Author Topic: MEGACLAN hero party attack fledgling BIRD CLAN!!  (Read 23692 times)

Offline BADPLAYER_old2

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 235
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Not a Bad player
Re: MEGACLAN hero party attack fledgling BIRD CLAN!!
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 08:34:56 pm »
They're just liberating the fiefs that Phanny owns to hand back to BIRD CLAN.

As former leader of BIRD CLAN I proclaim, birds of a feather fly together except phantom because I said so.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2012, 08:51:17 pm »
BADPLAYER there is still a spot in BIRD CLAN for you, old friend.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2012, 08:58:44 pm »
Your posts feel like a narration of a 90s anime show.

Tune in next weeks kids to find out what the mean hero party does to BIRD clan!!!

this made me laugh far more than it should have
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2012, 10:18:07 pm »
+5
I warned Hero Party, don't fuck with BIRD CLAN. Yet here they are, fucking with BIRD CLAN.

This is the only chance I will give you. Grovel before your Godking and beg for his mercy, because my legendary army of Japanese schoolgirl ninjas don't know the meaning of the word. (They don't know English.)

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2012, 10:25:41 pm »
+9
Today, Hamas shoots rockets at Israel and hero party attacks Bird Clan.  Coincedence?  I think not.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Harrys Oil Can

• Baron
  • Renown: 144
  • Infamy: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2012, 10:26:46 pm »
They're just liberating the fiefs that Phanny owns to hand back to BIRD CLAN.
^^^^^

BIRD clan imposter

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 10:45:28 pm by Harrys Oil Can »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2012, 10:39:30 pm »
+4
Hero party has been running around the internet showing off their heirloom collection thinking they're cool kids and compensating for something.  True sign of a bully clan.

(click to show/hide)

The funny thing is when i first saw that list i was like, why are you posting our armory Murdertron and why would you only post half of it - post it all or nothing.  I honestly didnt realize it wasnt ours until i noticed it lacked a half-dozen bows and had 2 bar maces instead of our half-dozen masterworked longswords.

Also, VE attacking Chevalieres after the peace treaty said they could attack anyone without repercussions would be almost identical to Hospitallers finally attacking Hero_party, unless of course the treaty was only for the benefit of one side.

Lastly, no one and I mean no one FUCKS WITH BIRD CLAN!!!!
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2012, 11:06:31 pm »
+2
1. A shiny army is really not as impressive as I though. That tag should only be used for plate armies like those seen at the end of strat 3

2. Semenstorms armory isnt that impressive almost half of them are from poophammer and myself. (much more from poophammer)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 11:15:51 pm by oprah_winfrey »

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2012, 11:35:28 pm »
+4
Hmm FCC council will need to think about this attack on our god king. Hero's have not fully thought this thru
Leader of BS

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2012, 11:46:31 pm »
The funny thing is when i first saw that list i was like, why are you posting our armory Murdertron and why would you only post half of it - post it all or nothing.  I honestly didnt realize it wasnt ours until i noticed it lacked a half-dozen bows and had 2 bar maces instead of our half-dozen masterworked longswords.

Also, VE attacking Chevalieres after the peace treaty said they could attack anyone without repercussions would be almost identical to Hospitallers finally attacking Hero_party, unless of course the treaty was only for the benefit of one side.

Lastly, no one and I mean no one FUCKS WITH BIRD CLAN!!!!

Why would we attack hero party?  I'm confused by this line of reasoning, we had a cause before, now we don't...
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2012, 11:59:35 pm »
+1
I think the "would be almost identical to" part is key.

And hey Hosps, how are you guys doing these days?   Let talk diplomacy, baby.

Offline Pentecost

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 12:56:23 am »
+3
Why would we attack hero party?  I'm confused by this line of reasoning, we had a cause before, now we don't...

Because if your faction was looking to expand its territory, they would be the most promising target of the factions whose domains are bordering yours at the current time.

You have a two month cease-fire with Norse Horde, so they're not an option unless you want to ensure that no one ever makes any kind of treaty with your faction again. The Remnants' fiefs in the tundra would be easy to attack but difficult to hold because of their positioning and also because they're right next to the lands of the Free Companies. Astralis is friendly with your faction, and you would lose more by trying to grab their lands than you would by establishing agreements that work towards your common goals.

What's left is hero_party. They have fiefs that are highly developed, in close proximity to the region your faction controls, and probably not as well defended as they should be, especially in light of the fact that they are currently dealing with BIRD CLAN. That should be all the cause you need to attack them, even before you consider the fact that they caused problems for you earlier in this round of Strategus.

As for whether it's actually a good time for the Hospitallers to consider expanding or not, that's rather obvious too, considering you guys have over 11,000 well-armed troops at your disposal in the steppes and are no longer at war with VE and Norse Horde. If you left behind at least 4,000 of them to defend against FCC and other possible aggressors at key defensive points, designated 1,000 of them as a standby force, and took 6,000 of them to invade hero_party, you would, as long as the diplomatic and logistical side of things was handled correctly, have a pretty good chance of winning a major victory without putting your heartland in jeopardy.

In short, you have pretty much every reason to go for the gold, which is why I expect you will at some point. This is assuming your faction is still as ambitious as it was and is not so worried about the threat posed by the Free Companies (and possibly the Remnants) that you are just going to hole up in steppes and remain completely on the defensive for the foreseeable future.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2012, 01:09:04 am »
+7
Just tell us what is going to happen for the rest of strat and we might as well just shut it down now, gg everyone

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 01:28:43 am »
+1
Because if your faction was looking to expand its territory, they would be the most promising target of the factions whose domains are bordering yours at the current time.

You have a two month cease-fire with Norse Horde, so they're not an option unless you want to ensure that no one ever makes any kind of treaty with your faction again. The Remnants' fiefs in the tundra would be easy to attack but difficult to hold because of their positioning and also because they're right next to the lands of the Free Companies. Astralis is friendly with your faction, and you would lose more by trying to grab their lands than you would by establishing agreements that work towards your common goals.

What's left is hero_party. They have fiefs that are highly developed, in close proximity to the region your faction controls, and probably not as well defended as they should be, especially in light of the fact that they are currently dealing with BIRD CLAN. That should be all the cause you need to attack them, even before you consider the fact that they caused problems for you earlier in this round of Strategus.

As for whether it's actually a good time for the Hospitallers to consider expanding or not, that's rather obvious too, considering you guys have over 11,000 well-armed troops at your disposal in the steppes and are no longer at war with VE and Norse Horde.

If they attacked Hero Party again i'd bet VE alongside NH and everyone else would declare war against them again anyhow. If not for helping out then for wiping them out. Now with reasons.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2012, 01:42:14 am »
VE and NH become treaty breakers and I wouldn't deal with them them ever.

Obviously, most won't care. Strat has all its clicks, things won't ever change, sadly.