Author Topic: Grey Order appreciation thread  (Read 17190 times)

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Re: Grey Order appreciation thread
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2012, 01:30:36 pm »
+10
i'm just pointing out that multiple clans support their cheaters and have holier than thou attitude.

Multiaccounting is cheating, bypassing autobalance is cheating, sharing account information is cheating, Rantrex is cheating. All above are things that Greys have been highlighted for doing. Do you still want to utter the word "cheat"? Because every time you do, it makes you and Greys look even worse. Although I doubt it could be worse than it already is, so what difference does it make…

When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2012, 01:33:21 pm »
+2
Real_Hawk also ? Nope.

My second account is not banned, it's still perfectly fine.

I'm just responding to a bunch of retards who wrote in the tread. Don't expect me to be kind when those subhumans aren't.

I hold no grudge toward templars, i'm just pointing out that multiple clans support their cheaters and have holier than thou attitude.
Sub-Humans? Really? Sounds like chocolate chip cookie-Terminology to me...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2012, 01:34:20 pm »
+5
Of course you care little for facts. The Grey Order have a bad reputation because we play a lot on various servers and on strategus and we have very good multiplier going quite often. Which means that our opponents have x1 forever, and are SORE LOSERS who vent their rage on the forum and in-game chat. Pity,  that those subhumans can't deal with it.

But yeah, i'll still beat the crap out of those little more than animals with no skill and no brain. Like you.

Also:
http://forum.meleegaming.com/global/autoblocker-unban-thread/msg434470/#msg434470
http://forum.meleegaming.com/global/autoblocker-unban-thread/msg347548/#msg347548

Fucked mercenaries and templar cheating cunts.
grey order has a bad reputation because they exploit and cheat as much as possible

off topic : lech it's always entertaining to hear your conspiracies about holocaust on public servers plus you really use some nice words in your text eg subhuman...if id say these things in my country id probably be imprisoned lol

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2012, 01:36:43 pm »
+3
Can you please stop using the term "subhumans". That should really take no part in a discussion like this... even if someone was angry.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #79 on: November 03, 2012, 01:40:27 pm »
+1
Real_Hawk also ? Nope.

My second account is not banned, it's still perfectly fine.

I'm just responding to a bunch of retards who wrote in the tread. Don't expect me to be kind when those subhumans aren't.

I hold no grudge toward templars, i'm just pointing out that multiple clans support their cheaters and have holier than thou attitude.

Inside clan stuffs, he got lucky there
He still have same name,  use your brain and find why...
There is no point to sepak with you so I will stop.
I just like your clan to much to that( seriously I really like lot of you guys)
continue conversation with you Leszku.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 03, 2012, 01:45:18 pm »
+5
Of course you care little for facts. The Grey Order have a bad reputation because we play a lot on various servers and on strategus and we have very good multiplier going quite often. Which means that our opponents have x1 forever, and are SORE LOSERS who vent their rage on the forum and in-game chat. Pity,  that those subhumans can't deal with it.

But yeah, i'll still beat the crap out of those little more than animals with no skill and no brain. Like you.

Also:
http://forum.meleegaming.com/global/autoblocker-unban-thread/msg434470/#msg434470
http://forum.meleegaming.com/global/autoblocker-unban-thread/msg347548/#msg347548

Fucked mercenaries and templar cheating cunts.

Well at least you can come up with a creative explanation, but I doubt that's what a majority of the forum users are downvoting your clan for.

Btw, showing unknown members of other clans being banned temporarily is a great way to show the accusations against yours are baseless.

The siege spectator abusing to team stack is a fact. Until it became impossible, the Grey Order abused the shit out of it. Remember when chadz opened a thread that was clearly stating that about 100 keys were accessed from the same IP ? That was one of the Grey Order's leaders doing it. Remember when a few cases of heirloom trading for real money were discovered ? Iirc there were some GO involved as well. So yes, there are reasons people hate your clan. Now if you still don't feel alright with that, a wrathful reaction won't change anything. Being part of a clan means you embrace it's reputation and "values".

edit : yeah definitely putting double quotes around that word

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #81 on: November 03, 2012, 01:47:40 pm »
+12
Grey Order believe every other clan in the game is filled with as much cheating cunts as their own, so they have no scrupples and do not feel bad about cheating. Most of their angry replies to getting banned were along the lines of "but but everyone does it!!!", after first pretending they did nothing wrong of course. That's probably why they think they are being targetted on purpose, since no other clan was as badly hit by this particular banwave, despite their belief that "everyone does it". Or they will pretend they had no idea whatsoever that it was a bannable offense to whore out your account information to any clan member that asks for it, for "organization" purposes.

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 03, 2012, 01:49:13 pm »
+4
My spy told that to become member of fallen, you need to deliver your mum/sister/wife to certain  place to be banged by apes, and yellow/ pink/brown guys. He told me it's initiation rites and without it you can't join the brygade.

How in the world did he ever become a beta tester and how is he not muted still o.o

Must be all those +'s his other accounts are secretly giving him that don't appear to us ordinry folk because of course to us it's imaginary therefore can't exist yet to them it does....where's Harpag and his 100 keys gone? We need his of course unbiased opinion on the matter.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 03, 2012, 01:54:51 pm »
The Greys are defecating on the face of the community no more. Neither are Union. I actually doubt DRZ has had the need to multi account, they have over 200 members. But you never know.

In any case, the greatest plagues of this community are at the moment banned. We will see for how long, and the implications of said ban.

Until then, friends, rejoice. Now it is our turn to empty our bowels in their faces! (:lol:)

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #84 on: November 03, 2012, 02:02:44 pm »
+8
Still awaiting for some constructive feedback from their high-ranking members, lets just hope that Harpag, Grifyta, Erasmas & Hetman (combined together) can come up with a proper English sentence that would actually make some sense for a change. Until then - we continue "appreciating" them and their STRong vodka-drinking allies.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 03, 2012, 02:05:09 pm »
+9
Still awaiting for some constructive feedback from their high-ranking members, lets just hope that Harpag, Grifyta, Erasmas & Hetman (combined together) can come up with a proper English sentence that would actually make some sense for a change. Until then - we continue "appreciating" them and their STRong vodka-drinking allies.

first they need to think of the names for their sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, granddaughters, daughters, sons, grandsons, distant relatives, neighbours, schoolmates, roommates, personal postmen, fruit stand vendors, shoe vendors, barbers, doctors

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 03, 2012, 02:12:04 pm »
+5
first they need to think of the names for their sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, granddaughters, daughters, distant relatives, neighbours, schoolmates, roommates, personal postmen, fruit stand vendors, shoe vendors, barbers, doctors…
…baby sitters, secretaries, personal shoppers, personal assistants, friendly STRangers, burglars, thieves, chinese gold farmers, rivaling Russian wiz-kid hackers, drunk fathers, drunk mothers, drunk brothers, drunk uncles, teachers, Ivan_Groznys, Grellenorts, Hetmen, Harpags, Erasmases, Gryfitas, Rantrexes, Harts, Ciceros, Andswarus, Vovkas and Nebuns.

Offline Wiltzu

• Sceptical
  • Duke
  • Renown: 665
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarin_Wiltzu
  • IRC nick: Wiltzu
« Reply #87 on: November 03, 2012, 02:14:43 pm »
+2
first they need to think of the names for their sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, granddaughters, daughters, sons, grandsons, distant relatives, neighbours, schoolmates, roommates, personal postmen, fruit stand vendors, shoe vendors, barbers, doctors

don't forget cats and dogs!
When in Rome, live as the Romans do; when elsewhere, live as they live elsewhere.

Kaikki on tasa-arvoisia. Toiset on vain tasa-arvoisempia kuin toiset.

Offline 3 Tears

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 125
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 03, 2012, 02:15:53 pm »
+4
…baby sitters, secretaries, personal shoppers, personal assistants, friendly STRangers, burglars, thieves, chinese gold farmers, rivaling Russian wiz-kid hackers, drunk fathers, drunk mothers, drunk brothers, drunk uncles, teachers, Ivan_Groznys, Grellenorts, Hetmen, Harpags, Erasmases, Gryfitas, Rantrexes, Harts, Ciceros, Andswarus, Vovkas and Nebuns.
YOU SEE THAT YOU SEE THAT???? i'M IN THE LIST I'M IN THE LIST!!!!! I'M COOL, I'M A ROCK STAR!!!  BJORD THATS THE BEST PRESENT FOR MY 7th BIRTHDAY!!!
[16:51] == Exeo [[email protected]] has joined #mount&blade-crpg
[16:52] * Exeo slaps Sekra around a bit with a large fishbot
[16:52] == Exeo [[email protected]] has quit [Signed off]

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2012, 02:16:33 pm »
+4
Do you have a proof or just shittalking for sake of it ? Do ANYONE officially stated that any of grey order player in recent times was banned for multiaccounting. If yes, show me the proof.

If you don't, you are spineless piece of shit.

I'd say the 100 keys 1 account business is still recent enough to shit talk GO.

Pretty sure you missed the reason entirely there...