Author Topic: MEGACLAN hero party attack fledgling BIRD CLAN!!  (Read 21790 times)

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
Re: MEGACLAN hero party attack fledgling BIRD CLAN!!
« Reply #255 on: November 24, 2012, 06:35:03 pm »
+1
Yeah they had the advantage of being able to defend a good spot. Little hill, with some trees for cover for their ranged, and a nice (gay) ladder fort. And better armor. My ping randomly jumped to, like, 400 for most of the match so I was useless except for the beginning and end :(

Much props to HP cav for that fight. There were lots of them, and many a dog-fight occurred.

Many thanks for the second fight, too. Cav spawns are fucking retarded, though. The only reason I was at the top of le scoreboard for a while there was because I spawned behind and to the right of the other team, with a hill for cover. Literally just lancing people in the back when they looked away.
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #256 on: November 24, 2012, 07:59:13 pm »
I'd like to take credit for the ladder fortress, it's use was manly for cav defense, which worked well. Also helped me as an archer escape from melee and hide from arrows!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #257 on: November 24, 2012, 11:07:50 pm »
Many thanks for the second fight, too. Cav spawns are fucking retarded, though. The only reason I was at the top of le scoreboard for a while there was because I spawned behind and to the right of the other team, with a hill for cover. Literally just lancing people in the back when they looked away.

Yeah in the first fight I spawned literally next to archers as cavalry, which might seem like a good thing and it was for the first few spawns but then the archers started getting pikes next to them and it meant everytime I spawned my horse either got shot to half health before I could get away or was instantly reared and me dismounted.

They really need to fix those buggy cav spawns, pretty stupid how luck can decide whether you get an amazing or terrible spawn.

Also yes you guys "won" the cav fight if that means killing more horses but you had Heavy Lances and ROHYPNOL thought it would be a great idea to only get normal lances after me constantly telling him to atleast buy some heavy ones. Who woulda thought him not buying heavy lances?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 11:12:03 pm by idle »

Offline Kaelaen

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Peasant
    • View Profile
    • H2O Kaelaen's Youtube Videos
  • Faction: Blandiloquent Rampallion Deutereagonists (BRD)
  • Game nicks: Kaelaen_BRD
  • IRC nick: Kaelaen
« Reply #258 on: November 25, 2012, 01:10:48 am »
+4
Where the hell is Smoothrich?  There's some serious smack talk that's not being said right now and all this reasonable talk isn't sitting well with me.  Honestly Kesh, you call that post-match defeatist excuses?  You used to be good at this.  Anyway, you see how this fight went down?  Million man army shot down by the 47%.  Welcome to Obama's Calradia.  Good thing Huey quit while he was ahead.

-idlewind
-idlewind

Offline Valdian

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis, Irish Band
  • IRC nick: Valdian
« Reply #259 on: November 25, 2012, 04:42:53 am »
It seems like alot of big clans are pickin on tiny clans. If you need fighters let the Angevin empire know we fight for pay or for land, We have armys  or can man armys for contracts to either side. Those that ask first will have our swords,

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #260 on: November 25, 2012, 05:00:44 am »
just dont say the word nigga on the server or all hell will break loose.

it's not even racist valdian stop being a fgt
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 25, 2012, 04:09:06 pm »
+5
Going to reply to my troll Strategus Issues thread (http://forum.meleegaming.com/strategus-issues/shitposting-bombs-by-fcc-after-every-strategus-move/) here as people clearly miss me.

Doing a quick scan, I count 4 threads in relation to this conflict (2 in Diplomacy, 2 in Issues, and the one started by Snickers is unrelated), and FCC only started one of them. There has been paranoia and shitposting on both sides. If they deserve to be muted, then you should be right there with them. You haven't exactly been a saint to us.

We have been having a lot of issues with fights not engaging when they clearly should, and yes, the building paranoid rage over it constantly happening is being thrown your way. Still, this thread is probably the worst way to deal with it. Ignore the posts if you can, report them if you feel it's justified, PM the offenders and have a private discussion, or come to our TS and ask for a meeting (I know you have it, as you've come to us on friendly terms countless times before this all started). If you're civil I'd like to think you'll get the same attitude in return.

(click to show/hide)

Most of my posts are jokes with my meaningless opinion on events thrown in sometimes.  I don't have a problem against FCC or your players personally, I think Kesh is quite pleasant to talk to (when not at war with) and a great organizer, and have had plenty of fun in FCC battles/teamspeak.  I've said as such, and my diplomacy grievances are simply "stop meddling in everything while pretending to be against meddling."  Sure BADPLAYER has his own problems, but he doesn't speak for me or anyone but himself.

Strat is a buggy piece of shit, we all get that.  Nothing that has happened once has had anything to do with Shik doing modeling and balance work for cRPG, which makes him a dev.  Tydeus and I ban people who teamkill sometimes.  We all yell at each other about what needs to be nerfed in IRC sometimes (throwers!).  Welcome to the Illuminati of cRPG, Hero Party.  Honestly most of Shik or my posts towards you guys is "stop blaming abuse when you lose."  Do bug reports sure, but no need to inject hostility, paranoia, and blanket accusations of corrupt admin/dev scheming into everything.  Its hard to take this stuff seriously when you do.

You know how meaningless, biased, stupid, and absurd that thread looks to FCC?  How do you think others feel when they read:

yeah I find it rather funny that the clan with the most game admins per player and has the ehad na game admin in their faction is abusing the most strategus game mechanics.  We could really use an impartial EU admin getting involved as everytime we complain to the NA admins under shik we are ignored - even as they continue to abuse sky ladders in battles, abusing nighttime settings, and now this.  I guess they are afraid of fair fights.  Kind of sad actually.  But yes please can an eu admin get involved.

Also it appears if they are willing to change their direction slightly each minute before the tick they are impossible to be attacked even though we move 3-4x as fast as them and are on top of them.  Not sure why within 50 meters isnt sufficient for an attack anyways as that is smaller than the distance between opposing flags in strategus battles.  Without that it makes this kind of abuse possible and the exploitation of the 0 meter rule along with ticks for movement.

But you see, I'm the one with insane vendettas and paranoid theories, like the ego-driven grudge against LLJK, and the imaginary Fallen oil money!  I am the monster..
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #262 on: November 25, 2012, 04:49:51 pm »

But you see, I'm the one with insane vendettas and paranoid theories, like the ego-driven grudge against LLJK, and the imaginary Fallen oil money! 

Aren't you??
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #263 on: November 25, 2012, 05:36:17 pm »
+2
As for the middle eastern oil tycoon.  We did actually have an oil baron in the Fallen Brigade, but he wasn't from Saudi Arabia, he was from Qatar.  And we did pay for the LLJK servers for a time, after they were announced to be the official servers and Zealot was saying he couldnt pay for them anymore and that the ATS servers would come back online.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 25, 2012, 07:24:46 pm »
+4
I guess I might as well let the big secret out in how Hero Party members are unable to be attacked by LLJK or FCC armies.

You know the 1/3 rule for making an attack?  When it comes to us, you need at least 1/3 our KDs on website to initiate an attack.  Sadly, no FCC or LLJK appears to come close :(
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #265 on: November 25, 2012, 07:29:14 pm »
+1
my diplomacy grievances are simply "stop meddling in everything while pretending to be against meddling."

This is what I don't understand. We've been very clear and honest about why we're involved in this war. We have always claimed to be vassals of BIRD CLAN, and you are the unfortunate party to find out it was more than a joke. You honestly got screwed here. Yes, that is true. LLJK became BIRD CLAN just as you were ready to attack (a coincidence on partyboy's part, but perhaps not LLJK's), which then also forced our hand to get involved. We had other plans before this all happened, and we would happily leave if you would call off this war against the peaceful BIRD nation. We simply must defend them from any aggressor.

As for the TAMDA, the only meddling we're involved in is to stop other big meddlers, which was also clearly explained all within that thread.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 25, 2012, 08:39:49 pm »
+1
Whats going to happen now that Smooth and Kesh are muted?

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 25, 2012, 08:44:17 pm »
+2
Whats going to happen now that Smooth and Kesh are muted?

Well i guess avoid Diplomacy unless you're on good terms with Canary lol.

Anyhow to stay ON-TOPIC..

As for the TAMDA, the only meddling we're involved in is to stop other big meddlers, which was also clearly explained all within that thread.

So TAMDA is not a Northern Empire 2.0? I mean it can grow from a defensive pact into an aggressive one i guess. Wouldn't be surprised. So many powerhouses everywhere with everyone taking sides. Getting kinda boring to be honest.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:45:47 pm by CountBerenger »

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 25, 2012, 08:54:56 pm »
+1
Well i guess avoid Diplomacy unless you're on good terms with Canary lol.

You don't have to be on good terms to avoid getting muted by Canary, just avoid making rage post like Kesh and funny troll post like Smooth. On Topic, death to BIRD clan, I'm coming for you.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #269 on: November 25, 2012, 09:04:05 pm »
+2
So many powerhouses everywhere with everyone taking sides. Getting kinda boring to be honest.

Sadly, that seems to be the nature of the beast. Anyone who would fight against a supposed super bloc inadvertently tries to form a super bloc themselves. In the end, the map can always be divided into two sides. I still think that there's plenty of grey area left in this round though. Still room for some surprises.