Author Topic: UIF wiping the United Democratic National Workers Salvation Front for Liberation  (Read 8391 times)

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
Might as well keep trading and dump all my money to the mercs, I just want to see the UIF lose.
Meh. I'd rather die an independent.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile

You sure died, you got owned by a 15 man faction while you had 33 members, not to mention equally large allies.

Anyway, UDNWFSL do what they want at this point. You have Ginger's offer, and I'm sure if you want to keep fighting we are able to provide support in whatever way possible.

Sad day for Strat, but an expected day nonetheless. I recall saying once that UIF would attack you eventually. Well, here it is, ink on scroll.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • Renown: 470
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
  • I solve practical problems
    • View Profile
    • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
  • Faction: Mercenaries

And who is against that? nobody

You have NAP with them and problem with us.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. "WE" absolutely WOULDN'T mind ANYONE having NAP with anyone nor having a TRADE AGREEMENT. Thats what I've been telling all the time. Thank you Harpag for making it clear. But as long as you guys keep ganking on them, I will never join it.

UIF forces every clan to bow down to their will. Eastern Block does no limit anyone neutral. We support neutrality anyway.

Quote from: Noctivagant
The moment UIF disbands and stops carebearing everyone will stop it

This is what basically Tears is saying too. Nobody is forced to pick sides, we are just trying to keep the game somewhat in balance.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
We won't stop ; its so fuckin hilarious to make u cry all the time and even if u get 2x than our numbers still begging for others =)

We wanted to wipe blue thing and we will end of story ; olwen go home.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
Not biting, Bjord.

And Nocti, it's up to any person to decide what they want to, but I would not ally with a mega faction to fight a mega faction. Defeats the entire purpose of fighting for ones independence. But having these factions is inevitable because people are too afraid of losing their internet lands, so it's something we have to live with.

My armies so far have lived on the gold of these factions, either freely donated or taken. I take money from those who give it, but I do not become their dog. I do what I want and then I find the guys who want to see that happen and are willing to give me money for it.

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
We won't stop ; its so fuckin hilarious to make u cry all the time and even if u get 2x than our numbers still begging for others =)

We wanted to wipe blue thing and we will end of story ; olwen go home.

I'm not crying since I'm obviously ahead of every UIF roster.
UIF cannot win a fair battle, period.

Offline SayAttack

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Might as well keep trading and dump all my money to the mercs, I just want to see the UIF lose

I did it once and I was fighting for antiuif... they betrayed me for their foolish ambitions of feudal)

think twice before you do anything - today you need'em, tomorrow they will tell you:"Do not enter our lands
Return from whence u cameth from!"

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
I'm not crying since I'm obviously ahead of every UIF roster.
UIF cannot win a fair battle, period.
Its so sad he still thinks that and they are believing it =)

you are so dramatic leader

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Its so sad he still thinks that and they are believing it =)

you are so dramatic leader

Better than being a puppet like you.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Anyway, at least we'll have nice battles. Good luck to UDNWFLS on defending their fiefs.

And shame on United Zeka Fakiris for bullying small factions! :(

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
Better than being a puppet like you.
Hahaha poor jealous guy =)

Do you really think that my 68 guys/girls are just playing to be puppet of UIF and they are enjoying it ?

Are you that much retarted or just typing things to get a proper answer ?

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Hahaha poor jealous guy =)

Do you really think that my 68 guys/girls are just playing to be puppet of UIF and they are enjoying it ?

Are you that much retarted or just typing things to get a proper answer ?

Retarded? when was the last time that you actually had a battle? and actual battle (since Mawiti which you still needed a shady plan then) You got 68 members, most of them are randomers which you keep leeching from Kapikulu. You keep calling Mercs skilless, while overall Mercs have much better K:D ratio in every battle, your players barely reach 1:2 while each Merc is 2:1 if not 3:1 I got 40ish members and they all above the average, you got maybe what? 10 (fat chance) above average players?
Quote me back when you stick your head out of the sweat shop and don't forget to duplicate gold.

Bashibazouk_Crueth moved to my house for 1-2 months hope it wont be a problem we gonna use same computer for 1 week then he will get his own computer soon.

Hello ciga is my friend from university.
He's coming over right now , we gonna spend kurban bayramı together then he may move into my place completely .
He has some issues with his roommate in college and i live alone so it will be probably win-win for us :)
He is busy this year so he rarely plays cRPG anyway but i wanted to let you people know that we'll share the same houshold for a week , then maybe for 2 remaining (Hopefully 2 :D) college years.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
haha i personally can beat any k:d:r of your nabz =) And trust me dont lie to yourself u don't have those members i love gingerpussy's k:d everybattle =)

Do u know why you loose ? Everytime u checking scoreboard and kills but my members just look on the right top corner because they know what they must do instead of chasing kills =)

Where is kittaya or gingerpussy's son ?

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
Cicero, first you say that Bashis have better players than Mercs, then when Nocti disproves your claim you  change your mind and say score doesn't matter. :lol:
Do you even realize how stupid you look right now?

Maybe it's hard to notice stupidity when you see it in the mirror every day, so I don't blame you. :wink:

P.S it's Strategus, K/D does matter.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
...You have NAP with them and problem with us...
Mate this is a sad statement. If you truly believe that, then there really is no chance for smaller factions to play independently this game. Making trade with others is then been seen to support the enemy, having not even trade but no aggression versus each other already counts as taking sides, i guess even more if they don't have then also NAP with you. As i see it live and let live and at some point there may be war and then there also may be piece again, without wiping someone out so they wouldn't be able anymore to play or get back on their feet. Aslong people don't indulge into bluntly insulting each other, this could be quite enjoyable. But often i see all this raging and flaming propaganda stuff and also then on the map the ganking. As the blue dudes i call them Liberators, which themselves stated, they would be against any big block or alliance, would have stayed out of your hair, they may have just decided to attack eastern block at some point. Also i do see ^^ your geopolitcal reasons. As i started strategus in strat 2.0, i also wanted to be a mercenary clan, able to merc and lead armies for different factions and then retreat to my small keep to eat some grilled pork ^^ . My strat 2.0 experience though teached me, you can't survive alone, but you can survive with more people better, still there are others who have even more ^^. That lead to a oversized 100 member wolves clan in strat 4.0 where i was more of a company manager and less of a friend to my clan mates. In the end i didn't enjoy it anymore and didn't quite worked out for the wolves, and now i started again, but i will stop recruitment, when i have like 20 really active guys. A number where you still have it easy to organize people and make some nice teamplay. I just don't get it how DRZ or all the other megafactions/clans can do this without loosing fun and friendships in this game. For myself i know in strat 4.0 i took it much too serious. In terms of fairness and getting something out of this game, how can anyone be proud of accomplishments, if they either know they have had overwhelming numbers or may have used ... other methods. In any case, if this game doesn't develop a balancing system to get rid of mega blocks or at least make it really difficult and inefficent for them to exist, as i heard it now from 4 other clans, i am speaking of a playerbase of over 300 players, i will be out of strat after this round, too. The UIF can then go play with themselves, hold hands or whatever gives them a boner.(EDIT:same for eastern block)

Might as well keep trading and dump all my money to the mercs, I just want to see the UIF lose.
+9000

from now on 50 players will be homeless , and all we can do is to produce troops and attack every village(UIFs) we can, meaning we will block trading and buying/selling options. so enjoy having 50 battles every 2-3 days :) we will make sure that u have battles spread from 00:00 to 00:00  :lol:
good luck with that, you will need to have a good organization for that within your faction, with a lot of very active members to make this work. Have a look at Wataga.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 03:58:09 pm by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future