Author Topic: UIF wiping the United Democratic National Workers Salvation Front for Liberation  (Read 8396 times)

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
I was expecting this to happen in the first two weeks.

Yes we are a neutral faction in the middle of the map between two enormous alliances. Of course we are going to get our asses raped, but atleast we still have our pride and testicles, things that UIF lost at the start of Strategus 2. You're a bunch of scared women.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
What if one day Dhirim area change its colour to democratic blue? That could be an interesting twist.  :twisted:
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
What if one day Dhirim area change its colour to democratic blue? That could be an interesting twist.  :twisted:

As long as its possible i try keep Dhirim Green. LEGALIZE !!!!

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Oh, i get it.

[20:33] <Vovka> By the way, do you like Dhirim? )))

[20:33] <[ptx]> whilst you drz and union were busy being party poopers in the desert, the wisemen of the revolution have done important science.
[20:34] <[ptx]> look at what we developed: http://www.whisky-news.com/images/Brennerei_luthy.jpg
[20:34] <[ptx]> it has wheels!
[20:35] <Vovka> fock

Sorry, 0% interested in that, we are better off on the road with our mobile clear water distilleries than losing our souls for a town :wink:

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
from now on 50 players will be homeless , and all we can do is to produce troops and attack every village(UIFs) we can, meaning we will block trading and buying/selling options. so enjoy having 50 battles every 2-3 days :) we will make sure that u have battles spread from 00:00 to 00:00  :lol:

You will always have a special place over my roof, dado.  :oops:

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
UIF is wiping us from the map when they have 10 times more members, troops, equipment, fiefs, etc ...

Once again, people focus on smallest and easiest target.

But wiping the easiest target on the map is just low and honestly gay.
you made a choice that was everything but the choice of a man with honor, i can't respect such behavior nor the ones who made it

Hm, you did more or less the same when you took Peshmi from Crusaders - picked easiest target, so I don't understand why now you're angry at them. Also, I thought that not so long time ago you were more than wiling to make a deal with Harpag. Deal with, as you said, "a man without honour"? Hm, it's weird.

Should prob move those 1800 troops from Yalibe to Reindi castle.
Impossibru... Yalibe is under attack already.

So maybe it would have been smart to move these troops before attack, not now, when it's too late  :rolleyes:

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
If i would defeat their army it would be a 2 sided game anyway, me versus eastern bloc. Still pointless.

On the contrary good sir the eastern bloc is really only together due to being fed up with the last three strategus having that dastardly western bloc messing things up, so I very much doubt the eastern block would last very long if the west fell, for we do all very much prefer chaotic battles (which are a bit impossible if the west is still in play).

Regardless, I do wish you the very best, and I am disappointed that instead of fighting the East, the western bloc is instead taking out the little guys instead of pursuing real fights.

Above all else, i just want to see fights big enough and equipped enough that it gives real rewards instead of the time-wasting fifteen minute 6K xp fights  :rolleyes:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline dado

• Baron
  • Renown: 104
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TWISTED
  • Game nicks: TWISTED_FACE
You will always have a special place over my roof, dado.  :oops:
:oops:

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
Yeah, there's not 2 factions in EU.  Sometimes the 6 single player factions become allies, or they have NAPs or are at war with each other.  My point is that any time one faction is tiny (i.e. a new faction), the others pile on and take them out, and divide up the land.

No... if you played SP there are 6 factions which are kinda balanced at each other, normally everyone is at war with 2 others. Ofc the balance slides a bit.

If you look at strategus EU it looks like there are many factions but actually its just 2 big fat lazy blocks watching each other, doing nothing at each other and just killing all the tiny clans. Thats what it is and its boring as fuck.
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Rubicon

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • perfect & modest
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rubicon, COCKY, Rubicav
The UIF wasn't created to face bigger challenges, it was created to face no challenges.  At the time the UIF was created it controlled 2/3rds of the strat map.  That's why it has always been so lame...

No.
strategus 1.0 Templol block vs 22nd proxy (UIF), i missed those 1M xp per battle so much :(

Offline RamsesXXIIX

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 65
  • Yes, I prey on the weak.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Ramses
They didn't create the UIF untill after the templars were already destroyed.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
Oh, i get it.

Sorry, 0% interested in that, we are better off on the road with our mobile clear water distilleries than losing our souls for a town :wink:

Templars had the same situation,WE fight in the block for freadom not for domination,
some day you will find out then enemy of your enemy is your friend

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
Fear not the Drz armys,

They might get almost all your fiefs but you are welcome to shelter under my roof in Dhirim area.

Even tho you yourself was planing a attack on Me/Mercs this only prove the point i made when this strat started Olwen.
Stay independent as long as you can, now u cant anymore.

Join our fight, help us or perish.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
    • View Profile
Might as well keep trading and dump all my money to the mercs, I just want to see the UIF lose.

Offline Arthur_

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 557
  • Infamy: 148
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Arthur
Well, so here we are.

UIF is wiping us from the map when they have 10 times more members, troops, equipment, fiefs, etc ... and we are the only neutral faction on the map. They could attack the eastern bloc but instead they wipe us ... to play a 2 sided game. West versus East.

Once again, people focus on smallest and easiest target. I'm not angry, mad, or whatever. I'm just disappointed and I won't fight those battles myself as imo it will be boring. We haven't in any way the means to face something that bigger than us. And it's always boring to do something when you know how it will end. Mostly when it's completly unbalanced.

When UIF was created, it was to face bigger challenges. They created UIF to face the biggest enemy on the map. That's why I once joined them and had a minimum of respect for them so far. But wiping the easiest target on the map is just low and honestly gay. I don't see any fun, glory or whatever in it when you have the means to do much bigger things.

End of the QQ. That was my point.

:cry:

Jackie who?