Author Topic: Norse Horde  (Read 8270 times)

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
Re: Norse Horde
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2012, 08:47:47 am »
+2
PLEASE NOTE THAT NH WILL BE PAYING MERCS.  Formula is still being tweaked, but expect payment around $250~ for a good performance.
Real life payment is a ban  :P

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 09:24:03 am »
+5
Real life payment is a ban  :P

ima send Totalbiscuit to your house to rough you up and steal your quid and shillings and stuff

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 11:54:26 am »
Its talk like that Aderyn that got you in this mess.

doubt it, have a feeling you guys where gunning for us anyways.
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 12:54:58 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

That made me laugh.

A lot. Way too much.

Bravo, my good man.

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2012, 03:13:38 pm »
???  Last strat it was most of NA and EU marched with hopsitallers, same thing in strat 2.  You guys have never been the little guys, ever since you joined the Northern Empire and after.

Just call on your allies on EU and NA side, like Astralis, Occitan, Chevalieres, Malta, Papal Guard, KUTT (kutt's vassals - teutonic knights and swiss), etc. and you have half of NA on your side.   You guys are never the little guys or play the underdogs - overwhelming numbers in your favor in every strategus.  If it changes this strat, then it is long overdue.

To be fair, at the beginning of strat 3/very end of strat 2, they were certainly the underdogs. This was following the fall of the NE and it was pretty much hospitaller and occitan fighting for themselves.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2012, 03:27:01 pm »
To be fair, at the beginning of strat 3/very end of strat 2, they were certainly the underdogs. This was following the fall of the NE and it was pretty much hospitaller and occitan fighting for themselves.

??? They were allied with UIF as soon as they lost their mega alliance of the biggest NA clans in Northern Empire.  It was then Hospitallers, DRZ, Chaos, Lost Legion, Occitan.  Then in Strat 3 it was Hospitallers, Occitan, Desert Alliance of a huge number of EU clans and they were doing trade routes with UIF.  And from what I heard at the end of 3.0 they used their huge EU support to pressure small NA clans to either join them or be destroyed.  Then in Strat 4.0 they had several vassals (they did lose most of them recently thanks to their shitty diplomacy, so yes Cheavlieres cannot help them now) and alliance with one of the biggest NA factions, Kutt, who has several vassals as well.

Hospitallers don't seem capable of coping without a huge number of allies feeding them superior numbers of troops and gold.  If they are actually underdogs for once, thank god, long overdue for them to end this NA UIF run from one mega-alliance to another.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2012, 03:37:46 pm »
??? They were allied with UIF as soon as they lost their mega alliance of the biggest NA clans in Northern Empire.  It was then Hospitallers, DRZ, Chaos, Lost Legion, Occitan.  Then in Strat 3 it was Hospitallers, Occitan, Desert Alliance of a huge number of EU clans and they were doing trade routes with UIF.  And from what I heard at the end of 3.0 they used their huge EU support to pressure small NA clans to either join them or be destroyed.  Then in Strat 4.0 they had several vassals (they did lose most of them recently thanks to their shitty diplomacy, so yes Cheavlieres cannot help them now) and alliance with one of the biggest NA factions, Kutt, who has several vassals as well.

Hospitallers don't seem capable of coping without a huge number of allies feeding them superior numbers of troops and gold.  If they are actually underdogs for once, thank god, long overdue for them to end this NA UIF run from one mega-alliance to another.

Right, no one is going to deny that they formed a huge alliance in strat 3 mostly off the backs of templars, but for the first ~1/4 of strat 3, they were by themselves and struggling.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2012, 03:45:50 pm »
+7
Actually no, we we're allied to them from the start of strategus and they recieved support from us continually, both roster and resources in strategus.
Turtles

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2012, 04:24:38 pm »
doubt it, have a feeling you guys where gunning for us anyways.

Talk to your diplomats, they know exactly why this happened. Or you could not communicate with each other which seems the norm.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2012, 04:29:40 pm »
???  Last strat it was most of NA and EU marched with hopsitallers, same thing in strat 2.  You guys have never been the little guys, ever since you joined the Northern Empire and after.

Just call on your allies on EU and NA side, like Astralis, Occitan, Chevalieres, Malta, Papal Guard, KUTT (kutt's vassals - teutonic knights and swiss), etc. and you have half of NA on your side.   You guys are never the little guys or play the underdogs - overwhelming numbers in your favor in every strategus.  If it changes this strat, then it is long overdue.

At the beginning of this strat, TKOV was twice the size of kutt or the hospitallers.  Bring in people who would side with them from previous versions of strat, and just generally not liking our faction, and you had at least half of NA who would fight against us (as mercs, and potentially with material resources in-game).  We felt getting another faction similar to our size in a defensive pact would help assure we werent' wiped from the map in the first month of strat (by TKoV, FCC, Chaos, shogunate, etc) should they all decide to team up and start marching. 

I fail to see how that was aggressive (to get an ally for trading, and for mutual protection should it be needed).

Quote from: kesh

and alliance with one of the biggest NA factions, Kutt, who has several vassals as well

....KUTT, and the hospitallers both had numbers in the mid 40's.  The Velucan empire had #'s in the mid 80's.  FCC had about 40 some members as well.  Remnant and Chaos combined would have had about 40 some members (a lot more now with Remnant numbers swelling).

It would be different if KUTT and Hospitallers both had 80 some members and allied, that would be about half of NA, but the KUTT/Hospitaller alliance was no more than 1/4 of the NA numbers if I had to guess, maybe 1/3.

I kinda like TommyHu though :l

Prob cuz he's my younger bro and we're very similar people.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 04:34:59 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2012, 05:18:10 pm »
+8
just make sure you hire HoC, ok?

Yeah, as a party not interested in either clan, I don't see why you found it necessary to take a weak jab at HoC.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2012, 05:22:32 pm »
Yeah, as a party not interested in either clan, I don't see why you found it necessary to take a weak jab at HoC.

That means we equally dislike them both for now!

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2012, 05:22:40 pm »
+2
just make sure you hire HoC, ok?

At least HOC doesn't have  an inflated ego, while playing at archery in NA because they can't cut it in the archerfest of EU even though you live there.  (see what I did there, weak jab at the insulter, not the whole clan)  :lol: :P :wink: .
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2012, 05:57:28 pm »
+4
HoC fights in large numbers and in groups on the NA battle server, regardless of people's opinion of their individual skill, that gets respect from me.  Besides, the more you do anything (like play this game) the better you should get...we didn't all start out as pros.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline MAID_AMELIA_BEDILIA

• Baron
  • Renown: 90
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Servant to the almighty GODKING of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2012, 06:15:17 pm »
+6
Quote from: CountBerenger on Today at 05:20:52 am

I kinda like TommyHu though :l

Prob cuz he's my younger bro and we're very similar people.

I don't see Tommy posting much or even talking in-game much, I just love him because well... it's hard to say he plays cheaply.  He's using an unarmored horse, he wears practically no armor, just about the only really butthurt would gripe about him using a scimitar... it's difficult to describe.  I don't feel like I get cheapshotted or stabbed in the back or just plain treated unfairly when I get killed by TommyHu.  Sure, he's not going to stand back all the time to let people duel uninturrupted, but he still has an awesome sense of honour, and I love that about him.

I don't know if he's a rager in teamspeak or even if he talks much there, but the fact that he doesn't whine in-chat is also a big plus.  Just an all-around swell guy.

Anyway Norse Horde, good luck with your plans!
What if the internet was actually full of really nice people, and the nicest thing they could do was not comment?