Author Topic: [Ban] Olwen_Lamhban  (Read 2369 times)

Offline Dioxete

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Den Bitre
  • Game nicks: Date
[Ban] Olwen_Lamhban
« on: April 19, 2011, 01:18:59 pm »
unfortunately he get hitted in the back by 1 of my bolts, then he kept kicking and hitting, don't letting me reload my xbow.
I ask him to leave me alone, and he doesn't wanted to, so i get 1 screenshot of that.
Server EU 1 at 13:01 hours GMT+1
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197964281701/screenshot/560906397046782722?tab=public

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
Re: [Ban] Olwen_Lamhban
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 01:25:36 pm »
he headshot me in the back, i asked him to say sorry and he didn't so i didn't let him reloading.

Offline Dioxete

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 01:29:13 pm »
so you revenge team hit and don't let any1 to reload if they don't say sorry? that's cool

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 01:31:26 pm »
i asked you to say sorry, you don't, i don't let you reloading with kicks, was that cool i don't know, were you cool not saying sorry ?

Offline Dioxete

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 01:32:29 pm »
you also team hitted me, i would be agree with the team hit, but you keep kicking me, no way that i can say sorry :D

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 01:37:08 pm »
i do when the mistake comes from me ^^, i asked you to say sorry and i let you reloading then shoting, you kept saying nothing so i kicked you

Offline Dioxete

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 01:40:59 pm »
so you said tht if i not read the chat i deserve being kicked and hitted, cause i don't said sorry, and when i'm beeing kicked i deserve to keep it going cause i lost my chance to say sorry, ok cool.

Offline Serfonz

• Judge Serfonz
  • Count
  • Renown: 193
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Oh Hi.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nord_Serfonz_the_Cowardly
  • IRC nick: Serfonz
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 01:41:04 pm »
Olwen, I gave you a chance after last time, yet you still go and do this, I am disappointed mate.

I'm not retreating, just advancing in another direction!

Offline Meow

• Awesome Consulting Detective
  • King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 01:51:54 pm »
Your 500 word essay will be about:
"Why no self-control and thinking you are above the rules is a bad thing for everyone else."
take it or leave it.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 03:13:03 pm by Meow »

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 01:55:55 pm »
as i'm disapointed you don't get my point, i explained my point, if someone teamhits me on purpose or just because he's being and idiot i'll hit back, an eye for an eye, it's the way i am, and i know you don't accept it, some people go after me just because they enjoy annoying me, well you got what you were looking for, i won't write any essay as it'll happen again and i'll be banned anyway, better sooner than later, so this ban will probably last forever

i'll miss some of the community, maybe will keep playing on the servers i won't be banned of, well, enough said i guess, cya

Offline Serfonz

• Judge Serfonz
  • Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Oh Hi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 01:56:31 pm »
as i'm disapointed you don't get my point, i explained my point, if someone teamhits me on purpose or just because he's being and idiot i'll hit back, an eye for an eye, it's the way i am, and i know you don't accept it, some people go after me just because they enjoy annoying me, well you got what you were looking for, i won't write any essay as it'll happen again and i'll be banned anyway, better sooner than later, so this ban will probably last forever

i'll miss some of the community, maybe will keep playing on the servers i won't be banned of, well, enough said i guess, cya

It may be the way you are, but it is not the way the rules are.

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 02:01:13 pm »
and it's why i'm not trying to stay anymore, i can't stand your rules, i wouldn't have left by myself if you were tolerating me, you don't, i'm too proud to bend and say anything that i don't think, neither following rules i can't accept, i think the ones who know me knew it would happen because i stay the way i am and you won't make me change

if i have to play under some kind of oppression as you actually did it's more annoying than fun, there's nothing else to add, isn't it ?

Offline Serfonz

• Judge Serfonz
  • Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Oh Hi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2011, 02:05:25 pm »
and it's why i'm not trying to stay anymore, i can't stand your rules, i wouldn't have left by myself if you were tolerating me, you don't, i'm too proud to bend and say anything that i don't think, neither following rules i can't accept, i think the ones who know me knew it would happen because i stay the way i am and you won't make me change

if i have to play under some kind of oppression as you actually did it's more annoying than fun, there's nothing else to add, isn't it ?

The rules don't change simply because you don't like them.

They are a standard that everyone follows, and no one has complained about them apart from the people who have broken them.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 02:06:47 pm by Serfonz »

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2011, 02:08:41 pm »
I have seen that situation, that crossbowman hit Olwen in the head. I can't say that it was not purpose, cause there were no enemies around (i've killed all of them, f*ck yeah). That crossbowman was trying to reload and instead of saying sorry he kept saying "leave me alone" or something like that, while Olwen was asking him to say sorry. So i'm for banning that crossbowman for intentional xbow headshot.

Offline Dioxete

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2011, 04:22:13 pm »
big WTF dave,there were the beginning of the round, and there were enemys coming to the "castle/village/whatever with walls" i shoot them by the big "door/open in the walls" and my bolt run more down than i wanted, and i don't think you where there either.

Edit: FWY: i shoot him in the back, not in the head, and he was kicking and hitting me, that's not the way to ask someone for an apologice

Moar edit: and if you want to ban me dave_ukr, post and screnshoot plz, thank you very much :D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 04:28:31 pm by Dioxete »