Author Topic: Shitposting Bombs by FCC after every Strategus move  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Shitposting Bombs by FCC after every Strategus move
« on: November 25, 2012, 03:12:14 am »
Our clan has been belligerently harrased and accused of exploiting after every thing we have done on the Strat map.  We literally can't move from fief to fief without 3+ threads being made demanding bans, total reworkings of Strategus mechanics, and our credibility as admins questioned and generally insulted.

I demand an unbiased EU admin permanently mute the following posters from cRPG forums, as this is becoming a significant Strategus issue:
Kesh
PARTYBOY
Mudertron
Snickers
Baleohay
a_bear_irl

Thank you for understanding.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
Re: Shitposting Bombs by FCC after every Strategus move
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 03:40:26 am »
+9
I personally would expand this list to all of NA.
Pock gobblers

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 04:04:03 am »
+1
So I requested this spam thread be moved to spam and shik denies it, says he doesnt want to remove it.  Can one of the EU admins please explain to shik as the HEAD NA admin the idea of impartiality and doing his job.  Just because he gets atatcked on strategus doesn't mean he can abuse his powers in favor of his clan.  he really needs to be talked to and should consider revoking his admin powers temporarily as this is only 1 in a  long list of admin abuses.  Also, I found the sexual preference slur to be quite inappropriate in IRC chat - can you give a warning to idle for calling people fa**ot.  Thank you.

(click to show/hide)
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 04:07:28 am »
quit getting mad at video games
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 04:21:28 am »
+4
Where the fuck is Kalam when you need him to talk some sense into this crazy guy.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 04:40:37 am »
Where the fuck is Kalam when you need him to talk some sense into this crazy guy.

You are right Kalam would have sent this to spam within 1 second of it being posted - he is always good about being on top of doing his job instead of favoring one clan over another.  He would warn our posts just as much as any other clan.  I guess not all admins are created equal - some just behave like little kids telling their younger siblings to do what they say.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 05:01:52 am »
+3
I wouldn't want to be the EU admin judging about this, impartial or not.
That shitstorm he may face  :shock:

Hasn't the NA community always wanted their own admins and when someone out of the EU would judge for you, wouldn't that kind of neglect your status as free & mature community, able to get their shit together?

I have found smooth in many posts being a troll, nevertheless he speaks often out of anger and that also mostly with reasons i can follow their logic. Also i have noticed that he often is stepping back and takes different perspectives into consideration, this is a quality a good admin should always have. I don't say the dudes on his list needs to be removed or banned, but guys keep it together sometimes what you are writing does hurt people and sometimes you slander people which would get you in front of real judge in real life.

Concerning the pun in the Topic and the accusations at badplayer of item bombing, it is quite funny, but if you see someone like that, report it and get over it. I have seen it done with less crates to make the enemy think there are actually goods to gain to mislead the enemy from another target, that was a viable tactic and i would do it too, 560k crates but seems just a joke to me. Is there some game braking mechanic involved, a bug which would make such a thing a good thing, if so don't post it here just inform devs?

Sitenote: Item Bombing wouldn't be quite the term i would use as like in strat 2.0, people aren't able to force them onto the enemy, the enemy actually needs to attack and win over the carrier of those trillions of items. So it is perhaps more a *Neglect attack or fear slow movement bombing*
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 05:25:34 am »
I personally would expand this list to all of NA.

This.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 07:27:23 am »

Hasn't the NA community always wanted their own admins and when someone out of the EU would judge for you, wouldn't that kind of neglect your status as free & mature community, able to get their shit together?

Sitenote: Item Bombing wouldn't be quite the term i would use as like in strat 2.0, people aren't able to force them onto the enemy, the enemy actually needs to attack and win over the carrier of those trillions of items. So it is perhaps more a *Neglect attack or fear slow movement bombing*

The problem is chadz chose Shik, the NA community didn't choose him and hes a troll. 

Kingrimm he actually attacked him, so yes alll they need to do is attack a shiny army or caravan and either nullify it by being unable to access half their quality (shiny) gear in the next battle against the real opposing force and/or slow it down to nothing by item bombing.  There is no other purpose to what theya re doing.  If we attacked him it would be our own fault, but he is attacking a caravan of a guy that had gone to sleep at normal hours after leaving a fief the caravan had been passing.  it is an offensive tool to "bomb items" on an opposing force.

Offline RamsesXXIIX

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 65
  • Yes, I prey on the weak.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Ramses
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2012, 07:58:40 am »
+12
I remember a post by Smoothrich explained how he thought the Diplomacy sub-forum worked: It was basically a place to shitpost eachother, brag about it and win forumwars. Funny, that when he was doing it, everything was fine and dandy. Until he met his superior shitposters. Now he cries like a bitch.

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2012, 08:35:37 am »
+2
Doing a quick scan, I count 4 threads in relation to this conflict (2 in Diplomacy, 2 in Issues, and the one started by Snickers is unrelated), and FCC only started one of them. There has been paranoia and shitposting on both sides. If they deserve to be muted, then you should be right there with them. You haven't exactly been a saint to us.

We have been having a lot of issues with fights not engaging when they clearly should, and yes, the building paranoid rage over it constantly happening is being thrown your way. Still, this thread is probably the worst way to deal with it. Ignore the posts if you can, report them if you feel it's justified, PM the offenders and have a private discussion, or come to our TS and ask for a meeting (I know you have it, as you've come to us on friendly terms countless times before this all started). If you're civil I'd like to think you'll get the same attitude in return.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2012, 11:21:43 am »
+4
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2012, 01:26:16 pm »
Just leave Badplayer and his vendetta out of it if you do. Really, you should stop listening to him. He is the Wormtongue to your Theoden.

A Lester Murphy to your Mike McDermott?

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2012, 03:32:42 pm »
+3
"The problem is chadz chose Shik, the NA community didn't choose him and hes a troll. "

not a democracy so you dont get to choose :P people power over admins causes some problems like nuffen getting the boot for being a good admin
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2012, 05:10:51 pm »
+2
Our clan has been belligerently harrased and accused of exploiting after every thing we have done on the Strat map.  We literally can't move from fief to fief without 3+ threads being made demanding bans, total reworkings of Strategus mechanics, and our credibility as admins questioned and generally insulted.

I demand an unbiased EU admin permanently mute the following posters from cRPG forums, as this is becoming a significant Strategus issue:
Smoothrich
Idle

Thank you for understanding.

Fixed it for you.  Sorry but most of your shitposts are pitiful - though they are plentiful and often bat-shit crazy and unrelated to anything the thread is about and no the chocolate chip cookies are not coming back.
This took like 2 minutes, cant even imaging how much shit you piled up - you are the shitpost king and sdeserve permanent muting smoothrich ever since you fell into bat-shit crazy mode posting.

http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/tundra-area-mutual-defense-agreement-(tamda)/msg662402/#msg662402
http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/hero-party's-terms-of-desert-alliance-with-lljk/msg655979/#msg655979
http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/hero-party's-terms-of-desert-alliance-with-lljk/msg655917/#msg655917

http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/hero-party's-terms-of-desert-alliance-with-lljk/msg655133/#msg655133]http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/hero-party's-terms-of-desert-alliance-with-lljk/msg655133/#msg655133]http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/hero-party's-terms-of-desert-alliance-with-lljk/msg655133/#msg655133
]http://forum.meleegaming.com/general-off-topic/hurricane-sandy-is-no-joke-check-in-and-get-prepared-safe/msg645544/#msg645544]
]http://forum.meleegaming.com/general-off-topic/israeli-vs-palestinians/msg657877/#msg657877]

Also, BaleOhay??  really??  I don't think anyone but you would call him a shitposter - you just got pissed because he requested you be muted after calling people fa**ots on the forums because they disagree with your crazy talk.  i think it was anders you called that because he called you out on screwing over LLJK in strat 3 for your own personal gain (probably the start of your personal vendetta against phatomzero based on all the crap you spewed on that thread).
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 05:41:31 pm by Keshian »