Author Topic: バナナ Laughing Shogunate  (Read 9923 times)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Re: バナナ Laughing Shogunate
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2012, 04:36:26 am »
+1
So what about trying to get LLJK and Shogunate to ally against Hero_Party, to place LLJK in our fiefs and wipe us out of the game?  Was that the deal? 
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Visconti

• Count
  • Renown: 278
  • Infamy: 52
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Velucan
  • Game nicks: Tristran_Steward_of_TKoV
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2012, 04:47:24 am »
+4
Not much of a Declararion of war against Hosp but we know your Target. We arnt the big alliance you need to worry about We are allied to kutt and Chevalier but that is all however We are friendly with msot of EU and msot of NA. We were once even friendly with the Shogunate so your  turn against that friendship will be remembered. The reason why clans like hospitallers become large is because We fight against larger clans like Tkov and BRD who always try to destroy smaller clans or  force them to submit to there leadership.

To any new starter non troll clans that this has happened to your not alone out there just contact the right people and help will come.

as for the War with shogunate and LLJK hospitaller will begin to show full force for LLjks side.

I have never seen more bullshit in one post.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gilmore Girls
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2012, 05:02:58 am »
+6
Hero party is ready to accept Hospitaller's unconditional surrender at any time now.

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2012, 05:09:50 am »
Hero party is ready to accept Hospitaller's unconditional surrender at any time now.

0/10

trying too hard
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2012, 05:40:50 am »
+2
It's funny because your "Vassal" isn't even with you anymore. The original lord has no connections to the hospi's anymore, he is in HG.... and once again, Samarra was attacked as a faction less castle and Weewum told me they were not your vassals nor allies, just friends. Leave the desert and let us small clans have fun and be nice traders.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2012, 07:42:45 am »
+3
would you attack VE as well then?
Good God, yes. If it was TKoV and Hero Party versus Chevaliers, I would have shown up on the side of the Chevs. Hell, even LLJK would have received assistance from me, if they had been invaded by you big boys.

You think I have been manipulated in joining this resistance. Au contraire. Sticking it up to someone that can easily field thousands of troops to counter mine was exactly what I had hoped for. And to see them complain about it is beyond my wildest dreams. I only learned of TKoV's plans after I had already decided on my course of war. And no, I do not care that you will consider us hostile from now. Because this is the last act of the Josho Shogunate. Your intel on us seem to be outdated by about a week atleast.

By the way, apparently LLJK is attacking Mazigh, so to get one last good scrap with them, anyone is free to apply. I have no idea what gear we have there, but I'm sure it'll be fun! :)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2012, 07:53:38 am »
+2
There are a few small clans in the desert, and Hero_Party was being diplomatic with all of them.  Hospitallers ordered their pawns to do Hosp bidding in crushing anyone that held an interest opposing Hosps, such as forcing Chevalieres to attack a castle they had no interest in, to the point that Chevs just wanted to declare independence and be on their way.

Not even just that, the Hospitallers tried to engineer a false peace between Shogunate and LLJK, simply so they could order these clans into the Hospitaller alliance and invade Hero_Party, promising LLJK the Hero_Party fiefs in exchange for Shogunate taking LLJK's.  This would only be possible with the complete genocide of Hero_Party players and claims in the desert, and was basically the most laughable attempt at stacking the odds in Hosps favor I've seen yet.

The best thing is, no one is manipulating anyone against Hosp these wars.  No one ever had a grand plan.  You guys simply reached too far, thinking you could bumble through Strategus as a bunch of arrogant, omnipotent warlords of the world, commanding any minor faction in your path to Join Or Die, as the last months of Strat 3.0 probably did nothing but give you false, empty confidence in your power and ability.

But when you take the EU alliances on our doorsteps away, take away thousands of duped lordly plate and cav, hundreds of thousands of duped gold, and replace an apathatic, cynical Strat playerbase bored of 8 months of a bad Strat and replace it with clans in NA looking for a new start, to not get bossed around, to not be beholden to every Hospitaller whim, what do you get?

What you see before you.  Hosp army after army slaughtered in the sand, allies turning their backs, new powers rising inspired by Hospitaller war crimes and injustice to bring suffering to your homeland as you have done to mine.  If you ever want it to end, it won't be because you got a bullshit claim on a hacked castle you didn't deserve.  It will be when you reconsider how you play the game, the deals you make, the shit you post, and come to the table begging for peace and mercy as a weakened husk of the invincible empire you thought you were.  Only then will I accept peace.

Until then.. send more troops  :twisted:

Wow, just wow.  They tried to ally with us against KUTT originally, then allied with KUTT when we refused to form a mega-alliance. Now they try to form alliance with all of desert against 10-man faction - it simply doesn't get more cowardly than that.  They should be careful - showing you are a paper tiger will tempt the carrion eaters to come out and feast on your rotting bloated corpse.  Easy meat is the best meat!!! (Im a vegan)
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2012, 03:45:10 pm »

By the way, apparently LLJK is attacking Mazigh, so to get one last good scrap with them, anyone is free to apply. I have no idea what gear we have there, but I'm sure it'll be fun! :)

It's a goodbye present to you for ''old times'' sake :) Hope you got Katanas there.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2012, 04:49:32 pm »
+3
I wonder why FCC keeps getting lumped in. We are not part of this war other than mercing however the individual members see fit. If I see one more accusation about us I will gladly bring a vote on war to the council and find a way to push it thru. We are doing our own thing.
Leader of BS

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2012, 04:56:50 pm »
+1
I wonder why FCC keeps getting lumped in. We are not part of this war other than mercing however the individual members see fit. If I see one more accusation about us I will gladly bring a vote on war to the council and find a way to push it thru. We are doing our own thing.

Anytime you merc for someone, the 'YOU AT WAR' gets thrown around. It's common now, I'd say. So as a true merc, just ignore it and keep on chugging.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2012, 05:10:17 pm »
+5

My favorite was when Auphelia accused you guys of being in a secret alliance with us since 3 of you merc'd for us, while 3 FCC members were mercing for them.  :mrgreen:
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2012, 10:03:06 pm »
+6
My favorite was when Auphelia accused you guys of being in a secret alliance with us since 3 of you merc'd for us, while 3 FCC members were mercing for them.  :mrgreen:

little do you know that we are secretly allied with every faction that one of us has ever merced for.

Offline ednos

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
  • Alea iacta est.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swords with Friends
  • Game nicks: Sir_Ednos
  • IRC nick: ednos
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2012, 10:19:36 pm »
+5
little do you know that we are secretly allied with every faction that one of us has ever merced for.

SWF is relieved that FCC is now (publicly) an ally, having provided mercenary support at least one time in the past. We've decided to go to war against the following factions, starting now, and expect full support from FCC:
  • Knights Hospitaller
  • Velucan Empire
  • hero_party
  • LLJK
"The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt." ~Bertrand Russell
(click to show/hide)

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2012, 12:30:41 am »
+3
That was hilarious LLJK. Cheers.

Went surprisingly well considering I had no idea what gear we had and recruited everyone 30min before the battle started. Mainly from EU gutters. :P
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 12:38:53 am by Ninja_Khorin »

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2012, 01:10:04 am »
That was hilarious LLJK. Cheers.

Went surprisingly well considering I had no idea what gear we had and recruited everyone 30min before the battle started. Mainly from EU gutters. :P
This is where I compare players from EU gutters to NA top players and get downvoted by Berenger.

I think the 'let's all get on a roof, while we have no shields and no ranged' tactic really paid off.