Author Topic: バナナ Laughing Shogunate  (Read 9930 times)

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
Re: バナナ Laughing Shogunate
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2012, 11:40:23 am »
+2
we're pretty much allied to chevaliers.

Why would hypocrasy not bother me? He states he's gonna get rid of major alliances in the desert, and when hosp gives away all their lands in the desert he starts attacking the smaller clans that's trying to live there while not attacking for example tkov.

Just proves that he's full of it.

I'm not attacking TKoV because Smoothrich assured me that they would not be staying there. I must've frightened off all of you big ones. Pretty zen, though. Winning a war without fighting a single battle.

And I'm not attacking Astralis. I'm trading with them, except I'll be quicker in trading something in return apparently.  :wink:
I need to compensate for my losses due to this delay. The rest of Astralis's stuff doesn't really interest me. They don't have armies large enough to negotiate with me.

You know, honestly, when I started this I was hoping for plenty of battles or a few big ones until I get killed. Not this running away tactics. That's just boring. I'm expecting Hosps to raise a proper army for a proper fight. I have no interest in this strat business apart from fighting. So, the best way to get rid of me is to destroy my forces. Don't worry, they're equipped with weaboo stuff, so it shouldn't be much of a challenge.

Anyway. I am accepting anyone who wishes to help me in my current trading venture. Sign up for the negotiations 9.20 EST or so. I'll be accepting everyone(or the best ones if I run out of slots). Plenty of stuff to wear.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 01:03:52 pm by Ninja_Khorin »

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2012, 01:21:14 pm »
I'm not attacking TKoV because Smoothrich assured me that they would not be staying there. I must've frightened off all of you big ones. Pretty zen, though. Winning a war without fighting a single battle.

And I'm not attacking Astralis. I'm trading with them, except I'll be quicker in trading something in return apparently.  :wink:
I need to compensate for my losses due to this delay. The rest of Astralis's stuff doesn't really interest me. They don't have armies large enough to negotiate with me.

You know, honestly, when I started this I was hoping for plenty of battles or a few big ones until I get killed. Not this running away tactics. That's just boring. I'm expecting Hosps to raise a proper army for a proper fight. I have no interest in this strat business apart from fighting. So, the best way to get rid of me is to destroy my forces. Don't worry, they're equipped with weaboo stuff, so it shouldn't be much of a challenge.

Anyway. I am accepting anyone who wishes to help me in my current trading venture. Sign up for the negotiations 9.20 EST or so. I'll be accepting everyone(or the best ones if I run out of slots). Plenty of stuff to wear.

lol, smoothrich assured you TKoV isn't staying there? Since when is he in TKoV
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Zen
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2012, 01:41:14 pm »
+1
Either TKoV will give the fief, or Smooth will attack the fief, I assume.

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2012, 05:01:06 pm »
+3
If you are referring to Habba, we are waiting on a hero party member to enter it so we can transfer it to them. The only reason we took it in the first place was to stop a potential reset that hospi could have done.

Although it was always inevitable that we would hospitaller, our natural rival, the timing had absolutly nothing to do with the past.

The fact is hero party allows us free trade in desert and hospitaller would not, or would at least require something on our part. Whether hero party knew this would make us protect them or not idk, but a free to compete desert is very important for our economy. If hero party had the same trade restrictions as hospi i know for a fact we wouldnt care what happened to them.

For the rest of these clans, most of them have chosen to be hostile because of your fail diplomacy and shitposters. Everyone can see and laugh at your diplomats that have some power zerg for being the ones to communicate all of your dealings, yet each one is so terribly disconected from what goes on.

But you had to see this coming, you had a faction that claimed way more then it is capable of holding and then said faction allies with a faction with the exact same circumstances.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2012, 05:33:33 pm »
+5
To think LLJK was the zerg of old, oh how the goony have fallen :(
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
  • Game nicks: Syls
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2012, 10:51:25 pm »
+1
lol, smoothrich assured you TKoV isn't staying there? Since when is he in TKoV

Take this however you want :mrgreen:

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2012, 11:17:44 pm »
+3
sssh.. i am a triple agent.  selling secrets of any clan you want for 150,000 crpg gold each
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2012, 11:35:13 pm »
sssh.. i am a triple agent.  selling secrets of any clan you want for 150,000 crpg gold each

Inb4 someone gives you warning for not sperging.  Also TkOv are obviously just there to reinforce Smooth and after that they'll be gone with some gold and free trading routes.

Also

<<<<

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Zen
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2012, 04:19:14 am »
Alright, you can transfer Tazjunat back to you now.

I'll update this once I wake up. Too tired now.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Zen
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 19, 2012, 01:59:29 am »
+14

I have come to liberate New Dugan from the yoke of Hospitaller oppression. Those who choose to not resist will be spared. Those who resist will be put to the sword. Freedom at all costs!
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 02:15:00 am by Ninja_Khorin »

Offline Valdian

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis, Irish Band
  • IRC nick: Valdian
« Reply #85 on: October 19, 2012, 04:19:00 am »
now your invading our lands thought you only wanted to secure the desert lol hosp left the desert long ago so much for your words of staying in the desert to releive hero party.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2012, 05:53:27 am »
+3
now your invading our lands thought you only wanted to secure the desert lol hosp left the desert long ago so much for your words of staying in the desert to releive hero party.

Where did you get that idea? He said he was against mega-clans that push around little clans like hero_party.  He literally said he was going to attack you in his first post.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2012, 09:04:15 am »
+1
Nice video.  I still have to bulldoze the old Shogunate fiefs though.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2012, 09:46:11 am »

Valdian.... Honestly, proofread your shit before you post it. It only takes a few seconds.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Zen
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2012, 02:23:24 am »
+3
The populace of New Dugan, what was left of it anyway, rejoiced my coming and their new found freedom. May their community thrive and let no oppressor touch the sacred soil of New Dugan again.

More to come...
Soon.