Author Topic: Wars and Alliances - NA and EU  (Read 42466 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: Wars and Alliances - NA and EU
« Reply #225 on: December 01, 2012, 12:36:21 pm »
No, the accusations were not fun, that is why I first stated my lack of knowledge on the subject and then asked questions.

Berenger, pls provide evidence of any quotes from the accused that imply YMCA.

Check page 2 of the Jihad thread where A_Bear_IRL provides some quotes from Niemand before.
Oh and we got eye witnesses including myself who have seen Niemand spout out far-right propaganda.

In any case jihad still on and once again. Sorry for interrupting your peaceful trading simulation.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 01, 2012, 02:51:51 pm »
+5
This is a topic for wars and alliances, go ask for ban on ban section if you really think he needs removed from the game.

A NA/EU war could be fun, dont ruin it with assumptions on RL persons and things like "europe supporting YMCA" or "NA invading our land for oil" bullshit
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 02:56:27 pm by Butan »

Offline Sauce

• Duke
  • Renown: 597
  • Infamy: 83
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Remnants
« Reply #227 on: December 01, 2012, 04:19:26 pm »
+1
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 11:01:36 pm by Sauce »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 01, 2012, 06:11:45 pm »
''NA invading our land for oil" bullshit

Ehm who told you that?

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #229 on: December 01, 2012, 07:39:03 pm »
+2
NOW ITS OUT! WE GOT YOUR TRUE REASONS! STAY AWAY FROM MY OIL YOU GREEDY AMERICAN!
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 01, 2012, 08:00:45 pm »
Ehm who told you that?

Just a prophecy, aka how EU troll NA and vice versa :mrgreen:

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #231 on: December 01, 2012, 08:21:08 pm »
+8
I guess it's time for me to weigh in on this. I've no problem with NA-EU conflicts. In fact, I'd love them. There's not much room for Frisia to fight anyone, as we're just a wee little faction surrounded by much bigger ones, many of whom are in alliances with bigger factions themselves!

However, this whole chocolate chip cookie crap is fucking retarded. I've played with plenty of folks from Europe very closely in my day, and it seems that currently in Germany, accusations of things like this are VERY serious. Hell, I heard that an elderly man went to prison for a short time because he had a cellphone ringtone of some old German battle-march that was used when Germany was under the Third Reich. I understand that this whole thing is something of a joke, but for real, this shit is just fucking stupid. It's quite different in the country that I share with Berenger and millions of others, but try to have a global perspective for fuck's sake. I know for a fact you can't even display certain symbols (I think the Maltese cross and cute puppy are among these) on the internet on Germany; it's against the law. They take this shit seriously. Obviously, it would be preferable to be able to speak and share images freely, but I suppose somewhere along the line Germany's leadership felt that censorship would stop people from associating them with chocolate chip cookies.

In conclusion, I think you're basically being a douche-cunt of the highest degree, Berenger. I don't give a fuck that you want to attack CotgS, but if you want to make some RP, do it in a way that's not absolutely fucktarded and has absolutely no consideration for others.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:23:55 pm by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #232 on: December 01, 2012, 08:43:38 pm »
I guess it's time for me to weigh in on this. I've no problem with NA-EU conflicts. In fact, I'd love them. There's not much room for Frisia to fight anyone, as we're just a wee little faction surrounded by much bigger ones, many of whom are in alliances with bigger factions themselves!

However, this whole chocolate chip cookie crap is fucking retarded. I've played with plenty of folks from Europe very closely in my day, and it seems that currently in Germany, accusations of things like this are VERY serious. Hell, I heard that an elderly man went to prison for a short time because he had a cellphone ringtone of some old German battle-march that was used when Germany was under the Third Reich. I understand that it's something of a joke, but for real, this shit is just fucking stupid. It's quite different in the country that I share with Berenger and millions of others, but try to have a global perspective for fuck's sake. I know for a fact you can't even display certain symbols (I think the Maltese cross and cute puppy are among these) on the internet on Germany; it's against the law. They take this shit seriously. Obviously, it would be preferable to be able to speak and share images freely, but I suppose somewhere along the line Germany's leadership felt that censorship would stop people from associating them with chocolate chip cookies.

In conclusion, I think you're basically being a douche-cunt of the highest degree, Berenger. I don't give a fuck that you want to attack CotgS, but if you want to make some RP, do it in a way that's not absolutely fucktarded and has absolutely no consideration for others.
So you're a Swede? BTW you should read those quotes a bear irl posted... Berenger really isn't far off with Niemand, while i do feel that the rest of CotGS may or may not deserve to be crucified then Niemand makes it necessary.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #233 on: December 01, 2012, 09:07:38 pm »
Does Berenger live in Sweden, then? If he does, I've been a jackass and made a mistake.

However, I've read the entire thread. None of his quotes indicate that he is indeed a neo-chocolate chip cookie. In fact, I tend to agree with some of them, and I am ANYTHING but far-right, at least in terms of U.S politics.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 01, 2012, 10:05:24 pm »
+1
Does Berenger live in Sweden, then? Yes If he does, I've been a jackass Yes and made a mistake. Yes

However, I've read the entire thread. None of his quotes indicate that he is indeed a neo-chocolate chip cookie. In fact, I tend to agree with some of them, and I am ANYTHING but far-right, at least in terms of U.S politics.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #235 on: December 01, 2012, 10:25:30 pm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 01, 2012, 11:20:38 pm »
Would it matter? really ...
Yes, it matters, a lot.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #237 on: December 01, 2012, 11:23:56 pm »
+4
Hey nerds, stop shitting up this thread with your drivel. Let there be clear alliance/war posts and nothing more, no one needs to hear your reasons for or against. You have the rest of the forum for it.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 02, 2012, 12:30:18 am »
Hey nerds, stop shitting up this thread with your drivel. Let there be clear alliance/war posts and nothing more, no one needs to hear your reasons for or against. You have the rest of the forum for it.

Here here.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #239 on: December 02, 2012, 12:37:36 am »
+4
Check page 2 of the Jihad thread where A_Bear_IRL provides some quotes from Niemand before.
Oh and we got eye witnesses including myself who have seen Niemand spout out far-right propaganda.

quotes are out of context, niemand is not a chocolate chip cookie or racist. he even kicked people for being racist. this is slander and people might believe this. these posts were troll post as niemand is a huge troll, they actually are funny.

this

Euros need their alliances, and eastern is in general a lot worse than uif... ...at least UIF doesn't set their night time covering all hours the majority of people play on whenever they're afraid of an attack and then send gingerpussy off to explain to us how much better they are than UIF and how unfair it was that they didn't have the brains to check whether fief owners were banned and attack them before UIF did.
srsly? this case is already settled a long time ago, the acts of 10 NA players shouldnt be reflected to +150 EU players. the accusation has already fallen and the punishment has followed, you can not keep on using this as a argument.

knute, im really sorry for also fucking up your epic thread. you did a great job, but i cannot watch at what these people are wrighting, this is defamation.