Author Topic: バナナ Laughing Shogunate  (Read 9943 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: バナナ Laughing Shogunate
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2012, 11:00:23 pm »
+3
TKoV and BRD protect small clans from meanie giant factions like Hospitallers.
Hospitallers protect small clans from meanie giant factions like TKoV and BRD.

Independent clans get bullied into joining a side, one way or the other. Period.

Looks like something is wrong with this set up.

Not LLJK. To borrow Phannys sig.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2012, 11:03:23 pm »
Not LLJK. To borrow Phannys sig.

My hat is off to you guys if you can remain independent  :mrgreen:

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2012, 11:11:26 pm »
+3
I'm confused. So you gave away the Shogunate fiefs and concentrated everything that was left in one big army that goes to war against everything big and organized?
Sounds like you would make a fine member for the United Democratic National Workers Salvation Front for the Liberation of Calradia.

So who is the UIF equivalent in NA anyway?

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2012, 11:14:35 pm »
+1
So who is the UIF equivalent in NA anyway?

There really isn't one. You have Hospitallers/Kutt/Chevaliers as a group and that's about it in terms of official Alliances. Next closest alliance would be Hero Party/TKoV although it seems to be more common enemies rather than a straight alliance. A lot of neutral clans though.
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2012, 11:40:41 pm »
+2
I'm confused. So you gave away the Shogunate fiefs and concentrated everything that was left in one big army that goes to war against everything big and organized?

Pretty much. Currently my goal is to liberate Hero Party fiefs, after that if there are any other major factions mucking about in the desert against smaller clans, I may attack them until I run out of troops and/or gold. This includes any major faction attacking smaller ones in the desert.

And yeah. Feel free to sign up against our battles with LLJK.

As, Auphilia aptly put. We are going down laughing. Our army is a band of lots and lots of jolly samurai :)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 11:55:26 pm by Ninja_Khorin »

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2012, 12:23:14 am »
+1
We are going down laughing.

That's the best way to do it. It's a lot more fun when you keep from getting too serious.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2012, 12:24:13 am »
+1
That's the best way to do it. It's a lot more fun when you keep from getting too serious.
Agreed.

Topic title is translated, バナナ = Banana

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2012, 01:02:21 am »
+2
Not much of a Declararion of war against Hosp but we know your Target. We arnt the big alliance you need to worry about We are allied to kutt and Chevalier but that is all however We are friendly with msot of EU and msot of NA. We were once even friendly with the Shogunate so your  turn against that friendship will be remembered. The reason why clans like hospitallers become large is because We fight against larger clans like Tkov and BRD who always try to destroy smaller clans or  force them to submit to there leadership.

To any new starter non troll clans that this has happened to your not alone out there just contact the right people and help will come.

as for the War with shogunate and LLJK hospitaller will begin to show full force for LLjks side.

Don't lie about this, the FCC denied allying with you and Kutt because they don't want to make a mega alliance. You became large because you want to be the super powerful force that wins strat by sheer number of members.

You are picking on a small clan and you are trying to take all their land. If you went just after that castle because of conflict with the guy giving it up, I can understand that. But you're systematically targeting all their towns and raiding their caravans to try and wipe them from the map. You are the big bully in strat and you started all of this, so deal with the fall out.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 01:07:57 am by Gmnotutoo »

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2012, 01:11:46 am »
+3
if you mention tkov nextime, can you better say the velucan empire
they consist in tkov, hoc and mb

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2012, 02:17:11 am »
+4
Add "someone says TKoV instead of VE" to the drinking game.

Offline Valdian

• Knight
  • Renown: 63
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis, Irish Band
  • IRC nick: Valdian
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2012, 02:39:14 am »
We dont even want to wipe them out fully we simply want our castle back, the best way to do that is wipe out the economy. We do plan to leave them land and hope for a peacefull outcome in the end that does not end in them being forced from there. Meanwhile clans like Velucan Empire are using  opertunities like this to gain a foothold closer to our lands to engage in war against us. You ovisly dont know much about the hospitallers. We are the ones that usualy defend the non goon clans that are forced into alliances or get destroyed. We also dont plan on keeping any of the land in the south other then samara castle.  who ever convinced you to go against us is using you im affraid And it hurts to see a clan that was once  on friendly/neutral terms to do this. there are a few small clans in the desert  as well now not only hero party that are threatened by your army as well as VE if they got attacked would you attack VE as well then?

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2012, 02:42:06 am »
+1
I dont think Ninja Kohrin is attacking Hero party, I think he is helping.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2012, 03:08:51 am »
+8
There are a few small clans in the desert, and Hero_Party was being diplomatic with all of them.  Hospitallers ordered their pawns to do Hosp bidding in crushing anyone that held an interest opposing Hosps, such as forcing Chevalieres to attack a castle they had no interest in, to the point that Chevs just wanted to declare independence and be on their way.

Not even just that, the Hospitallers tried to engineer a false peace between Shogunate and LLJK, simply so they could order these clans into the Hospitaller alliance and invade Hero_Party, promising LLJK the Hero_Party fiefs in exchange for Shogunate taking LLJK's.  This would only be possible with the complete genocide of Hero_Party players and claims in the desert, and was basically the most laughable attempt at stacking the odds in Hosps favor I've seen yet.

The best thing is, no one is manipulating anyone against Hosp these wars.  No one ever had a grand plan.  You guys simply reached too far, thinking you could bumble through Strategus as a bunch of arrogant, omnipotent warlords of the world, commanding any minor faction in your path to Join Or Die, as the last months of Strat 3.0 probably did nothing but give you false, empty confidence in your power and ability.

But when you take the EU alliances on our doorsteps away, take away thousands of duped lordly plate and cav, hundreds of thousands of duped gold, and replace an apathatic, cynical Strat playerbase bored of 8 months of a bad Strat and replace it with clans in NA looking for a new start, to not get bossed around, to not be beholden to every Hospitaller whim, what do you get?

What you see before you.  Hosp army after army slaughtered in the sand, allies turning their backs, new powers rising inspired by Hospitaller war crimes and injustice to bring suffering to your homeland as you have done to mine.  If you ever want it to end, it won't be because you got a bullshit claim on a hacked castle you didn't deserve.  It will be when you reconsider how you play the game, the deals you make, the shit you post, and come to the table begging for peace and mercy as a weakened husk of the invincible empire you thought you were.  Only then will I accept peace.

Until then.. send more troops  :twisted:
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2012, 04:14:59 am »
Dude, enough already..  :rolleyes:    ^^^^^

You can call righteous retaliation all you want but this was never a bully situation, We had no qualms with other clans, Just the one that went hostile towards us.

True Story.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2012, 04:34:08 am »
Dude, enough already..  :rolleyes:    ^^^^^

You can call righteous retaliation all you want but this was never a bully situation, We had no qualms with other clans, Just the one that went hostile towards us.

True Story.

Exactly, it's the forum warrior 101st fighting keyboardists.  I still don't see how anyone can think that we were the aggressive ones when one our vassal's who was lord of a castle, lost his castle to a hostile takeover by hero_party.  But we're the aggressors.

Also about the mega alliances, the velucan empire is the same size with their 3 allied factions as kutt and hospitaller are.  Not to mention shogunate's 2000+ troops and hero_party, and you have a hell of a lot more people fighting on your side than we do. 

I don't really see what shogunate is going to do in the desert that tkov wasn't already going to do.
 - Stolen from Macropussy