Author Topic: Trade agreement between DRZ and Coalition, CA, Caravan Guild, Stromgarde etc.  (Read 9566 times)

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
Yeah i recon i might get a warning but i was very excited what they would blame it on. To the Admins i would say that they have to read up on the term Racist.

The things i wrote was 100 % accurate history of the real world, so yeah blame me for being racist. A warning about the picture maybe but this is ridiculous.Please ADMIN we cant have that this joke of a human being is Jihaading all over the forum but accurate history is being racist ?

Your brain got some illness and i m  totally sad for you.

WW2 genocide which i dont even want to type it is a history accurate but we dont type something like "einstein tho was a good man he knew how to handle Jews :D"

We all know Turks mostly are inbreeds that's why they had to go to Romania and steal kids :P
Dracul tho was a good man he knew how to handle Turks :D

Dracul is famous for killing turkish people who lived in balcans by putting them to sticks i wonder whats the funny part here ? Posting a picture of dracul with a turk slain with sticks is for a guy who got physiological problems.

Also its so funny that u raged about jihad ; its not a racist thing and actually it is a accurate history because our clan theme is about jihad =)

I can remember u had same warning levels by same turkish racism last strategus too ; you got some real problems and you are irritating as always =)

Offline Haboe

• King
  • Renown: 1090
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
+1
A jihad based clan should be banned instantly.

"A religious war with those who are unbelievers in the mission of Muhammad

Thats simply saying all christians, jews, anyone that believes in something different than that are wrong and thus we declare a holy war on them...
The crusades were just as bad, but thats an issue of the far past, templars and simular clans don't encourage hate for religions anymore, the Jihad still does.

I got nothing vs muslin based clans. But yours is not based on a belief, its based on a hate towards other religions.
I don't see how admins can ignore all the Jihad shit you are posting on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 251
  • Infamy: 224
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Gingerpussy
Not going into flame war with u, just stating a few facts.

Turks went into Romania to get child boys, for breeding.
Dracul went to war famous for his stick after is as well history.

Here is a quote:
Essentially Jihad is an effort to practice religion in the face of oppression and persecution. The effort may come in fighting the evil in your own heart, or in standing up to a dictator. Military effort is included as an option, but as a last resort and not "to spread Islam by the sword" as the stereotype would have one believe.

So one could easily say that Jihad is a part of Islam a religion.
Now that's interesting because if Cicero can role-play Islam, then what would happens if I role-played anti Islam ? A fanatic Christian group of the Mercs for example ?  I am asking the admins now.

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I am going to reply myself.

So the Admins see that i have the best intentions about this.

I would never think the Admins would allow me to post anti islam stuff on this forum. And i think they have every right to do so.
You see anti Islam, Islam, christian or bud-ism is religion and that is very offensive to a lot of different groups and players in cRPG.

What would have happen you think  if i post a post about Emerin now producing Profet Mohammed paintings as trade goods for 7 gold each. And posted one of those drawings of the Profet. I would never do this this is just a imaginary case. just saying.
This would be so offensive and only done to provoke you Cicero, and have no place in a game forum.

And the same is the case of Jihad. I hope you understand now Cicero. And Admins please stop him provoking all other religions out there. 

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
Lol u can say whatever u want about islam i am not a religion fanatic and i dont really care what u are saying right now also we are bashibazouks which charges first always in ottoman empire with the jihad in their heart =)

And haboe was a member of bashibazouks for at least 3 months =) Why didnt you tell me those when u were in our teamspeak haboe and fought for our strategus battles with our holy words on teamspeak =)

We should get banned with templars and also HOLY roman empire =)

We do what we want and im pretty sure we dont care u gonna hate us or not =)

I am going to relpy myself.

We give 0 fucks about your posts =) Just don't cross the red line as i do ; without racism =)

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
You still don't see, this is religion. Not racism. 

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
+1
Cicero you should quit doing the Jihad shit, some might find it offensive.
We all know Turks mostly are inbreeds that's why they had to go to Romania and steal kids :P

Anyway good fight from the enemy's, and as long as walls are unbreakable Castles will be a total pain in the ass. Hope they fix this soon.

When it comes to organization and handling tactics it was a bit so and so,.....
I dont see any single word about islam here =)

Are you that much uncivilized man that rages about a clan with muslim theme ? islamophobia effects mercs =(

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
its a joke about turks history but ur to dumb to understand it.

And its not even racism at all. Its the truth from our history.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
+2
You still don't see, this is religion. Not racism.

Okay, so turks are a religion.
Anyways whats  up with you people taking this game so serious. Just because you're at war in a game doesn't mean you are in real life.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
+1
You got really problems gingerPUSSY ; joking about a guy who slaughtered turks by sticks totally funny

Actually i demand him to be muted every post of him deserve a report

Offline Gingerpussy

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Man sometimes :P

okey il give it to you guys in detail :P

You see Jihad is religion and when Cicero starts this Jihasd shit,it pisses me off allot. So could or would i have used the anti islam to reply Cicero ?
Or is there another thing that represents Bashis more then Islam ? Well being almost hole clan is Turkish then that's the way i choose to provoke/throw in Ciceros face.

Now the Admins reply on the Anti Islam stuff is going to be interesting tho.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
+1
Okay, so turks are a religion.
Anyways whats  up with you people taking this game so serious. Just because you're at war in a game doesn't mean you are in real life.

I guess they just dont like each other.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
+1
Man sometimes :P

okey il give it to you guys in detail :P

You see Jihad is religion and when Cicero starts this Jihasd shit,it pisses me off allot. So could or would i have used the anti islam to reply Cicero ?
Or is there another thing that represents Bashis more then Islam ? Well being almost hole clan is Turkish then that's the way i choose to provoke/throw in Ciceros face.

Now the Admins reply on the Anti Islam stuff is going to be interesting tho.

Why didnt u piss off that much while we were ally in strategus version 2 ? And you even talked with me friendly those times which i was acting totally same and we even bet on a castle siege which u insist that u wont loose more than 2000 and u lost 2300 and paid me 100 k for lolz ? What happened in less than 1 year that u pissed of about our jihad ? We were doing the same in your teamspeak and u were laughing =))

Seems like you argument is pathetic =) We are turkish and we love to be a jihadist clan =)

I am Sword of Islam

Offline KingBread

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: KingBread
+3
I would like to hear Cicero singing. Mb record it Nebun and make a soundtrack for siege video or sth :)

We can do simillar with Everkistus he is singing some Finish war songs (at least i hope they are war songs)

Good battle i think we underestimate you a bit and thats why we were not as efficent as we could be.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
who are you to underestimate us i laughed so much on that ahahaha