Author Topic: Operation: Durquba Freedom  (Read 10994 times)

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
Operation: Durquba Freedom
« on: November 14, 2012, 08:12:09 pm »
+11
My fellow citizens. At this hour, Imperial forces are in the early stages of a military operation to disarm the Chevaliers, to free its people, and to defend the world from grave danger.

On my orders, Imperial forces have begun striking selected targets of military importance to undermine Saddam Hussein's Malta_Kirbies ability to wage war. These are opening stages of what will be a broad and concerted campaign.

Every faction in this Empire has chosen to bear the duty and share the honour of serving in our common defence.

To all the men and women of the Velucan Empire armed forces now in the Desert, the peace of a troubled world and the hopes of an oppressed people now depend on you. That trust is well placed.

The enemies you confront will come to know your skill and bravery. The people you liberate will witness the honourable and decent spirit of the Imperial military.

In this conflict America Velucan Empire faces an enemy that has no regard for conventions of war or rules of morality.

Malta_Kirbies has placed Chevalier troops and equipment in civilian areas, attempting to use innocent men, women and children as shields for his own military. A final atrocity against his people.

I want Velucans and all the world to know that Imperial forces will make every effort to spare innocent civilians from harm.

The atrocities commited by these terrorists include but are not limited to:

• A terrorist suicide attack commissioned by Malta_Kirbies resulting in a 700 man slaughter of Uesegi forces at the hands of HoC in self defense

• Housing of enemy troops and the destruction of an Imperial caravan trying to bring trade to Durquba

• King Robert wants a new summer home

We are not fighting this war for any reason related to the natural resources in their land, including the vast amounts of crude oil in the area.

May chadz bless our faction and all who defend her.

Signed, Hobb Bush

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Re: Operation: Durquba Freedom
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 08:15:43 pm »
+9
You think VE can take all 12 chevs ? sounds daunting
Leader of BS

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 08:18:46 pm »
+3
I heard they also have nuclear weapons. We must stop this menace!

Offline BoneSaw

• Earl
  • Renown: 301
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn (HoC) Green regime
  • Game nicks: King BoneSaw
  • IRC nick: Glorious Supreme Leader Democratic People's Republic of HoC
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 08:33:26 pm »
+1
    Ears and Noses will be the trophies of the day! I've reserved a cell for Kirby to receive his "bloody eagle".
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Valdian

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis, Irish Band
  • IRC nick: Valdian
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 08:45:23 pm »
+8
As a outside of this now I see this as one NA UIF attacking a small clan over one of there vassals own civil wars, hoc and malta should be at war but the whole empire shouldent get involved. just as chevaliers havent gotten involved in maltas squable with hoc

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 08:49:13 pm »
+6
OH big bad VE doing a Hosp maneuver. What a load of crock!

VE bitching about super alliance attacking small clan and then VE goes and does the same. FCC should attack VE or is FCC going to let a small faction get ganked?

Or in otherwords: what valdian said.

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 08:55:22 pm »
As a outside of this now I see this as one NA UIF attacking a small clan over one of there vassals own civil wars, hoc and malta should be at war but the whole empire shouldent get involved. just as chevaliers havent gotten involved in maltas squable with hoc

HoC is not our vassal. We are one faction. Just as Chevaliers and Malta are one faction. HoCs enemies are the Empires enemies. I tried talking to the chevaliers multiple times, it got nowhere, so now its war.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 08:56:40 pm »
+2
When?

Edit below:

Written days ago before of these recent events
  • Malta is it's own separate faction and not of Chevalier, and holds it's own rightful territory (the Chevalier tag currently on them is there till Malta regains it's strength - Any trade through to Malta controlled area should be taken up with Malta.

New Qualyut

And to add on to my question of "When?" which was directed at Visconti/Tristran:

The last we spoke was over 5 weeks ago
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 09:07:50 pm by IngloriouslyBad »

Offline Valdian

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis, Irish Band
  • IRC nick: Valdian
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 08:59:03 pm »
+3
Never less it is 107 odd members against 20, that seems fair, chevalier has not once given malta gear or items they do share a banner yes  but they are not connected in that way. As I have said let kirby and his small 5 man faction fight HOC and leave the others out we all see whats happening it is 1 massive faction picking on the weak everyone in EU and NA knows that.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2012, 09:02:36 pm »
HoC is not our vassal. We are one faction. Just as Chevaliers and Malta are one faction. HoCs enemies are the Empires enemies. I tried talking to the chevaliers multiple times, it got nowhere, so now its war.

So basically you just confirmed it.
VE and their 114 members versus Chev and their 20 odd members. Ok that's a gank and 'UIF maneuver' no matter what you look at it.

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2012, 09:03:33 pm »
+1
That's utter bullshit. If chevaliers doesn't want to help Malta that's their problem. If chevaliers didn't want war they shouldn't have let Malta attack our villages or shouldn't have linked themselves to them.

Hoc and MB are not our vassals and we form one faction. If people in our faction have problems with another faction, we help them and that's it.

The big difference between what Hospitaller did to Hero Party and what we're doing with Chevaliers is that they actually have sent troops to attack us and the only reason we haven't attacked them before was because of our war with Hospitaller.

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2012, 09:04:13 pm »
When?

That would be when i messaged you a few weeks back, to which you replied by closing your borders to us, calling us stupid, and then going offline before i could even reply. After a childish stunt like that i figured diplomacy was going nowhere.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2012, 09:14:28 pm »
As a victim of Malta_Kirbies, I approve this message.

Offline Sir_Mahtin

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • A man is and will always be just a man.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Le Chevalier Occitan
  • Game nicks: Chevalier_Martin
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2012, 09:18:45 pm »
That would be when i messaged you a few weeks back, to which you replied by closing your borders to us, calling us stupid, and then going offline before i could even reply. After a childish stunt like that i figured diplomacy was going nowhere.
That doesn't even sound close to how Inglorious acts.

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2012, 09:19:00 pm »
+4

http://forum.meleegaming.com/diplomacy/chevalier-trading-policies/
I didn't close any borders but Tamnuh's borders, and that is because of multiple trade agreements. Tamnuh, is not Durquba. Durquba is where you were demanding extraditing people who were taking advantage of our open borders policy. On that note, what is the point of being our own faction (Chevalier) with our own trade and open borders policies, if another faction (Velucan Empire/TKoV) can control it. Might as well be part of the VE at that point.

I did not call you stupid, by any shape or form. I called the idea of that because TKoV didn't take advantage of our open borders policy first, that we had to change our policies just for TKoV, as per your requests. And at the time in my hurry - ...

I did indeed go offline. I told you however, that I was going to my own "Going away party" at my company, as I have recently moved departments from Texas to Florida.