Author Topic: Trade agreement between DRZ and Coalition, CA, Caravan Guild, Stromgarde etc.  (Read 8743 times)

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
+2
Atm Poland , Russia , Turkey strongest economy on EU i think same goes for strategus  :D
Tell me 1 russian leader except Templar bitch SB
Tell me 1 turkish leader on your side ( trap question )
Tell me 1 polish clan except grey order

This posts are so insanely stupid, theres no point in writing a serious answer to it and anything else you posted, you nearly made me writing another wall of text...
Maybe try reading a newspaper, that may give you some information about the current global economy.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
+6
What is the problem to RP Jihad? Crusaders burned and killed so many ppl that don't dress and talk like them, why don't we ban any clan with that Theme?
Almost every medieval game got Jihad and Crusades as part of it. Whats wrong with it? Why can't they RP Jihad here, just as Templars RP their own thing. In just about every battle u hear "god wills it", even in those that they lose. Why is it such a wrong thing when Cicero sings Jihad Jihad in teamspeak or writes it on forum?
when UIF looks at you

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
islamophobia nebun  ; and we will keep our jihad theme and u can do nothing about it =)

Just like we always like to have a crusader clan this is a game mercs =)

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
+1
What is the problem to RP Jihad? Crusaders burned and killed so many ppl that don't dress and talk like them, why don't we ban any clan with that Theme?
Almost every medieval game got Jihad and Crusades as part of it. Whats wrong with it? Why can't they RP Jihad here, just as Templars RP their own thing. In just about every battle u hear "god wills it", even in those that they lose. Why is it such a wrong thing when Cicero sings Jihad Jihad in teamspeak or writes it on forum?

can i sing the song of the beautiful Prince Eugen, i think theres no english version but its like; we slaughtered some turks at vienna yohou - would be nice for me  :twisted:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
+1
Yea that guy was really good general =) Same goes for Kanuni  :D

Allahu Ekber  = god wills it

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
can i sing the song of the beautiful Prince Eugen, i think theres no english version but its like; we slaughtered some turks at vienna yohou - would be nice for me  :twisted:

Best if u record this song on Youtube :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
Best if u record this song on Youtube :)

there is ... but not in english :( just search for Prinz Eugen. but hey, ive found the translation

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
+1
don't force me to put all epic janissary "mehteren alayı" songs =)

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
don't force me to put all epic janissary "mehteren alayı" songs =)

ah no pls, i had enough with that 2 turkish patriotic twins in my school :-D
(click to show/hide)

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
+4
... Now try to imagine a clan with Atheist theme  :shock:
(click to show/hide)
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=ladderoverviewclans#!?page=ladderinfoclandetail&id=971

29 members. And there are others. Also, why you didn't ask about polish clan leaders?
Good example, they exists on the list, but where they are on strategus map ? Do they have any real influence on the game ?

BTW
(click to show/hide)
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline KingBread

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: KingBread
+2
This topic :)

I personally have nothing against RP Jihad. I understand that it's still a bit "on" and crusades are no more but still jihad is not chocolate chip cookie rp and i'm definitelly against chocolate chip cookie rp.

I just think Cicero is best person on earth. He is the hero of CRPG who brings light to those in need. I think he is the main reason people are going against Jihad RP.

Also his posts are so cool that makes you think abotu them whole day then come back from work and read them again and again.

Tell me 1 russian leader except Templar bitch SB
Tell me 1 turkish leader on your side ( trap question )
Tell me 1 polish clan except grey order

Polish clan in strategus
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=ladderoverviewclans#!?page=ladderinfoclandetail&id=178

Polish leaders (can we say they are polish clan if their founder is polish ?)
Great Khans --> Arslan

And about economy. This is not strongest economies but quite healthy economies in face of crysis.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
+11

The thing that is very different is that practically all the "crusader" themed clans are roleplaying as parodies. They don't attempt to glorify the crusades as some awesome act, they joke about being raping pedophiles who molest choirboys and disturbed violent religious fanatics. You ask practically anyone in those factions what they think about the historical moral interpretation of the Crusades and they will tell you it was just assholes looking to get more land and power and using religion as a scapegoat for their ambitions, that their fanaticism was a bad thing and they killed tens of thousands of innocent people. Even the "god wills it" meme comes from a fucking hollywood movie, and the people in that movie using it the most were portrayed as...unlikable to say the least. Like retarded evil monsters using religion for military expansion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI
To equate that with the stream of retarded nationalist bullshit on the bashibouzouk threads is wrong. You'd never see them admit the attrocities that irregulars and local troops (which is what bachibouzouk were) committed throughout history.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 09:33:55 am by Oberyn »

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede