Author Topic: Israeli vs. Palestinians  (Read 7460 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: Israeli vs. Palestinians
« Reply #120 on: November 30, 2012, 10:07:48 am »
Well they succeeded  :) Naturally Israel have basically implied they'll ignore it and also consider it a violation of previous agreements.
Unfortunately it means shit.

Israel is going to keep up the settling and it doesn't matter. What is the UN supposed to do? Place embargos on Israel? Nevaaah.

The Palestinians might get a bit more attention for a while but nothing else will come out of it. It's just for show...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2706
  • Infamy: 827
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2012, 01:06:02 pm »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/10114#.ULig3OQabnM

If you don't support every action of theirs, you're obviously against them :rolleyes:

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2012, 01:08:33 pm »
+1

If you don't support every action of theirs, you're obviously against them :rolleyes:
Oh, you got new title...  :rolleyes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1760
  • Infamy: 1089
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2012, 01:14:27 pm »
+2
Yep, our glorious leader changed my title for the third time.

It is foretold in the Holy Book of false promises that one who obtains 3rd title during his lifetime (without being permabanned), becomes the only true messiah of chadzianity.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2012, 01:27:55 pm »
+2

to be honest i dont buy that anti-semitist/racist card any more. its 21 century youll have to do better than that people.

still of you say anything about israel youre anti-semitist and they pull out the holocaust card. you feel ashamed -__-'
say anything derogatory about black people in US youre racist, the pull the slavery card, you feel guilty -__-'
it goes on....

i hate racists and im sorry but its not my fault some inbreed sociopathic cunt of my skin colour did awfull things in the past. wich race hasnt done the same?

but i also hate uber liberals that are scared of airing the truth in fear of not being "politically correct" that term is bullcrap. there is NOBODY in this world that is politically correct and completely unbiased and objective. the people that disgust me the most are "my own" people the uber chatolic nationalist. incredibly retarded, bible thumping hypocrites.

Am i a racist for hating half of my own nation and race?
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #125 on: November 30, 2012, 01:34:10 pm »

Hell, someone took a look at those comments beneath the article?

Damn, I can't feel even more embarrassed for those people than right know. I wonder if those people commenting that article are like... "normal" Jews or if those are some kind of fundamentalists.  :shock:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 30, 2012, 01:50:13 pm »
Yep, our glorious leader changed my title for the third time.

It is foretold in the Holy Book of false promises that one who obtains 3rd title during his lifetime (without being permabanned), becomes the only true messiah of chadzianity.

Third time? What was your first title? Also Berengar didn't have 3 titles as well?

i hate
Aren't you tired of hating? I used to hate ppl, stupid ppl, arrogant ppl, fanatics, etc., and then I realized it's not worth the effort (actually it's not an effort per se but still), so now I don't give a damn about anything except myself  :wink:

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 30, 2012, 02:03:07 pm »
Aren't you tired of hating? I used to hate ppl, stupid ppl, arrogant ppl, fanatics, etc., and then I realized it's not worth the effort (actually it's not an effort per se but still), so now I don't give a damn about anything except myself  :wink:

well yes youre right hate is quite a strong word, theres not a suitable word in my english vocabulary to express my exact feelings. Its more like dislike or disbelief that people still act in certain ways. but its easier to just write hate right?

also hating them makes me not better than them ye? i do try to be tho, im far fro there but atleast i realise what i need to better
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2012, 02:24:41 pm »
I'm not sure why the international community is so focused on Israel's actions ("unlawful" though they may be). You don't hear much about Qatar's virrulent racism and exploitation of what basically amounts to slaves brought in from Asia and never allowed to leave. Or the unconditional support the US and other occidental nations give to Saudi Arabia despite it being a totalitarian shithole worse than anything Israel could ever achieve. Or any of a dozen other areas of the world where far worse injustices are meted out daily, but it's politically/economically convenient to ignore it or take it for granted.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2012, 02:35:28 pm »
I'm not sure why the international community is so focused on Israel's actions ("unlawful" though they may be). You don't hear much about Qatar's virrulent racism and exploitation of what basically amounts to slaves brought in from Asia and never allowed to leave. Or the unconditional support the US and other occidental nations give to Saudi Arabia despite it being a totalitarian shithole worse than anything Israel could ever achieve. Or any of a dozen other areas of the world where far worse injustices are meted out daily, but it's politically/economically convenient to ignore it or take it for granted.

First, it's not in the media as much, why I won't get into it, I agree with you that they are overlooked because it's convenient in some cases.

Sencod, those are more human rights issues that you stated, while Israel/Palestinian situation is more a world peace threat hence it gets more publicity and attention worldwide. We all can agree if the 3rd WW starts anywhere it will be there like it or not.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 30, 2012, 02:43:23 pm »
+1

Lol this is hilarous. Probably the lead right wing journal or something.

Everybody tries to present themselves as victims whenever they try to manipulate other people, Israeli just have it easy given their history. I got a friend that is very pro-Israel and has family back there, he says the colonists are all fundamentalist assholes but he also thinks the whole world hates jews for some reason. For people that are already convinced of their country having the moral high ground about everything, it's easy to mix things up and justify any horrible action by the Israeli government.

If anything, the real (latent and diluted) hate in the western world is against muslims. Many europeans of atheist/christian background can't help but to feel "invaded" even though they are wrong by all definitions. This is also caused by our increasingly communautarist societies. At least in Belgium, the government doesn't seem to know what to do to counter this, constantly making "exceptions" and such, bending our supposedly secular state to this and that religion. People of different origins don't blend well, and don't create a mixed culture. We all live close together, but we share very little.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2645
  • Infamy: 788
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 30, 2012, 02:44:18 pm »
While you're right about Saudi Arabia, they are independent state and whatever they do, it's their own business. If they want to live differently, they should change it themselves.

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 30, 2012, 03:01:32 pm »
And how!

Offline Laufknoten

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • BOAT OF ANGER FLOATING ON THE SEA OF TEARS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Felipe
« Reply #133 on: November 30, 2012, 03:27:03 pm »

Sure, anitsemitism in the epitome of political correctness and multiculturalism in europe...

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
« Reply #134 on: December 02, 2012, 03:43:51 am »
+3
I don't know. I always thought growing up that if another country systematically discriminated against and oppressed an entire group of people and assassinated scientists, they were the bad guys. At least that's the way it is in all the movies I've watched.

Hollywood lied to me  :cry:
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln