Author Topic: MEGACLAN hero party attack fledgling BIRD CLAN!!  (Read 23644 times)

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: MEGACLAN hero party attack fledgling BIRD CLAN!!
« Reply #135 on: November 19, 2012, 10:37:39 pm »
BIRD CLAN has the right to defend itself.

Indeed. It would be nice if you exercised that right on your own and told your vassals to stay out of it.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #136 on: November 19, 2012, 10:39:48 pm »
+1
I was pretty disappointed that the battle wasn't coordinated in the lobby with both sides there.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2012, 10:43:17 pm »
+3
Indeed. It would be nice if you exercised that right on your own and told your vassals to stay out of it.

"Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rage at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light. "
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #138 on: November 19, 2012, 10:51:30 pm »
+2
I am so confused by this thread. I'm getting the feeling that some Hero Party members have always had a grudge against us, even while accepting our help in the past?

Your attack on BIRD CLAN has put us in a rough spot. Leaving vastly smaller clans alone really is one of our major principles, and in fact the one I consider to be the most important, but I have no idea what will happen when you place that against our loyalty to BIRD CLAN. You can call that bullshit, but loyalty is loyalty. There is currently no plan to attack as far as I know.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #139 on: November 19, 2012, 10:52:07 pm »
+8
Boy oh boy I have never seen
  • Tears being so much on the sidelines

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what am I thinking!

See, this is why I love Dynamike, every time I sink back into my sane and docile TWC ways, Dynababe reminds me to be the Spawn of Aldryk that the c-RPG community knows and loves me for... Though I am pretty tired, but let me do a half-assed lazy attempt:

Fuck you SHIK! Go suck a rooster... No wait, wrong persona... Smoothbabe is a commie lover and a corrupt admin? No wait... Um... Shit...

um... Been a while and I'm dead tired, excuse me for a minute...

* Tears of Destiny clears throat

Okay...

I started the old war with KUTT in the name of the GodKing PartyBoy and due to a grand vision of uniting the tundra and ALL OF THE WORLD under BIRDCLAN, for if there is unity everywhere then, and ONLY THEN, will we see PartyBoy's grand vision of WORLD PEACE!

Naturally I interpreted this vision in my own little way.

Regardless, I do and forever will pledge my entire support for BIRD clan and vow to destroy the weak and cowardly Hero Party! Hero Party has proved their cowardice and foolishness many times over!
  • Hero Party has employed the usage of some of the most nefarious players in ALL TIME!
  • Shik has been PROVEN GUILTY by exploiting his/her/its nightime and can't win in a fair fight!
  • Shik is a backstabbing liar who attacking BIRD clan in false pretense of helping PartyBoy, and now that the attack is over is ONLY NOW saying it is due to them being evil and hating FREEDOM and PEACE and actually wanting to kill of ALL OF BIRD CLAN!
  • Smoothbabe is an ass butt!
  • Badplayer AKA Hellowrold was unbanned from the depths of hell and made part of Hero party because they are so desperate that they are willing to overlook past crimes just to oppress the good people of Calradia! Also because Shik suckorz, true story.
  • Shik personally promised me in many logs that we had rights to trade in the lands of Hero party, but then treacherously attacked us and CHASED US INTO LLJK LANDS and wove a bad and terrible tale of us stealing it without permission, then tried to declare war on us (operative word is "try" as naturally we declined their silly declaration)!
  • Tydeus hates kittens. You also are supposed to pronounce his name "Tie-Doos" which is nefarious in and of itself. Probably also a freedom-hating commie.
  • Hero party  are acting sanctimonious, yet yell at others for doing the same! They have attacked BIRD clan out of GREED and EVILNESS! They pretend that just because LLJK used to be LLJK that they can just BULLY THEM, never mind that LLJK joined BIRD clan right and proper BEFORE the war, and are just using the typical manipulative BLIND HATRED that they are so famous for to justify a FALSE WAR! Typical stereotyping and profiling and discrimination and injust prosecution of LLJK, of which Smoothrich and BADPLAYER evenhandedly destroyed from the inside out.
  • Hero party is also guilty of being spergs and mad nerds, and smell like asparagus pee.
  • After unjustly declaring war on the peaceful and simple mercs that the Coalition are, Hero party chose to instead attack BIRD clan after discovering that the Coalition are not simple pushovers, PROOF IS SHIK WALKING AWAY AND FIGHTING BIRD CLAN! Proof that Hero Party are cowards and only attack people they think they can instagib with superior numbers, gear, or a pile-on of other factions.
  • Hero Party, of which I shall randomly capitalize the P, now tries to falsely claim that FCC has no right to defend BIRD clan, despite FCC doing so SINCE THE VERY START OF THIS STRATEGUS! Lies, libel and slander from Hero Party to try and cover up their nefarious and malevolent ways!
  • Hero party is filled with Xenophobes such as Smoothbabe, of which insults European nations in all the forums and since Smoothbabe is ALWAYS SERIOUS (unless he is not, but WHEN HE IS!!!!!).
  • I'm a cute bitch.
With these reasons, is there any reason, at all, to trust such villains who thinly and poorly try to disguise themselves as heroes ? Would you ever trust a faction who chose such an evil color for themselves?! How can you possibly think that they are in the right?!

FOR THESE REASONS AND MORE I PLEDGE MYSELF IN FULL SUPPORT OF BIRD CLAN AND WILL DIE IF I HAVE TO TO HELP FCC IN THEIR NOBLE QUEST TO RID THE LANDS OF THE EVIL THAT IS HERO PARTY! CAPITAL LETTERS ARE COOL!

I also have a huge crush on Gmnotutoo and want to be a unicorn <3

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 11:05:49 pm by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 19, 2012, 11:00:10 pm »
+2
  • Berenger being chastised

Go Dynamike yourself.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #141 on: November 19, 2012, 11:00:41 pm »
+2
Mother of post.

I am
(click to show/hide)
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline Harrys Oil Can

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 19, 2012, 11:04:37 pm »
+2
Go Dynamike yourself.
Berenger talk dirty to me so I dont feel left out on the bashing.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 19, 2012, 11:09:24 pm »
+2
Also just a reminder episode three is airing tonight, stay tuned:

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesupcoming#!?page=battledetail&id=1495

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #144 on: November 19, 2012, 11:12:38 pm »
+3
Its okay Shik-chan and Smooth-kun. I understand you're mad and your rage leads to these mean posts. But I will forever hold you dearly in my cold black heart...

Also, the ladies go wild when they see my pink light saber in SWTOR.

I also have a huge crush on Gmnotutoo and want to be a unicorn <3

:mrgreen: *Insert Boxxy heart sign .gif, but not really because Phantom Forum Moderator will give me another green watch*

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 19, 2012, 11:13:38 pm »
+5
Berenger talk dirty to me so I dont feel left out on the bashing.

You take that Oil can. You shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and STICK IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #146 on: November 19, 2012, 11:43:15 pm »
+2
Boy oh boy I have never seen
  • Kesh not chiming in at all since 5+ pages

This thread has it all. Keep it up.

I thought it was all pretty simple - we are vassals of BIRD clan, we defend him when he called upon us for aid.  We are not "invading" or trying to grab hero party fiefs.  We are more like "peacekeeping" troops that like to party and spread the message of our Godking's love.  All they have to do is stop attacking BIRD clan and we leave (though I don't think shik can get away with raiding the Godking's city and running - his just punishment by our God and lord is banishment to the lower pits of hell
(click to show/hide)
).

Really not sure where all this drama is coming from and even more surprised that i pretty much have nothing to do with it :(.

P.S.  Just want to say gristle is spot on:

Your attack on BIRD CLAN has put us in a rough spot. Leaving vastly smaller clans alone really is one of our major principles, and in fact the one I consider to be the most important, but I have no idea what will happen when you place that against our loyalty to BIRD CLAN. You can call that bullshit, but loyalty is loyalty. There is currently no plan to attack as far as I know.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 11:48:00 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 19, 2012, 11:47:17 pm »
+3
(though I don't think shik can get away with raiding the Godking's city and running - his just punishment by our God and lord is banishment to the lower pits of hell
(click to show/hide)
).

Correct.

Sorry Smooth, I see you're here with your 1k army but there is no way I can allow Shik to leave BIRD LAND alive. :(

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #148 on: November 20, 2012, 12:42:13 am »
+1

• Badplayer AKA Hellowrold was unbanned from the depths of hell and made part of Hero party because they are so desperate that they are willing to overlook past crimes just to oppress the good people of Calradia! Also because Shik suckorz, true story.

:o didn't know badplayer was sent to hell. Well do hope we can still be friends Tears :)

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #149 on: November 20, 2012, 12:46:31 am »

:o didn't know badplayer was sent to hell. Well do hope we can still be friends Tears :)

Of course! You're Exile, nothing wrong with that  :wink:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.