Author Topic: MEGACLAN hero party attack fledgling BIRD CLAN!!  (Read 23648 times)

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gilmore Girls
Re: MEGACLAN hero party attack fledgling BIRD CLAN!!
« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2012, 09:28:37 pm »
+2
LLJK had twice our members before the conversion to bird clan, so I don't see how that applies.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2012, 09:31:43 pm »
+2
Smooth complaining about posts.. wow. it came to that. Please insult me with more energy. I do not get called out often considering how long I have been here. I would have hoped it was done better than "Stupider than lodark."

We were fine and had no complaints with u hitting lljk. bird clan is different (and u attacked bird not lljk) If you make it right with party maybe we will not come visit.

Leader of BS

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2012, 09:34:04 pm »
+1
LLJK had twice our members before the conversion to bird clan, so I don't see how that applies.

I only took the active members.  They only had 7 people tops doing any troop or gold production.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2012, 09:34:10 pm »
+1

Trying not to get too involved into this derpy strat drama because i'm busy playing Sperg Hunting of Duty: Racist Kids Ops 2.

But LLJK before BIRD conversion had like 90% of the clan being afk playing shitty Guild Wars 2 (Gaga Warz 2) or Borderlands 2  (Baddielands 2) or just generally being not active at all in strat/CRPG.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 09:39:44 pm by CountBerenger »

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2012, 09:35:54 pm »
+2
Berenger do I need to remind you of BIRD CLAN's policies regarding homophobia?  Edit your post.

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2012, 09:39:39 pm »
Trying not to get too involved into this derpy strat drama because i'm busy playing Sperg Hunting of Duty: Racist Kids Ops 2.

But LLJK before BIRD conversion had like 90% of the clan being afk playing shitty Guild Wars 2 (Gay Wars 2) or Borderlands 2  (Baddielands 2) or just generally being not active at all in strat/CRPG.

If that's the case, then why are you holding three castles, a town, and several villages? If your entire faction is pretty much inactive, it makes little sense for you to have that much territory. That's more land than is held by either Fallen, Chaos, or the Remnants, all of which have a lot of people who actually play Strategus.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2012, 09:41:29 pm »
+1
If that's the case, then why are you holding three castles, a town, and several villages? If your entire faction is pretty much inactive, it makes little sense for you to have that much territory. That's more land than is held by either Fallen, Chaos, or the Remnants, all of which have a lot of people who actually play Strategus.

Because BIRD CLAN is just taking flight.  And my entire clan is active, the membership is just under half of what hero party's is.

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2012, 09:41:41 pm »
Yeah, that's probably true about the inactive LLJK, but honestly it isn't any different for hero party either. Out of all our members, I can count the active ones on two hands. Believe it or not, all the armies of our clan were basically equipped and gathered by each individual holding said army. IMHO we are basically the same size as bird clan, if you count total active members, we've just been a bit more fortunate perhaps, when it comes to playing this shitty facebook game.
Anyways, FCC, if you're going to attack us just attack us, but don't expect to intimidate us into playing "tradingus" and not attacking anyone just because of some stupid CAW CAW crap.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 09:44:47 pm by Shik »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2012, 09:43:08 pm »
+3
I'm not sure which is funnier, people trying to justify wars and talking about fairness, or people arguing with Smoothbabe and co.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2012, 09:43:54 pm »
+1
Yeah, that's probably true about the inactive LLJK, but honestly it isn't any different for hero party either. Out of all our members, I can count the active ones on two hands. Believe it or not, all the armies of our clan were basically equipped and gathered by each individual holding said army.
Anyways, FCC, if you're going to attack us then attack us, but don't expect to intimidate us into play "tradingus" and not attack anyone just because CAW CAW

You should really check your phrasing.  If they do anything it will be defending BIRD CLAN, not attacking hero party.  You are invading us, not the other way around.

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2012, 09:47:52 pm »
+1
ain't got nothing to do with justification Tears, just pointing out that FCC is a clan of sanctimonious shitposters, much like yourself.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2012, 09:49:35 pm »
+1
ain't got nothing to do with justification Tears, just pointing out that FCC is a clan of sanctimonious shitposters, much like yourself.

Nothing sanctimonious about me, never pretended there was either, and there were more then a few justification posts earlier in the thread made by a few people.  :wink:  Nobody is a saint in this shitty little community, especially when it comes to Strat  :lol: 
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2012, 09:50:16 pm »
+3
Caw caw the end is near
Leader of BS

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2012, 09:52:54 pm »
+5
Good lord this thread has exploded into some angry nerd posting :|
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2012, 09:53:47 pm »
+5
Good lord this thread has exploded into some angry nerd posting :|

There's people yellin' at eachother on teh internet, and it's makin' 'em all mad.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.