Author Topic: [Ban] Olwen_Lamhban  (Read 2364 times)

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 242
  • cRPG Player
  • Small rain lays great dust
    • View Profile
Re: [Ban] Olwen_Lamhban
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2011, 04:45:25 pm »
big WTF dave,there were the beginning of the round, and there were enemys coming to the "castle/village/whatever with walls" i shoot them by the big "door/open in the walls" and my bolt run more down than i wanted, and i don't think you where there either.

Edit: FWY: i shoot him in the back, not in the head, and he was kicking and hitting me, that's not the way to ask someone for an apologice

Moar edit: and if you want to ban me dave_ukr, post and screnshoot plz, thank you very much :D

You have no screenshot proving that Olwen attacked you (kick != teamhit)

Offline Dioxete

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Den Bitre
  • Game nicks: Date
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2011, 04:54:07 pm »
in the screenshoot i posted is doing the motion of a kick :/

edit:oh now i understanded you, never the less is in the server logs that he delivered damage on me, I only get this moment, it's hard to get screenshots when you are playing :D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 04:56:52 pm by Dioxete »

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2011, 04:59:08 pm »
Dave, you're fighting a battle that's already been lost. Olwen was banned for deliberately griefing a teammate who annoyed him even after he'd been warned that he needed to control his temper. He's already admitted to it, and refuses to accept that it was wrong.

If he'd rather not play cRPG than accept that the same rules apply to him as to everyone else, and that he can't make up his own, then that's his business.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 05:00:13 pm by okiN »
Don't.

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2011, 05:17:58 pm »
Hmmm, lets play devil's advocate here; If the xbow-dude had apologised in the first way, all of this wouldn't have happened...

There is no rule that states you have to apologize, but still, you're expected to do so, especially when you shoot at a fight, why can't the archers shoot at safe targets? but whatever.

:?

I get teamhit quite a lot without getting apologies, and why would I care, as long as I know it was unintentional? It's not like those words will make a difference. It is nice to see that people show they're sorry, but that can wait till round end, can it not? Retaliating or doing like Olwen did hurts the team, even stopping to write an apology in the middle of the battle can hurt the team. I've seen people die while typing the apology, and that is ridiculous. Why not wait till round end when the outcome has been decided, and who knows, maybe the crossbower was going to do that, hadn't lolwen taken the case in his own hands?
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Bonze

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 164
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-Fagcher-Liberation-Front (AFLF)
  • Game nicks: King of FF bump
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2011, 08:27:27 pm »
Got no Balls? Play archer. Got no sex? Play horse archer.

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2011, 08:54:36 pm »
So what was that all about, then? Anybody?
Don't.

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2011, 08:58:46 pm »
what do you want with those screenshots lol ? imo he asks to be banned for leeching  :lol:

PS : chocolate chip cookies hate me lowl  :lol: btw i killed a chocolate chip cookie, i'm a hero
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 09:01:30 pm by Olwen »

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2011, 09:18:30 pm »
what do you want with those screenshots lol ? imo he asks to be banned for leeching  :lol:

PS : chocolate chip cookies hate me lowl  :lol: btw i killed a chocolate chip cookie, i'm a hero

Well, I obviously don't know what he was doing. Looks like he's standing still in the first picture, but he couldn't have been AFK since he was taking screenshots. He's holding a weapon, so his equip isn't a reason to think he's leeching, either. Even if he was, it wouldn't be your place to TK him for it.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but did you just call him a chocolate chip cookie because he's German?

P.S. Let's not have any more comments from the peanut gallery. These rules still apply.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 09:29:11 pm by okiN »
Don't.

Offline Olwen

• Earl
  • Renown: 419
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • A shadow among others
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2011, 09:26:01 pm »
i'm racist and i'm an asshole, griefer, afker, tker, keep going guys, you almost found the truth  :lol:

you guys are so filled up with hate that you see it everywhere  :lol:

Offline okiN

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2011, 10:55:33 pm »
Looks like we're done here.
Don't.