Author Topic: Hospitallers declare war on FCC  (Read 21045 times)

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
Re: Hospitallers declare war on FCC
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2012, 01:40:29 am »
+1
I'm glad were not neighbours IRL, I offer to help, or at least come to a friendly nod when a new neighbour moves in and wave while they walk their dog.. Not join the goons from the other side of town and egg there house! lol

We were friendly when strat 4 started. We had a defence and trade agreement.

You can't say you didn't get any warnings. I told Huseby we didn't like it immediately after it was announced and at the same time ended our mutual defence pact, and then we also cancelled our trade agreements a bit later.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2012, 01:46:31 am »
And the Coalition is officially allied with Hospitallers, so are the Templars.  In fact, Hospitallers ordered a Coalition army led by an HRE EU dude to attack a Hero Party caravan that was in the middle of Chaos/Remnant/Anders territory for no reason except to be dicks.  Hilariously enough their 300 man raider army was defeated by a 200 ticket caravan, because they were Fallen.  EU and NA Coalition are the same, and they are on Hosp's side.

Even more interesting, it has become clear to me that the invasion of Hero_Party, which Hospitallers attempted to do using Shogunate, LLJK, Astralis, Malta, Chevalieres, and themselves, was a screen to buy time for Templars and Coalition to ALSO invade Hero_Party, so they could connect the desert between EU and NA, so EU could easier crush the UIF and NA could defeat.. Hero Party I guess?  Haha.

Best part?  Templars had a plan to defeat DRZ in the desert within 1 week, then once they rolled them would be sending tons of troops, gold, and gear to Hospitallers to continue conquering NA.  Someone forgot to tell them that DRZ isn't exactly France in WW2 though.. its literally Russia.

Now Hospitallers are scared shitless, constantly begging their EU buddies to bail them out because of the "unfair war" that they started in order to consolidate a global empire between EU and NA, but it doesn't look like any help is gonna come.  Sorry  :cry:
omg
drz in 1 week?
that drugs, from where you takes them?
If you think then anyone is able to take drz down in 1 weak you are fool that have no idea about strat.

Fight DRZ is hard it self but to take them down you need some crazzy shit.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2012, 01:47:43 am »
+1
If you think then anyone is able to take drz down in 1 weak you are fool that have no idea about strat.

I believe that was my point.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2012, 01:48:41 am »
+8
And the Coalition is officially allied with Hospitallers, so are the Templars.  In fact, Hospitallers ordered a Coalition army led by an HRE EU dude to attack a Hero Party caravan that was in the middle of Chaos/Remnant/Anders territory for no reason except to be dicks.  Hilariously enough their 300 man raider army was defeated by a 200 ticket caravan, because they were Fallen.  EU and NA Coalition are the same, and they are on Hosp's side.

Even more interesting, it has become clear to me that the invasion of Hero_Party, which Hospitallers attempted to do using Shogunate, LLJK, Astralis, Malta, Chevalieres, and themselves, was a screen to buy time for Templars and Coalition to ALSO invade Hero_Party, so they could connect the desert between EU and NA, so EU could easier crush the UIF and NA could defeat.. Hero Party I guess?  Haha.

Best part?  Templars had a plan to defeat DRZ in the desert within 1 week, then once they rolled them would be sending tons of troops, gold, and gear to Hospitallers to continue conquering NA.  Someone forgot to tell them that DRZ isn't exactly France in WW2 though.. its literally Russia.

Now Hospitallers are scared shitless, constantly begging their EU buddies to bail them out because of the "unfair war" that they started in order to consolidate a global empire between EU and NA, but it doesn't look like any help is gonna come.  Sorry  :cry:

As ever smooth your managing to spew utter bullshit and claiming its fact.

I can guarantee 100% that we have absolutely no alliance with Hospitallers this strategus and are in no way working with them, for them or in conjunction with them.

So please stop making stuff up and pretending that you know anything to do with my clan.
Turtles

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2012, 02:14:32 am »
+1

I believe smooth is talking about this battle. Marketplatz is actually an American player.(Also right battle wrong ticket amount. 300 versus 400) 

Battle was outside my castle. Had black lost, I would have hunted down the bandit cause I don't like 'em. Trade only, no banditry.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2012, 08:18:43 am »
+2
Anders, I think I was the shiny big crate guy you saw earlier.  This new crates update really screwed up my 3700 goods run.  I am going to war with chadz for the inconvenience he has caused me... someone point me to him.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2012, 08:30:05 am »
+8
As ever smooth your managing to spew utter bullshit and claiming its fact.

This unfortunately summarizes the majority of his posts and his claims of "official alliances" or "vassalage" and other such grandiose things. Luckily the majority of forum readers are more then aware of how he likes to "spin" things.  :lol:  I'm thinking he is starting to be an NA Jambi mixed with a bit of Cicero.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2012, 09:36:08 am »
+3

This unfortunately summarizes the majority of his posts and his claims of "official alliances" or "vassalage" and other such grandiose things. Luckily the majority of forum readers are more then aware of how he likes to "spin" things.  :lol:  I'm thinking he is starting to be an NA Jambi mixed with a bit of Cicero.
At least Jambi was funny and Ciero is just a nutbar.  I just ignore the hosp vassalage rants by smooth and skip to the next post. He keeps repeating himself in like every other post.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2012, 02:07:50 pm »
What can I say, I'm kind of a Big Deal who knows his shit in the dumb game of Strat, and you guys are either liars or peasants who don't know the real plans behind closed doors.  I just enjoy posting the shady or embarrassing things clans think they can pull off so everyone knows who not to trust or who to laugh at for being ambitious scheming failures.

Besides, everyone knows its just a matter of time before the UIF wipe out Coalition/Crusaders and they run to NA to grief it with Hospitallers anyways, its exactly what happened last strat and most likely will happen again.  Its my patriotic duty to the NA community to make sure EUs have no place to flee and colonize this time.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2012, 02:21:48 pm »
+7

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Rogue

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 31
  • Margrave of Brandenburg
    • View Profile
    • HRE Forum
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Rogue_HRE Harald_HRE Lodwig_HRE Egidius_HRE
  • IRC nick: Rogue_HRE
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2012, 03:59:37 pm »
+12
Like always Smooth you have no clue and make even less sense, but this post is truly outstanding even by your standards. Let's clear some of this hilarious mess that "became clear" to you.

And the Coalition is officially allied with Hospitallers, so are the Templars.
Neither EU nor NA Coalition is officially or unofficially allied with the Hospitallers.

In fact, Hospitallers ordered a Coalition army led by an HRE EU dude to attack a Hero Party caravan that was in the middle of Chaos/Remnant/Anders territory for no reason except to be dicks.
The HRE guy that attacked Zilla is currently residing in Chicago, which is the reason he is part of the NA Coalition. Ask
Zilla, he knows him.

Hilariously enough their 300 man raider army was defeated by a 200 ticket caravan, because they were Fallen.  EU and NA Coalition are the same, and they are on Hosp's side.
Somehow you remind me of the late Odinvalhalla, show me on this doll where the bad Fallen has touched you.

Oh dear. Throw away that crystal ball of yours take it easy on the hallucinogens. Why on earth should we want to go to NA to attack a 10men clan while we have a immensely more dangerous and able opponent on the other side of the desert? Crush UIF after we dealt with Hero Party? Yeah sure. At least you got this part right: Haha.

I'm glad you are not the one to make plans for the Templars, or we might be wiped already. Past experience clearly proves that DRZ can be dealt with easily and one week should be sufficient to wipe the out entirely. Do you honestly believe that crap? Oh but it gets better. So after Templars gloriously wiped the floor with the DRZ amateurs we would ignore the remaining UIF factions and instead turn east and enter NA to fight the real threat? This is almost physically painful...

For everyone else, before the next person comes to me with wild conspiracy theories:
EU Coalition does not care about NA at all. We will not intervene to help anybody. We have good pings and our hands full on the EU side. Last round was enough lagging for one liftetime.

NA Coalition is playing their own game with their own resources and their own diplomacy. They have to fend for themselves as well, at no point will EU Coalition bail them out.

Sacrum Romanum Imperium

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2012, 05:03:16 pm »
+1
Rogue Wins this Battle.

Since I've had 6 days to watch all this and not get to comment  :rolleyes: I can say some of the following:

1) The FCC trade caravan was definitely an attempt to get Hospitallers to attack them. Why else would a trade caravan have that many troops on it? If you're going to bait someone in to war, don't play the sheep when you are in fact the wolf.
2) NH attacked Hospitaller simply because KUTT allied with them? Lmao. What? Sorry, I know KUTT allying with Hospitallers was a wrong move in a lot of your eyes, but we are more interested in the continuation of war on the NA side of the map. We would like to see that it continues, with all factions involved.
3) Smoothrich, what the hell are you smoking? You need to either get involved in politics, or get behind a conspiracy theory because you would make an excellent front man for filling people full of bullshit.
4) Coalition on NA and EU HAS BEEN INDEPENDENT. Every time we reach out to contact a Fallen, we are told immediately to go to NA Coalition leadership and not to speak politics with the EU side of Fallen or other Coalition Factions.

Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Tyrell

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: Tyrell, Prince Aegon, Date_Masamune
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2012, 05:07:04 pm »
TL,DR:
Hosperglers being sperglers and daily NA drama.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 05:13:37 pm by Tyrell »
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

LIBERNATE

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2012, 05:08:35 pm »
+1
stop trolling smooth :P i fought for you guys against hosp in one battle that i could make but i guess i was a spy.

and wtf are you smoking? we had a plan to kill drz in a week? what was that hack the servers?

i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline Devestater

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devestater
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2012, 05:18:38 pm »
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 05:32:41 pm by Devestater »
mess with the best... die like the rest!