vassal of any faction. I'm not going to list those actions for either faction because I believe each faction wishes them to remain secret. We're just looking out for own best interest while warring factions go at each other.

The only faction we had any form of non-neutral status towards was JABONRA because they attacked our trader and never issued an apology or tried to make amends. At this point though we're cool with the JABONRA guys simply because we like them in cRPG. We never disliked them in the first place but just saw it as an opportunity to treat Strategus as something other then "STRATEGUS: BEST VIDEO GAME WAITING SIMULATOR: 2013" since they gave us a reason for fighting.

As head nerd of Frisia, Daruvian pretty much nailed it here.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #126 on: January 20, 2013, 02:46:21 am »
+1

correction for you hospitaller fougth hero party at the begining of strat before everyone decide to gang bang them. A while after, when fcc decide to roll and get all cocky on hospitaller, they had to get some kind of deal with remnant cause they were not able to take them out by themself. Hero party decide to help hospitaller super simple....still they havent give anything except merc :)

As occitan well the choice is just simple.1 side being nice to us, sold us 1 castle and 1 village when we got back on Na and well the other side... one person keep being a asshole to us on the forum, saying shit about us calling us the worst clan of crpg etc etc...why should we be good to someone like that tell me pls ?

pw: we arent occitan anymore we are les chevaliers occitan sir thanks you
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #127 on: January 20, 2013, 02:53:59 am »
+1
FCC made no deal with us to attack Hospitaller...

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #128 on: January 20, 2013, 03:07:19 am »
+7
Well I don't like you hero_party guys either.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #129 on: January 20, 2013, 03:11:57 am »
+5
Well I don't like you hero_party guys either.

(click to show/hide)

This is by far the best post that I've seen in this thread so far. Completely straight forward and on topic throughout. I commend you sir.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 03:16:46 am by Rhalzo »

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #130 on: January 20, 2013, 03:40:37 am »
correction for you hospitaller fougth hero party at the begining of strat before everyone decide to gang bang them. A while after, when fcc decide to roll and get all cocky on hospitaller, they had to get some kind of deal with remnant cause they were not able to take them out by themself. Hero party decide to help hospitaller super simple....still they havent give anything except merc :)

Indeed, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend, they do seem to be cooperating and Smoothrich even said so himself.

pw: we arent occitan anymore we are les chevaliers occitan sir thanks you

And for that, I apologize, I know I hate it when people give my clan name an improper use.

I was using your clan as an example, according to Berenger's logic (troll logic), because a few clans are friendly with FCC, they are vassals of FCC.  Then the same rule applies to Occitan, you guys are friendly with Hospitaller so you must be vassals of them, right?

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 20, 2013, 05:36:00 pm »
The difference is Kesh draws up the plans and orders you people around directly, much as he did with BIRD clan, as our BIRD traitors who joined Hero Party would confirm repeatedly and with much annoyance.

We see TAMDA has nothing but a gimmick to guard FCC's western flank so they can carry out aggressive attacks wherever they please on the rest of the map.

Ironically FCC said they would make sure any large clan would not be able to get involved and support a side in any medium-small factions fighting wars in the north, to make the game fair.

Then when a war of that nature breaks out in the south, FCC immediately sents 6 thousand shiny troops within a day to attack Hero Party and anyone remotely allied, threatening to wipe out any clans who took BIRD clan fiefs.  Even though it was just a war between two goon clans that he had no part of.

TAMDA is hypocricy at its finest, and a complete sham.  FCC probably are full of contigency plans to wipe out and replace any small clans in the area who begin to falter and replace them with bigger ones, so they always have a buffer on their west flank.  Much how H1tler would treat Poland.  Once they lost usefulness, the Fuhrer will take what he pleases, while ordering everyone around like an overbearing, micromanaging madman who will ultimately get his side wiped out of the game.

As the wars turn less into easy stomps and alliances form to stop the out of control madman, its no surprise that, much like the SS began going into full blown genocide with the Holocaust, FCC have turned into multi-accounting on an unprecedented scale to continue having a massive economic advantage.  Its uncivilized and rather disturbing.

When will these FCC war crimes end?  When we've all had enough of Emperor Kesh the Spergful IV, when the chorus of "-1 this racist post" deafen our ears, when the awful shitposting binds shut our eyes, and when we open our minds to a new tomorrow, a new FCC, a new Strategus.. a new day.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #132 on: January 20, 2013, 05:43:57 pm »
+3
Smooth the number of things untrue in your post is legion.

I am not going to bother listing them because Hero party does not care about posting anything truthful so it would be a complete waste of time.

At this point we just want the battles that these childish rants suggest are going to happen.
Leader of BS

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 20, 2013, 05:57:51 pm »
When we've all had enough of Emperor Kesh the Spergful IV, when the chorus of "-1 this racist post" deafen our ears, when the awful shitposting binds shut our eyes, and when we open our minds to a new tomorrow, a new FCC, a new Strategus.. a new day.

Oh my god. You're telling me there have been more than 1? Ugh

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #134 on: January 20, 2013, 06:11:03 pm »
+1
The difference is Kesh draws up the plans and orders you people around directly, much as he did with BIRD clan, as our BIRD traitors who joined Hero Party would confirm repeatedly and with much annoyance.

We see TAMDA has nothing but a gimmick to guard FCC's western flank so they can carry out aggressive attacks wherever they please on the rest of the map.

Ironically FCC said they would make sure any large clan would not be able to get involved and support a side in any medium-small factions fighting wars in the north, to make the game fair.

Then when a war of that nature breaks out in the south, FCC immediately sents 6 thousand shiny troops within a day to attack Hero Party and anyone remotely allied, threatening to wipe out any clans who took BIRD clan fiefs.  Even though it was just a war between two goon clans that he had no part of.

TAMDA is hypocricy at its finest, and a complete sham.  FCC probably are full of contigency plans to wipe out and replace any small clans in the area who begin to falter and replace them with bigger ones, so they always have a buffer on their west flank.  Much how H1tler would treat Poland.  Once they lost usefulness, the Fuhrer will take what he pleases, while ordering everyone around like an overbearing, micromanaging madman who will ultimately get his side wiped out of the game.

As the wars turn less into easy stomps and alliances form to stop the out of control madman, its no surprise that, much like the SS began going into full blown genocide with the Holocaust, FCC have turned into multi-accounting on an unprecedented scale to continue having a massive economic advantage.  Its uncivilized and rather disturbing.

When will these FCC war crimes end?  When we've all had enough of Emperor Kesh the Spergful IV, when the chorus of "-1 this racist post" deafen our ears, when the awful shitposting binds shut our eyes, and when we open our minds to a new tomorrow, a new FCC, a new Strategus.. a new day.

Please remove all references of FCC.  That clan is dead.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄