Author Topic: Hero Party's Terms of Desert Alliance With LLJK  (Read 12611 times)

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
Re: Hero Party's Terms of Desert Alliance With LLJK
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2012, 06:15:33 am »
+6
Yayy drama! As the official Drama Llama of Hospitaller my first act is to appoint smoothrich the honorable title of drama llama, congrats. Krec I still love you regardless of who you show your dick too and come hang with me when i get back. Shame on LLJK for picking on the fabulous muki (who I will hire to make me a new avatar) even though I'm more inclined to believe phantom over smooths side of the story. Sorry smooth im still stuck on oil money, please stop drinking. Oh and can't forget the Almighty Godking partyboy who shall unite our lands and spread peace and harmony to all. Did I mention all the entertaining people already wait....thank you tears, dynamike and berenger for quality posts. There I think I'm done time to sleep!

My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Sir_Mahtin

• Count
  • Renown: 151
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
  • A man is and will always be just a man.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Le Chevalier Occitan
  • Game nicks: Chevalier_Martin
« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2012, 06:18:12 am »
+1
Seems like Strat wars brings out the best in everyone.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2012, 08:06:22 am »
+1
We must divide the desert up between the civilized factions before these animals get the chance to imbreed anymore!!!

I just noticed your uber racist ass going chocolate chip cookie over this thred.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #108 on: November 14, 2012, 08:35:04 am »
I just noticed your uber racist ass going chocolate chip cookie over this thred.

Shaddup, b4 I go Carolean on ur ass.
Pock gobblers

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #109 on: November 14, 2012, 08:37:33 am »
+2
Shame on LLJK for picking on the fabulous muki (who I will hire to make me a new avatar)

mmm talk to me over steam or ill drop in hosp ts might have some ideas

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #110 on: November 14, 2012, 12:47:45 pm »
+1
Wasn't smooth and all of them against Hosp and Kutt?  I mean if I was losing I would probably go against LLJK as well because it is like 4 or 5 active people that do not even play CRPG. 

I have no idea what is going on in strat but this is pretty funny.

mmm talk to me over steam or ill drop in hosp ts might have some ideas

AWWW Dude i want an avatar of Pippin from berserk with a shield and a scimitar please....

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2012, 12:53:27 pm »
Fall of Goons: Cough Syrup and Booze?

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2012, 01:07:56 pm »
+5
Let's just make this a thread about Muki avatars.

Can you do old men in medieval armor, or is it strictly anime girls?

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 14, 2012, 04:06:40 pm »
+1
This has to be his oldest looking avatar yet. It actually looks legal this time.

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #114 on: November 14, 2012, 04:14:08 pm »
+2
Let's just make this a thread about Muki avatars.

Can you do old men in medieval armor, or is it strictly anime girls?

What about anime girls in medieval armor? That'd be pretty awesome, eh?

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 14, 2012, 05:54:27 pm »
+1
even though I'm more inclined to believe phantom over smooths side of the story. Sorry smooth im still stuck on oil money, please stop drinking.quality posts.

Do you not remember Loki posting and saying they had a rich Fallen member who was in oil who paid for a lot of server costs?  He posted after days of Fallen shit talking me saying "yeah that is actually true" and everyone in Fallen ignored it lmao.  I know it wasn't for bribery but it was still funny and weird.  And it's not "my side" of the story, its Muki's, so you think he is the liar then.  Phantom's version is "I warned Muki remnants would attack, it was sad"  the fuck kind of story is that when it isn't part of a trade deal lmao
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #116 on: November 14, 2012, 06:08:13 pm »
+3
He posted after days of Fallen shit talking me saying "yeah that is actually true" and everyone in Fallen ignored it lmao.

Well, to clarify, we were mocking you for only getting 30% of the story right and twisting what the money was used for (among other things), and still do to this day. We just think it is funny-as-all-hell.  :lol:  Nobody ignored it, and we still joke about your adorableness <3 Oh silly Smooth, thinking that our oil money was used for bribery <3 <3 <3 Why you so silly Smooth, why you so silly <3
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #117 on: November 14, 2012, 07:10:07 pm »
+3
This is why you are now an honorary Drama Llama title award winner. I was just joking by bring back your oil money accusations on fallen which were true (cept for the bribery) and it was hilarious. These are quality posts, glad to see your keeping it up.
Anddd we both know muki and how nice of a guy he is and I would never accuse him of lying as he bribes me with super stylish muki avatars. I wasn't even aware muki had joined hero party I've been gone for too long :/

So continue with your crusade against LLJK or rather phantom and friends if that's what's going on and keep it entertaining. Which reminds me this is why I missed all the goons  :D
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
« Reply #118 on: November 14, 2012, 07:16:13 pm »
+3
This is why you are now an honorary Drama Llama title award winner. I was just joking by bring back your oil money accusations on fallen which were true (cept for the bribery) and it was hilarious. These are quality posts, glad to see your keeping it up.
Anddd we both know muki and how nice of a guy he is and I would never accuse him of lying as he bribes me with super stylish muki avatars. I wasn't even aware muki had joined hero party I've been gone for too long :/

So continue with your crusade against LLJK or rather phantom and friends if that's what's going on and keep it entertaining. Which reminds me this is why I missed all the goons  :D

Use lime green text or gtfo  :mrgreen:.
Also i'm surprised there hasn't been more people muted in this thread considering how strict the diplomacy thread is suppose to be.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 07:28:06 pm by Syls »

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 14, 2012, 07:17:35 pm »
+2

How dare you accuse me of intentionally inciting drama by making trolly, exaggerated accusations at everyone and forcing them to reply, for the sake of mass-entertainment.  I am the most sincere person in cRPG, which is why I am a "paranoid psycho who gets his feelings hurt by people on the internet while crusading against racism while being the REAL chocolate chip cookie because of my radicalism"  and whatever else I have been called so far.

Use lime green text or gtfo  :mrgreen:.
Also i'm surprised there hasn't been more people muted in this thread considerimg how strict the diplomacy thread is suppose to be.

It has been surprisingly difficult to get LLJK to agree to our terms, but I am still trying, and that is what Diplomacy is for is it not?
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.