Author Topic: MEGACLAN hero party attack fledgling BIRD CLAN!!  (Read 23666 times)

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
Re: MEGACLAN hero party attack fledgling BIRD CLAN!!
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2012, 08:52:53 am »
as someone who hasnt participated in this strat at all other than to check up on the drama occasionally... i admit, i am kinda confused about the VE vs Chevvies.

Offline Espwn

• Baron
  • Renown: 146
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Companies of Calradia (Bridgeburners)
  • Game nicks: Frodo_BRD, Samwise_the_Stouthearted
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2012, 08:57:48 am »
Just some clarification...

You know to even the odds and make it more like a fair fight? Or any other NA Faction, which isn't bound by treaty? This attitude mmm we are the good guys and we always will be those standing up for the little guys, i don't buy it, but please proof me wrong. I got to know a lot of clans over my time in strat, most of them are just a bunch of friends playing a game, but when it comes to strategus politics/propaganda, dudes you are mechavellies all over the place, only that Mechavelli knew that he was bullshitting at times, i am not sure that everyone here(me included) always would be able to look over his own BS and still would have a clear perspective.

We aren't the super hero Strat clan. We like to pick fights and troll people when we feel it is necessary. If war is declared by us, we fight the opposing faction and their allies, and who ever joins our campaign, we tend to support them.

Also another question what i am wondering since a while. Since TkoV and FCC had been allied the last 2 strats and worked together more or less(please correct me if i am wrong). Do you even concider yourself possible enemies or do you have einstein/Stalin pact going since strat4.0 start whereby you have devided between yourselves the NA map?

We currently aren't allies.

Also is now Bird clan part of FCC or the other way round, i heared rumors but what the hell do i know. Sry Godking Partyboy, this shouldn't be herezy, just a blasphemic rumor which i heared.

Well you heard wrong. BIRD clan OWNS us and we bow down to the GodKing.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2012, 09:05:53 am »
(click to show/hide)

FCC is a vassal of BIRD CLAN - always has been.  PARTYBOY is our GODKING!!

We trade with VE along with other factions, just because we don't declare war on them when you want us too doesn't make us allies.  Also, who have wolves attacked lately??  I never see any battles on your side, while being allied witha  mega alliance, you really shouldn't be talking. 

We are sending aid to BIRD clan our liege lord, and you are griping at us because we dont send aid to chevalieres who merced en masse always against us in EVERY single fight in our war against KUTT, while their supposed friend Hospitallers sells them out even though they have more troops than we do.  Bitch on them for making a 2 month non-aggression pact with the biggest faction while they are the second biggest - that is pretty close to an alliance.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 09:17:22 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2012, 10:09:29 am »
@Espwn thanks for clarifications

(click to show/hide)
I don't want you specially to take up that cause, i am just wondering at times about justifications i hear here. Also i am not in a mega alliance but in an alliance of smaller sized clans, which also is part of the eastern block which shares enemies ... the western block which also not all of them are allied even if some of the eastern block may just categorize it that way and vice versa. And yes Wolves weren't yet in action, does that change anything of the arguments i made or is that statement smoke&mirrow as so often.

(click to show/hide)
not sure about the term "gripping at". I stated that i am not all aware of the relations in NA, working on that though ^^. While it may look like it, as you described, it could also be seen differently with the terms stated in that NAP, not sure that Hosp have thought that completly through when they signed it, but the intentions seemed clear that someone close to them may get attacked. Then again, chevaliers and Hosp were as much allied as you are to TkoV i suppose ;)
So while TKoV can get rid of Chevalier someone who is not allied ^^ to Hosp but seen as friendly to them and therefor one less supporter also helps anyone who would still fight Hosp, at least keep up the pressure for 2 months.
And yes perhaps i am just thinking too complicated and as Espwn stated and myself before, you are just out there to have a good time and some fun, but the way you color things often Kesh leads myself to other conclusions. So perhaps a little less propaganda would suit the fun faction more than always going all out on the "evil enemies". After all, we are all just people.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2012, 10:14:05 am »
+4
Why are you addressing question towards my chambermaid Kesh.  The only question I saw you ask me was if borders were still open.  They still are during the transitional period between LLJK's spread legs, as open as the market that was ravishing it, and my ever clenching murderhole.

Do not expect them to be this way for long.  Apply within.
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2012, 10:25:40 am »
+1
Why are you addressing question towards my chambermaid Kesh.  The only question I saw you ask me was if borders were still open.  They still are during the transitional period between LLJK's spread legs, as open as the market that was ravishing it, and my ever clenching murderhole.

Do not expect them to be this way for long.  Apply within.
I have to apologize, i hope i haven't angered you deeply. I hope you understand my godless state of mind as a mercenary who only praises the mamon as true god, which by far cant compete with any true and real believer of your holiness. It is so deep in my nature that i only can hope for your godly forgiveness, but would never dare to expect it.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2012, 11:02:20 am »
The only truegod is PUBTRASH_DUMPSTRNRD and he is a false idol.  Please do not attempt to offend our true lord and savior any further by mentioning your fairy tales.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2012, 02:33:40 pm »
+1
I always laugh when EU people start commenting on our side of the map like they know exactly what's going on. All you need to know is we just lost Twinkies and shit so gtfo.

Murdertron, I have to get with you at some point soon. Add me on steam good sir, Brontosaurus910, and I will be back on Monday for us to converse.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2012, 03:39:52 pm »
+3
@Espwn thanks for clarifications
I don't want you specially to take up that cause, i am just wondering at times about justifications i hear here. Also i am not in a mega alliance but in an alliance of smaller sized clans, which also is part of the eastern block which shares enemies ... the western block which also not all of them are allied even if some of the eastern block may just categorize it that way and vice versa. And yes Wolves weren't yet in action, does that change anything of the arguments i made or is that statement smoke&mirrow as so often.
not sure about the term "gripping at". I stated that i am not all aware of the relations in NA, working on that though ^^. While it may look like it, as you described, it could also be seen differently with the terms stated in that NAP, not sure that Hosp have thought that completly through when they signed it, but the intentions seemed clear that someone close to them may get attacked. Then again, chevaliers and Hosp were as much allied as you are to TkoV i suppose ;)
So while TKoV can get rid of Chevalier someone who is not allied ^^ to Hosp but seen as friendly to them and therefor one less supporter also helps anyone who would still fight Hosp, at least keep up the pressure for 2 months.
And yes perhaps i am just thinking too complicated and as Espwn stated and myself before, you are just out there to have a good time and some fun, but the way you color things often Kesh leads myself to other conclusions. So perhaps a little less propaganda would suit the fun faction more than always going all out on the "evil enemies". After all, we are all just people.

I just stated it to you directly, no propaganda - we are vassals of BIRD clan, we are not allied with VE.

You are the one using propaganda, political speech - of course you are part of an entire eastern bloc that shares common enemy - that will never attack each other, merc only for each other and not UIF and had open borders with each other (until that proved ruinous)(I merced in a lot of those fights and heard the issues regarding the open borders), which is far more than we do with VE where we just exchange goods at our border while keeping all people out of our inner area (the spread legs as Partyboy would put it), we have people merc against VE when we don't support their actions, we had mercs apply for both side of that Chevalieres fight, we don't even have any common enemies with VE anymore.

Im not using any political speech, I'm telling you how we relate with other clans and not trying to use semantics like we are part of an alliance of smaller clans that just happens to be allied with half the EU map but its not really part of a mega-alliance against UIF.  Chevalieres had 5-10 guys sign up against us in every major KUTT battle, never once applied for our side, not even one of them.  Do you really expect us to bail them out, just because of our kind nature?  We owe fealty to BIRD CLAN so of course we will obey his commands to the letter.  It came out that in the negotiations Hospitallers tried to exclude Chevalieres from the free war agreement without repercussions but VE said no and Hosp just gave in to their demands screwing over an ally who had been mercing in all their fights and had been a direct ally for half of Strat 4.0 before they forced them to attack a castle they didn't want to attack.

This 2 month non-aggression pact was made after no major city and only 1 castle siege, hero party was no longer at war with them and we had not sent an army their way in weeks - so it was just VE and NH against Hospitallers who had 11,000 troops stored in fiefs and they just gave in to VE's demands and handed over Chevalieres on a silver platter so that they would stop being attacked.  I'm sorry but if I was one of their allies I would be cursing them out right now for being such backstabbers.

Hospitallers were not over a barrel in that non-aggression pact agreement.  As soon as the plate armor started running out they just gave up, not even a bit of courage as the 2nd biggest NA faction, nvm that other factions fight entire wars and take cities using mid- to low- tier gear.  We just finished the first NA war where multiple cities/castle were besieged and taken and you give us shit because we don't bail out a clan across the entire map that has been against us since the beginning of strat - might as well ask hosp why they don't send aid - oh wait they have been one of your biggest NA trading partners. 

P.S. Griping is bitching.  And its VE not TKOV.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 03:50:29 pm by Keshian »

Offline Darkkarma

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player
  • Slow your roll
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: DarkKarma
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2012, 04:10:13 pm »
+4
I for one am glad FCC is back and active again in strat. Not only are the battles super fun and challenging, but the diplomacy shit posting/drama between the EU and NA side has finally once again reached an equilibrium.

God Speed FCC and friends.

This community hurts my brains, a lot.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2012, 06:16:17 pm »
+1
..., but the diplomacy shit posting/drama between the EU and NA side has finally once again reached an equilibrium.

God Speed FCC and friends.
glad i was of service ^^

edit: and well the front in EU is clear, which doesn't give much exciting topics so i quite enjoy the NA diplomacy. With Wolves trading in NA with everyone in NA, therefor i see reasons trying to understand what is going on on your site of the pond and yes i also try to provoke to get some more information. As upto now i couldn't say that Hospitaller would have been my biggest trading Partner neither overall nor in NA, a friendly one as we know each other from last strat but not more and they would like me not to trade with anyone else there :) but they do understand that i can't do that and we keep being friends, so i guess that is similar to what you do with TkoV Kesh, i am sorry if i was going too far with my implications, for me Strategus is always about the interactions between clans and atm within EU *yawn* 2 big blobs and yeah i know ^^ î am part of that too.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 06:41:02 pm by kinngrimm »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2012, 06:57:29 pm »
+1
glad i was of service ^^

edit: and well the front in EU is clear, which doesn't give much exciting topics so i quite enjoy the NA diplomacy. With Wolves trading in NA with everyone in NA, therefor i see reasons trying to understand what is going on on your site of the pond and yes i also try to provoke to get some more information. As upto now i couldn't say that Hospitaller would have been my biggest trading Partner neither overall nor in NA, a friendly one as we know each other from last strat but not more and they would like me not to trade with anyone else there :) but they do understand that i can't do that and we keep being friends, so i guess that is similar to what you do with TkoV Kesh, i am sorry if i was going too far with my implications, for me Strategus is always about the interactions between clans and atm within EU *yawn* 2 big blobs and yeah i know ^^ î am part of that too.

Its all good.  We are not exactly pleased ourselves that the 2 biggest NA factions are not going to fight each other for 2 months, while we are third largest with fiefs near both of them.  We took out the former 3rd largest, but we are still significantly smaller than both those other factions - hosp roughly 50% bigger and VE 100% bigger than us in membership and troop counts.

Plus we just lost 4K troops in that war (5K if you include the bug that wiped out an entire army).  Us going into the desert is a bit foolish, but if there is one person we will always risk everything to aid it is our GODKING PARTYBOY!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 07:01:54 pm by Keshian »

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2012, 07:16:33 pm »
+1
Hey I thought this was about Megaclan Hero Party attacking poor fledgling Bird clan? Not let's smash on hospitaller deciesions because we think they're douchebags thread. And Kesh we're not a bunch of plate crutchers we have great players just like any other clan so this we have to crutch on plate bullshit is getting old. You don't have very strong drama inducing posts when VE attacks Chev but I can't even list all the dramatic, evil hospergler posts you made. So you may not have an alliance with TKoV but you aren't dead set against them like you are with Hosp. And we have just as many members as you lad time I checked it was like 46 to 45 really close while VE is at double that. 3rd largest by 1 member difference yeah big deal Kutt was also of equal size so big deal.
/Nerd Rant

Also this post does not in anyway represent Hospitaller but my own personal views and opinions. Yeah I shoulda stole the other disclaimer.

My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2012, 07:19:38 pm »
+2

Also this post does not in anyway represent Hospitaller but my own personal views and opinions. Yeah I shoulda stole the other disclaimer.

The views expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of, and should not be attributed to, the LLJK Faction, the CHAOS Faction, the Green Machine, the Green Movement, or the USA Faction

Glad to be of service to this wonderful community.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2012, 09:07:02 pm »
Any fief that is under control of a BIRD CLAN member will be unharmed. We only want phantom's head on a stake. We want LLJK_Phantomzeros head, not our sacred GODKING. We are cleansing his lands by getting rid of the phantom that haunts it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login