Author Topic: Israeli vs. Palestinians  (Read 6242 times)

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
Israeli vs. Palestinians
« on: November 15, 2012, 07:23:42 pm »

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
Re: Israeli vs. Palestinians
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 07:34:22 pm »
So, what do you guys think?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20349280
compleatly useless action   now lets wait till USA comes and sawes the world
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 07:42:48 pm »
+3
as far as i know USA do not want to intervene, they will just wait till they kill themselves off and then capture them oil fields (if there are some)

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 07:45:44 pm »
Girlfriends in West Bank atm so hoping nothing more will happen.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 07:52:29 pm »
Do I have to feel bad if I am actually bored by this narrow-minded crap down there and don't really care?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 07:53:23 pm »
Do I have to feel bad if I am actually bored by this narrow-minded crap down there and don't really care?

Nope.

For me it was a land of no interest untill recently, so i understand :)

Offline Sarpton

• Count
  • Renown: 198
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hurlbat
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 08:21:23 pm »
Personally I hope something kicks off soon, without wars I don't get paid.   Really sick of regular life, it's SO goddamn boring.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2012, 08:24:49 pm »
+6

Everyone should have an interest. Significant action between Israel and Palestine could lead to Iran + Egypt intervening. Particularly as the weapons Hammas use are already supplied by Iran and Mursi is reportedly from the same background as the Hammas leaders. Iran intervening would cause US and much of Europe concern and likely cause some sort of intervention there and well and truly give the US and West there final reason to consider war on Iran. But the US and other taking any interest would immediately put China and Russia firmly on the side of Iran and others. That's why everyone is so damn concerned about what is happening there because it could have a nasty chain of events if it gets out of hand. Fortunately those involved seem to know this and so are not fully in favour of escalating it any further than its present state.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 08:47:01 pm »
Everyone should have an interest. Significant action between Israel and Palestine could lead to Iran + Egypt intervening. Particularly as the weapons Hammas use are already supplied by Iran and Mursi is reportedly from the same background as the Hammas leaders. Iran intervening would cause US and much of Europe concern and likely cause some sort of intervention there and well and truly give the US and West there final reason to consider war on Iran. But the US and other taking any interest would immediately put China and Russia firmly on the side of Iran and others. That's why everyone is so damn concerned about what is happening there because it could have a nasty chain of events if it gets out of hand. Fortunately those involved seem to know this and so are not fully in favour of escalating it any further than its present state.
Let's see:
Egypt - doesn't "really" have any kind of leadership that could make intervene anything
Iran - they are not stupid, getting there hands dirty is way to risky for them cuz of the World Police watching
USofA - they are bored by their own wars, won't do shit
Russia - they gonna make some noise eventually but they are more busy keeping their own people in check
China - no idea

That's how I see things in my little own world :D
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 08:49:11 pm »
Let's see:
Egypt - doesn't "really" have any kind of leadership that could make intervene anything
Iran - they are not stupid, getting there hands dirty is way to risky for them cuz of the World Police watching
Russia - they gonna make some noise eventually but they are more busy keeping their own people in check
China - no idea

Egypt are ruled by Allahu Akbarists now so never say never.

And China won't do shit most likely except supply gear/finance the opposing side against Israel and bide their time and play their cards strategically. Russia is a wild-card i'd say but doubt they'll do anything really except veto alongside China and troll any EU/US interventions,  and US seem to have been backing off from conflicts more often lately but if there's a full scale war against Israel then i'm certain that US will intervene and save them.

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 08:54:18 pm »
Curious how many dead people it will take before any of the interventions, if any happens at all.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2012, 09:02:07 pm »
Let's see:
China - no idea

Yeah for all of them to get involved would require quite an extreme turn of events. But then it's not like similar things haven't happened before. At least most world leaders seem keen on keeping out.

Well the reports on Egypt that I've read (mostly bbc so who knows) reckon that support for stronger action (diplomatically and militarily) is high among the population. As such Mursi has already taken a series of steps to show his position. They aren't to be under estimated.

Iran is Iran. They may not be stupid there but many are also unsure of what exactly they would do as they are deemed unpredictable. For the rest to get involved seriously would take a lot and I'll doubt they'll do anything particularly major.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2012, 09:12:21 pm »
+1

Hamas*

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2834
  • Infamy: 1525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2012, 10:40:38 pm »
as far as i know USA do not want to intervene, they will just wait till they kill themselves off and then capture them oil fields (if there are some)

Yeah USA is doing nothing, at all :rolleyes:

If you ask me, Israel will keep doing that until Ahmadinejad get pissed, then he'll bomb Israel and THEN USA will intervene for real, by attacking and invading Iran, of course. People need oil. You can pray all day but that car of yours won't move without gas.

USA already started with anti-muslim movies and tv shows. Early march 2013 is my guess.

Russia and China won't say a word, because they will get their share as usual...

Btw. I totally don't give a fuck about any of this. As long war is at least 1000 km away from my house, I don't care about it.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 10:44:42 pm by Leshma »

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2012, 11:44:49 pm »
+4
whats the difference? isnt there suposed to be world end soon?
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.