Author Topic: Tundra Area Mutual Defense Agreement (TAMDA) [NA]  (Read 16244 times)

Offline Fringe

• Baron
  • Renown: 119
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Blackfist T.T
  • Game nicks: Fringe, Bane, Bane_of_Fringe
Re: Tundra Area Mutual Defense Agreement (TAMDA) [NA]
« Reply #150 on: January 20, 2013, 09:43:22 pm »
Lets all just agree that Kutt got their asses handed to them. Their fall from the game was spectacular.
How the hell did I miss it...
Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem.

Offline SHinOCk

• Earl
  • Renown: 369
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Is that all you've got!?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 1%
  • Game nicks: Occitan_SHinOCk, Occitan_Baz, Derp_In_A_Can, Disease_Infested_Cum_Bucket, The_Long_Dick_Of_The_Law
  • IRC nick: SHinOCk
« Reply #151 on: January 20, 2013, 10:14:17 pm »
+8
In the end, were all vassals of the UIF
While you burn at the stake, i dance with the flames

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #152 on: January 20, 2013, 10:26:16 pm »
+1
Lets all just agree that Kutt got their asses handed to them. Their fall from the game was spectacular.

Agreed, I was in the siege for Reyvadin that Tanken thought was going to be quite close to Stalingrad when it ended up being more like Belgium. Hell, I thought we'd have a better time of it too, but the attackers really chose their mercs well. After Reyvadin fell, KUTT really just fell apart. Head taken off the snake, so to speak. It's worth noting that they hard FAR fewer active members than suspected and implied by the attackers. I know this; I merc'd for KUTT heavily during this period. That's right, I actually fought against my FCC overlords, though I shudder to remember such dark and chaotic times.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #153 on: January 21, 2013, 04:13:28 am »
+3
What happened here?   :shock:  :rolleyes:

:arrow:  TAMDA is a defensive pact of small clans in the Tundra which was inspired by Sauce and carried out by myself, Remnant, and Teutonic (with others following afterwards).  As Tom said, the TAMDA does not protect aggressors - in the case of Sungetche, since Remnant TOOK it from Hospitaller, the TAMDA is not pledged to get involved as Hosp tries to regain it.  If Hosp continued into TAMDA lands and went offensive past regaining Sungetche, then TAMDA would get involved - which was my latest reminder.

:arrow:  Kesh, upon learning of the agreement, pledged his support of the agreement without signing his faction into it as a member faction.  This was not solicited but I dont know of anyone who isnt in favor of it.

Good day kind sirs, please find elsewhere to traffic your dribble.  8-)
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #154 on: January 21, 2013, 04:38:43 am »
+2

Much the same way Remnant is getting manhandled at the moment, wouldn't you say?
(click to show/hide)
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Chestaclese

• Earl
  • Renown: 340
  • Infamy: 106
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Remnants
« Reply #155 on: January 21, 2013, 04:56:25 am »
Much the same way Remnant is getting manhandled at the moment, wouldn't you say?
(click to show/hide)

I wouldn't.
"Threatening Chesty with tea bagging is clearly not worth the effort. It is like offering sex addict an orgy." - BaleofGay.

"ILL OPEN MY GIFTS LATER MOM, IM BUSY FIGHTING CHESTACLES IN AN ONLINE HORSE SIMULATOR GAME." - Oprah Winafrey

“He's using everything he can to get me banned, admins please don't let him get away with this. He's ban baiting me, please help.” - Ducky_The_Banned

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #156 on: January 21, 2013, 07:06:34 am »
(click to show/hide)

Don't mind Chesty - he's off his meds  :o
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #157 on: January 21, 2013, 07:14:45 am »
+1
....  If Hosp continued into TAMDA lands and went offensive past regaining Sungetche, then TAMDA would get involved - ...

So if someone out of TAMDA partners goes into war with another faction, and they fail to take them out on their lands, that war does not only backfires onto the original agressor but all TAMDA partners ?

Dudes i would never do such a treaty ^^ if someone wants to play with fire sure, but don't burn down my house.
A Defense Pact is triggered normally by declaration or act of war from the outside onto a Defense Pact Member, i have not yet seen anything in the orignal treaty which would have triggered such a case.

a) there wouldn't be an invasion but a counter attack onto a former invader.
b) The intial war was already there before TAMDA was founded, that the ongoing war would be also be part of this would have needed to be in a separate paragraph
c) As Remantns were contracted through FCC to wage war onto Hospitaller, and gained some of their fiefs because of that i believe, it is very arguable if TAMDA members should in case they help Remnants not also be paid in a similar way as they indirectly would help Remnants with such a contract.( i also read a while back, that that contract is still ongoing is that right?)

I would find such a Pact but quite intriguing and thought about such a thing myself, but i am not sure that people are actually aware of the implications such a treaty brings along, the Defense Pact would switch in case of a certain territorial aspect, into a full alliance treaty, indirectly triggered by anyone who choses to be an agressor!
But it should be made more clear, by naming it in such a way.

On the other hand, if Remnants, after loosing the fiefs which are not part of Tundra or gained through warfare, would decide to make peace with Hospitallers and vice versa, then there would not be a reason for TAMDA to act at all.
After all a Defense Pact is about stability and securing and also in a sense calming folks down.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #158 on: January 21, 2013, 07:49:00 am »
Stuff about purely robotic behavior.

So what you're saying is FCC should invade the Tundra and then be forced to fight themselves, right?  Because I agree.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #159 on: January 21, 2013, 07:59:06 am »
So what you're saying is FCC should invade the Tundra and then be forced to fight themselves, right?  Because I agree.
What i was saying i said, what you said i don't quite understand please explain, perhaps then i can answer your question.

If i but should guess ^^
You want to attack Tunrda and then fight yourself, that was what you were suggesting right?
Well if you want to do so it is totally upto you, i have seen worse wars. Could be fun, but was done already, i think LLJK in last strategus has had some upheaval or was it 2.0? I quite liked the fun nature of that back then.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #160 on: January 21, 2013, 11:02:56 am »
+6
On a side note, Smoothrich is muted again, pro admin skills right there.

So, at this point it's safe to say that he's been muted so many times that if he weren't an admin, he'd have been banned ages ago for the type of bullshit he posts.  Anything Spookisland said was mild compared to some of the shit Smoothrich goes on about.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #161 on: January 21, 2013, 12:50:34 pm »
+2
You know, smoothrich really had my personal ire (scary thought, I know, 2edgy4yall) until a couple days ago. He's really earned my respect as a man who simply fails to give more than half a fuck at a time. While badplayer really kinda just trolls in an attempt to get us pissed (which made me chuckle a lot less, but still some! I really do love these forums, they give me some good times), smoothrich is SPECIAL.

Plus, he's a champion of the poor aborted before birth Conquest Mode that would probably fix everything.

On a side note, Smoothrich is muted again, pro admin skills right there.

So, at this point it's safe to say that he's been muted so many times that if he weren't an admin, he'd have been banned ages ago for the type of bullshit he posts.  Anything Spookisland said was mild compared to some of the shit Smoothrich goes on about.

I guess that he shouldn't do that stuff while he's an admin sure, but since it's funny, I figure he gets a free by. Also, are you seriously implying right now that spook shouldn't be immediately unbanned?

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 21, 2013, 01:01:44 pm »
You're just delaying the inevitable. Surrender now and mercy will be shown and you will be spared!

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #163 on: January 21, 2013, 01:53:37 pm »

c) As Remantns were contracted through FCC to wage war onto Hospitaller, and gained some of their fiefs because of that i believe, it is very arguable if TAMDA members should in case they help Remnants not also be paid in a similar way as they indirectly would help Remnants with such a contract.( i also read a while back, that that contract is still ongoing is that right?)

Mis information.  We found out about Remnant attacking Hospitallers when they were already on their way to attack.  Wasn't a contract of any kind.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #164 on: January 21, 2013, 02:39:55 pm »
+8
 The idea was brought up by Sauce my ass! If I never went to HG/Sauce, an alliance wouldn't exist. Sure Sauce is a good boss but why does he have to approve before HG can make a move. The chains are tight. As for FCC we are very good allies but no vassel. When FCC members bash Jason, I tell them Teutonic would switch to the french side. TAMDA is only controlled by the people within. The people within TAMDA are small. All this talk about protecting FCC's flank wasnt planned, It so happened to turn out that way. For a pact that has done nothing it sure the hell is popular. I do not know why Teutonic is in this pact. I wanted to form this alliance because we were weak when we set up our fiefs... Most of the time I choose to ignore this thread. Today is the day Teutonic is on their own.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/