Author Topic: Norse Horde  (Read 8261 times)

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
Re: Norse Horde
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2012, 02:23:54 am »
+2
I really should hold a grudge for that!

You should thank them!   

If the green alliance hadn't taken Fisdnar and then mocked you for months and months afterward, it wouldn't have been possible to come back on May Day with thousands of troops and drive a pitchfork into the heart of their alliance since Fisdnar was sort of a last stand for some of it's leaders.  The low moments just made the highs so much better.

For people who didn't play strat v.3, this is what happened in a nutshell or at least my barely paying attention version:

The green alliance took AI villages with little resistance and then bored themselves to death while sitting around for months trading inefficiently and not taking AI castles/towns.  Meanwhile the Fisdnar rebels were training like Rocky in Rocky 4, sometimes doing things they weren't proud of to make gold, sometimes just for a bite of kebab.  Then one day some guy who owned a green colored village on the border of Hospitaller territory raided them and green alliance people signed up for his roster.  That started a war between Red (Hospitallers and Hate (heh) aka Astralis/DL) and Green.  It might have been started a little premature for the green side but the battles looked like good quality, full roster fun battles at sane hours, the way strat should be.  While red and green were in the middle of going at it, EU clans took advantage of this to launch a full scale invasion of green territory and the green alliance crumbled because most of them were playing Star Wars.  And then Fisdnar was freed, the end.  :) 

Offline BlackWhite

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't matter if you're Black or White
    • View Profile
    • Join the Ravens of Valhalla Today! The only NA Viking Clan
  • Faction: Raven
  • Game nicks: BlackWhite
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2012, 02:49:33 am »
+2
TKoV should make another thread about hosps beating them or not even seeing them as real opponents and then having them cower in fear because they think their 3to1 KD ratio while defending a castle makes them special.

This thread should be all about or loveable Viking friends hurr who despite teamwork and confidence will be removed from their location due to the grevious mistake they have made by making us their enemies. War time commence!

I love you too Spanish!

p.s. I am the better 2h cav. ;)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2012, 02:51:28 am »
TKoV should make another thread about hosps beating them or not even seeing them as real opponents and then having them cower in fear because they think their 3to1 KD ratio while defending a castle makes them special.

While i guess its special since we had a better than 1:1 k/d attacking the Hospitaller castle near end of strat 2.0 despite having worse gear worth less than half what Hospitallers had.  I guess TKoV is a lot better at defending???
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2012, 03:02:03 am »
Was about to +1 your post then I saw the rest....but I +1 it anyway knowing you're just trying to make yourself feel better :P I'm pretty sure your my fav NH member so continue being awesome and maybe the rest of your clan will absorb or aspire to it one day hahaha

Kesh way to ruin everything by posting not even what you said just by posting...
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Turboflex

• Duke
  • Renown: 648
  • Infamy: 212
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2012, 03:19:06 am »
+2
The Norsemen who conquered the oceans fear no soft crusaders.

Offline GauisMarius

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Norse Horde
  • Game nicks: NH_Uhtred
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2012, 03:49:36 am »
+2
The Hospitallers seem a little distressed in this thread. Perhaps this link will bring them some solace before we send them to their Hvítakristr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE

For my fellow Norseman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iChvmZ_B3rc

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2012, 03:59:09 am »
As an Inquisitive merc, why was I unhired by zan? I went on and got hired by the other side since you boys didn't want to hire me, but why unhire a decent, lvl 32 merc?

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Valdian

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis, Irish Band
  • IRC nick: Valdian
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2012, 04:17:40 am »
To all that dont understand hosp has never been part of the UIF last strat we were allied to Occitan,Templars,Wolves,Pecores(who vanished in the beginning) and LL(there was a few other small clans but non large enough to mention) In the beginning we had the massive fallen push on us but we pushed them back then marched north against the green army who threatened every clan to go green or become a enimy. Hospitaller did not back down to them nor will we ever back down to anyone. We will die fighting because we are gods army and were we march he marches(figured id put a little rp twist to it lol)If you look at the forces against us who largely outnumber us currently in armysize you would be considered UIF.

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2012, 04:35:01 am »
+1
To all that dont understand hosp has never been part of the UIF last strat we were allied to Occitan,Templars,Wolves,Pecores(who vanished in the beginning) and LL(there was a few other small clans but non large enough to mention) In the beginning we had the massive fallen push on us but we pushed them back then marched north against the green army who threatened every clan to go green or become a enimy. Hospitaller did not back down to them nor will we ever back down to anyone. We will die fighting because we are gods army and were we march he marches(figured id put a little rp twist to it lol)If you look at the forces against us who largely outnumber us currently in armysize you would be considered UIF.
I dont think anyone ever said you guys were part of the UIF, more of, you were like an NA version of the UIF in 3.0......
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Zanze

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Raven_Zan
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2012, 04:49:46 am »
As an Inquisitive merc, why was I unhired by zan? I went on and got hired by the other side since you boys didn't want to hire me, but why unhire a decent, lvl 32 merc?

Just want to note, this had nothing to do with me or my choices. At no point did I even glance at the roster, left the officers in charge of that.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2012, 04:59:37 am »
+1
Ah, well that's interesting. Was hired for your side. then 3 hours before was unapplied. Then I got hired by hosp. We'll see how i do in that battle. I'm just bad Company I guess.

Also, Good luck in your war!

Rest of you arguing about Hosp and previous strat Iterations, make another thread for that and leave NH to their glory. BTW, how was that first battle. You guys haven't had much strat bloodshed have you?

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2012, 05:03:32 am »
Valdian is just late to the party as per usual and was told by god to educate the dirty heathen kesh is about what happened in strat 3.0 ta da! Agree here with Anders NH's thread should be left alone to make semi rude jokes on how they are all going to die.

And loved the Templar chant! Feel invigorated and up to saving your souls from the dirty paganistic ways you have fallen into and those that can not be saved will perish.
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline BlackWhite

• Count
  • Renown: 169
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't matter if you're Black or White
    • View Profile
    • Join the Ravens of Valhalla Today! The only NA Viking Clan
  • Faction: Raven
  • Game nicks: BlackWhite
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2012, 06:57:01 am »
+1
Good battles tonight guys, fun stuff.

Spaniard I didn't even see you once :/ I was really looking forward to it too.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2012, 08:33:00 am »
+1
Gotta agree with spaniard here blackwhite. You are my favourite NH, even tho you are cav. =)
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2012, 09:49:33 am »
Valdian is just late to the party as per usual and was told by god to educate the dirty heathen kesh is about what happened in strat 3.0 ta da! Agree here with Anders NH's thread should be left alone to make semi rude jokes on how they are all going to die.

And loved the Templar chant! Feel invigorated and up to saving your souls from the dirty paganistic ways you have fallen into and those that can not be saved will perish.

Even though you are younger than Valdian, Spaniard. You should teach him basic grammatical structure. It makes Valdians point come across more clearly, and not sound so much a neckbeard.