Author Topic: Dave, is that you? O.o  (Read 7859 times)

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
Re: Dave, is that you? O.o
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2012, 05:41:03 pm »
+4
DaveUKR was preparing for the next battle along with the other mercenaries. Bows were being stringed, blades sharpened, horses brought out from the stables. He felt ready for this. His steel bolts were marked with the names of people, people whose life were going to end this day, with a steel bolt from himself being the last thing they were ever gonna see.

After several hours of preparing, the mercenaries were fired-up and ready to go out on a new raid, maybe their last. Muffin was leading with passion as always. It was finally time, Dave thought to himself, ready for what awaited him. He stepped out of his tent in manly fashion, only to see the clouds group up. RAIN, always that godforsaken rain! A tear ran down Dave's cheek as he saw his crossbow string being weakened by the weather. He had never cried before. This was a sign, he could feel it. He felt the age in his heart, his body getting weaker any minute. It could only mean one thing. Retirement was imminent.

Dave stashed away his most valuable gear in a chest, for his son to pick up later on. DaveUKR, GRANDMaster DaveUKR, a legend on the battlefield, was now gone, forever.

fixed
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2012, 05:41:06 pm »
+4
Good. Now Bagge will follow suit please? You guys are better melee players than ranged anyway

I highly doubt I'll ever switch from archery 8-)
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline peter_afca7

• Count
  • Renown: 224
  • Infamy: 113
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BLABLA
  • Game nicks: BLABLABLA
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2012, 06:28:40 pm »
+2
I highly doubt I'll ever switch from archery 8-)
thats a shame  :twisted:

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2012, 06:38:13 pm »
+2
*tips hat*

I will never forget his menacing voice. You know the kind. The voice almost every evil character in Hollywood movies has.
Fruitlessly emphasizing every badly pronounced word, tick with the eastern European or Russian accent. The guy was as much a bond villain ingame as he was in real life, i suspect...  :D

It's been a great ride! Respect.

Offline Juhanius

• Legendary Engraver
  • Count
  • Renown: 261
  • Infamy: 26
  • "I always hated crossbows, take too long to load!"
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Juhanius, Stormy_Repairs
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2012, 07:27:21 pm »

EDIT: Seems that the loom points still makes people consider retiring   :o

Daaaaaamn! One of my favorite characters from the show :D

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2012, 07:31:24 pm »
+2
[23:01:51] <DaveUKR> i've just decided
[23:01:54] <DaveUKR> that i'm too good for crpg
[23:02:20] <DaveUKR> and gave a chance to playerbase to improve
[23:02:33] <DaveUKR> so when i come back - they player at the same level with me
[23:02:37] <DaveUKR> true stor
[23:02:38] <DaveUKR> y
[23:02:44] <Shik> lol
[23:02:56] <karasu> The scary part is that you actually believe that.
[23:03:01] <karasu> dun dun dun
[23:03:05] <DaveUKR> the scary part is this is true

e-penis over 9000
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2012, 07:35:08 pm »
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2012, 11:12:56 pm »
+3
the eu community wont improve much more than it is now :D eu1 is all about ganking squads filled with shields and pikes and most others ranged :D skill doesnt matter so much these days ^^
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2012, 02:25:06 am »
+8
DaveUKR was preparing for the next battle along with the other mercenaries. Bows were being stringed, blades sharpened, horses brought out from the stables. He felt ready for this. His steel bolts were marked with the names of people, people whose life were going to end this day, with a steel bolt from himself being the last thing they were ever gonna see.

After several hours of preparing, the mercenaries were fired-up and ready to go out on a new raid, maybe their last. Muffin was leading with passion as always. It was finally time, Dave thought to himself, ready for what awaited him. He stepped out of his tent in manly fashion, only to see the clouds group up. RAIN, always that godforsaken rain! A tear ran down Dave's cheek as he saw his crossbow string being weakened by the weather. He had never cried before. This was a sign, he could feel it. He felt the age in his heart, his body getting weaker any minute. It could only mean one thing. Retirement was imminent.

Dave stashed away his most valuable gear in a chest, for his son to pick up later on. DaveUKR, Grandmaster DaveUKR, a legend on the battlefield, was now gone, forever.

Continuation:

As Grandmaster DaveUKR let his prized Masterwork Arbalest slip from his hands, he felt a strange sensation. He wanted to explore the sensation further and removed his bag of Masterwork Steel Bolts, allowing the weight of the bolts to drag the belt to which it was attached through his hands until it sunk into the wet, green meadow grass with a gentle sigh. Dave had stripped from himself all items that defined him, he was naked. A euphoric feeling showered over him and he dropped to his knees, his arms sprouting outward. Dave slowly moved his head toward the sky. With a light smile, he opened his eyes to a wonderful sight. It was no longer raining. A quadruple rainbow arched across the most magnificently and brightly blue sky DaveUKR had ever seen. The sun was so warm and pleasant, its rays were gently stroking Dave's rain soaked hair.

There he had been for a day and a half, basking in the sun light with no weapons. His Reinforced Desert Turban Hat and Reinforced Leather Jacket was all that he needed, and of course a Construction Site to rest on. As DaveUKR woke from his slumber, he felt an urge to grab something with two hands. He had seen the other knights play with such toys, but he paid them no attention; crossbow was for real men. He chuckled at the idea of him conducting similar child's play and flushed his mind of the urge.
 Suddenly, out of the bright blue sky with certainly no rain, a bolt of lightning had shot down and into the ground right next to Dave and his Construction site. "What on Earth?" said DaveUKR to himself.

As the dust began to clear, he saw something shine through it. Its reflections were shooting out of the dust cloud like thorns made from light. The dust cleared. Dave knew what it was the moment the lightning had struck, yet he could not fully believe it until it presented itself to his eyes. Embedded into the ground, a magnificent and long metal object stood erect, with a hilt long enough for two hands. "Could it be?" Dave asked himself, "A Masterwork Danish Greatsword?".

He wasted no time and ran up to it. He then grabbed the hilt with his two hands and flung it out of the ground with such power that it created a booming sound that was heard in all of cRPG Valley.

This was the beginning of a heroic tale, one which would reach into the core of every cRPG-ian's soul and heart. The tale of DaveUKR, the two-hander.

-Fanfars trumpeting all over cRPG Valley-
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Pejlaen

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pejlaen
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2012, 05:45:20 pm »
+5
skilled individuals, putting them together can create a very deadly and effective team.

The bow, it represents, that a skilled archer can pick a mighty man at arms off from a distance.

Offline Lizard_man

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 153
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Lizard_man, Jinmenju
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2012, 06:41:07 pm »
+22
Dave has gone to live in the mountains in solitude. Perhaps to reflect on his thoughts?

Offline v/onMega

• Count
  • Renown: 234
  • Infamy: 67
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bearzantium
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_vMega
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2012, 08:02:20 pm »
+1

EDIT: Seems that the loom points still makes people consider retiring   :o

Awesome fucking serious. More or less the only one I could watch for more then 2 seasons.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2012, 08:32:12 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)
And then he readied his 2h stab and backpedalled his way to valhalla . That pretty much sums up the tale.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2012, 08:34:57 pm »
And then he readied his 2h stab and backpedalled his way to valhalla . That pretty much sums up the tale.

Funny because it's true. :lol:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Pejlaen

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pejlaen
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2012, 09:28:19 pm »
+7
Dave has gone to live in the mountains in solitude. Perhaps to reflect on his thoughts?

...Where he grows wild, living in peace alongside the mountain goats, nowadays his kin.

....It is however rumored though, that chadz sent out his finest scouts in order to bring back this retired godlike crossbowman to his mod. And one of the scouts claims to have sighted DaveUKR, although it is still an open debate whether it really is Dave or not.
(click to show/hide)
skilled individuals, putting them together can create a very deadly and effective team.

The bow, it represents, that a skilled archer can pick a mighty man at arms off from a distance.