Author Topic: Wars and Alliances - NA and EU  (Read 40205 times)

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: Wars and Alliances - NA and EU
« Reply #210 on: November 30, 2012, 11:13:16 pm »
+1
Awesome job Knute, the charts are looking great.

Also, I think you can take off the war lines between Fallen and the other clans on the NA side (That's what I got from this at least)

Everyone but Hero_Party who still has their war declaration on us which we have yet to accept, so perhaps a one-way arrow?  :wink:
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #211 on: November 30, 2012, 11:13:27 pm »
+1
Awesome Knute! I am proud of my little bubble. :lol:

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #212 on: December 01, 2012, 01:05:34 am »
DRACUL pledges allegiance to GODKING PARTYBOY of BIRD.  We hereby accept loyal authority as vassals of the glorious BIRD CLAN.

We will rain death upon the enemies of our new liege.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #213 on: December 01, 2012, 01:12:21 am »
DRACUL pledges allegiance to GODKING PARTYBOY of BIRD.  We hereby accept loyal authority as vassals of the glorious BIRD CLAN.

BIRD CLAN and DRACUL have always been close friends and I am honoured you have decided to take this relationship to ~the next level~
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 01, 2012, 01:12:48 am »

Then you will let the official Jihad army pass by your fiefs without being hostile.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #215 on: December 01, 2012, 01:14:57 am »
Then you will let the official Jihad army pass by your fiefs without being hostile.

Why of course we will.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 01, 2012, 01:17:43 am »
+2
Why of course we will.
Thank you for your cooperation in this holy war.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #217 on: December 01, 2012, 07:18:23 am »
+1
Let me get this straight barranger , you want to invade EU Caladria soil and give shity pings and fucked up battle times to your NA pals ?
While the propaganda for your jihad ^^ is based on some comments where made by a EU Faction Leader which
a) hasn't made any hostile approaches to the NA
b) is part of 1. an alliance 2. of the eastern block which is all over the the EU/NA border
c) you get some personal vendetta done or is this an attempt to build up some creeping fear in NA getting invaded by EU and you go with the preemptive strike argument? (we now have alert level purple delta orange bla ... be aware terrorism may be waiting around every corner of your life, stay full of fear)

offtopic @barranger:
(click to show/hide)
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #218 on: December 01, 2012, 07:31:20 am »
+1
Prediction: This NA army crosses the border, attacks and gets slammed by their target and allies, and then all hell breaks loose by disgruntled NA folks about it.

Considering all the blather of NA folks who protested many times any and all EU coming into their lands, these actions will present a double-standard and trigger EU retaliations in the future and no one in NA will have a leg to stand on, so to speak, if they want to protest future EU invasions. CountBerenger is opening a floodgate that can not be closed.

At least it will be a fight with a lot of rewards for those who participate which is always nice, but pretty much everything kinngrimm said.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 07:35:07 am by Tears of Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 01, 2012, 07:43:21 am »
+3
Prediction: This NA army crosses the border, attacks and gets slammed by their target and allies

Sorry, forgive my lack of knowledge about the EU community but an open chocolate chip cookie apologist has allies?  Does this reflect irl EU trends?  I mean, I knew fascist parties were gaining traction in Greece or w/e but I didn't know these people played cRPG.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #220 on: December 01, 2012, 07:59:45 am »
Sorry, forgive my lack of knowledge about the EU community but an open chocolate chip cookie apologist has allies?  Does this reflect irl EU trends?  I mean, I knew fascist parties were gaining traction in Greece or w/e but I didn't know these people played cRPG.

From a realistic perspective, the "Jihad" are not attacking just him, but his entire clan, and by extension certain organizations who value the aforementioned clan for their contributions and efforts towards combating the UIF. If we start tar and feathering entire clans due to RL issues from a few members then I can think of several possible invasions that EU could do towards certain NA clans along with logical "occupations."

This will spark cross-border wars, pure and simple.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #221 on: December 01, 2012, 08:42:36 am »
So from being a fun partyboy you now goto be either a tool formed by propaganda or just troll yourself? Perhaps there is the third option of just having "lack of knowledge" which then but would deny your status of "godking" who i thought would make you omnipotent & all knowing.

As i stated also here,
I pretty much vouch for Niemand not being a chocolate chip cookie, from the experiences i had sofar with him. Also with your implications it would be pretty scary to have an international clan like mine, with over 14 european countries within. What is more likely? A sarcastic troll pointing out double standards or a clan with racist/fashist/chocolate chip cookie ideology  with members from 14 different countries including turkey, finland, britain, germany, france, spain, poland, czech, itally, belgium, dänmark, holland, swiss, portugal, norway,  ... i even had tried over a year ago to found a Wolves NA community, which due to the timezones and therefor not being able to play together regularly was discontinued, so make the math. But seriously if you chose that argument to goto war with CotgS and thereby the Cold Front Alliance i wouldn't even find words for my disgust.

EDIT: As a partyboy, perhaps your should stay away from these kinds of accussations, no fun in those ... at all.
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 01, 2012, 08:59:18 am »
+2
Once again it will be fun to see how all their 4th reich allies and neighbors will react. If they react just like UIF would do and attack a small clan (not really a clan tbh) then you should never put yourself over UIF on how you act and consider yourself hypocrits.

In any case protip. If you wanna be even more carebear spergy and just play ''Alliance Warfare: Trading Simulation 2012 Edition'' just get Fallen, Wolves, Ecorcheurs, SoA, Mercs or whatever and just stand at the border holding eachothers hands in a long line of blobs to try to prevent entrance. That'll work i'm sure.

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #223 on: December 01, 2012, 12:17:01 pm »
Euros need their alliances, and eastern is in general a lot worse than uif... ...at least UIF doesn't set their night time covering all hours the majority of people play on whenever they're afraid of an attack and then send gingerpussy off to explain to us how much better they are than UIF and how unfair it was that they didn't have the brains to check whether fief owners were banned and attack them before UIF did.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 01, 2012, 12:21:50 pm »
No, the accusations were not fun, that is why I first stated my lack of knowledge on the subject and then asked questions.

Berenger, pls provide evidence of any quotes from the accused that imply YMCA.