Author Topic: Mercs Cheating in Battle  (Read 2138 times)

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Mercs Cheating in Battle
« on: October 04, 2012, 12:57:33 pm »
+4
hi, a player named "Genzel" of Mercenaries repeatedly team attacked me and several of my players during our strategus battle yesterday, he wasted lots of equipment and was generally griefing.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

as can be seen he is 0/9

he is also a member of mercenaries, and has a performance level that would suggest he'd get a lot higher than that score usually ..

I don't think this type of behaviour is really acceptable, if i did the same thing to mercenaries and got my friends to go on their team and troll and grief my entire group would probably get deleted ... can we have some justice pls ?
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
Re: Mercs Cheating in Battle
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 01:30:35 pm »
+4
EDIT: Ban he
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 04:28:32 pm by Morso »

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 01:36:49 pm »
Well the K/D doesn't really say much. I too had similar scores in several battles and have a performance of 6/10. Displaying the score (from ingame) would be an good idea on these rosters. There you could see the teamwounders too. I think the k/d on the roster also doesn't show negative values (teamkills). I'm quite sure, that in one of my first battles I ended up with -1  :|, but the score on the roster is 0.
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tonyukuk

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MikariN
  • IRC nick: MikariN
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 01:49:14 pm »
İ think you must upload some ss when he was atacking to you
Unreal:
Essay ban, 800 words on: "Accepting defeat and learning from it"

GEEKİLLER:only 2 words: "Fuck You!"

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 02:21:51 pm »
+1
I think he means that he is fighting AGAINST Mercenaries, and he hired one of the Mercenaries on HIS side and he "griefed".

It is in general an awful idea to hire people from the side you're fighting against there?  :P

Offline Elmokki

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: United democratic national whatever
  • Game nicks: elmokki_Krokotiili
  • IRC nick: Elmokki
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 02:26:23 pm »
+9
Sure, recruiting enemies to your roster is a terrible idea. Generally you can expect them to not show up and waste a slot anyway. Regardless of if it's a bad idea or not though, anyone who shows up for a Strategus battle and intentionally tries to make the team they are fighting for perform worse should be banned. Repeating offenders for very long times.

But yeah, those screenshots don't tell much.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 02:29:49 pm »
+1
I think he means that he is fighting AGAINST Mercenaries, and he hired one of the Mercenaries on HIS side and he "griefed".

It is in general an awful idea to hire people from the side you're fighting against there?  :P
Still, doesn't mean that he can sabotage for his team, right?

Didn't cmp say that, you can sign up against your own faction if you fight, but if you grief, then you get banned.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Mike_of_Kingswell

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
  • If a guy looks dangerous he probably is.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell
  • IRC nick: MikeOfKingswell
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 02:32:56 pm »
Didn't cmp say that, you can sign up against your own faction if you fight, but if you grief, then you get banned.

Afaik yes: You can fight against your faction aslong as you fight and dont just leech,suicide,no-show.

But depending on the fight a 0-9 score doesnt mean he didnt try to fight, espeically since others have similar scores. You would have to have a screenshot that shows him sabotaging the team.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 02:42:10 pm by Mike_of_Kingswell »
In memory of Fallen_Mike_of_Kingswell, member of The Coalition of Fallen and HRE, ruler of Ismirala Castle

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 02:43:46 pm »
i didn't know he was a merc when i hired him he wears no tags, and i recruited him in the last few seconds of frentic clicking to recruit people :/

he was persistently team wounding me and my team, hitting as many people as he could, people were complaining about him on teamspeak ... is this really fair that someone can do this ?!
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 02:44:33 pm »
+1
I'll make it quick. Take a look at Nebun, he got performance 7 (1 more than Genzel) and managed to get the awesome amount of 1 kill  :rolleyes:. Genzel is a friend of a Merc, he is helping us in strategus, but he isn't even in our Crpg ladder. Since he is helping us only on the strat map and moreover is no Mercenary, he is free to do whatever he wants, including fighting for any side he gets hired by. And if you think that he must be awesome because he is in the Merc Strat faction, well, I'm glad to see it since this is what we want to be and i would be very disappointed seeing a Merc member doing a K/D like this, but he is no Merc. And man, why do you hire someone from the faction you attack? KMC is applying for our rosters all the time and the only reason for me to accept him would be to kick him out of the roster 1 minute before the battle starts.

Btw: http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=211
Chase made 1:4 although he got 7 performance, i think he is trying so sabotage you  :cry:

Ps: you managed to kill 27 of us while hiring 26 people, there's no communism here, kills aren't spread equally!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 02:54:06 pm by Tyr_ »

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 02:53:56 pm »
+4
Well as he said, you don't see the faction of an applicant on the strategus page. You only see it on the cRPG-battle page. Showing the faction on that page would be an good addition.

Btw: http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=battlesparticipated#!?page=battleroster&id=211
Chase made 1:4 although he got 7 performance, i think he is trying so sabotage you  :cry:

That result just shows, that Teeth is a kill stealer  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 02:57:32 pm by dodnet »
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 02:57:47 pm »
Well as he said, you don't see the faction of an applicant on the strategus page. You only see it on the cRPG-battle page. Showing the faction on that page would be an good addition.
Even then, his faction means jack shit.

he was persistently team wounding me and my team, hitting as many people as he could, people were complaining about him on teamspeak ...
THIS matters.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player
  • Suum cuique
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
  • IRC nick: Tyr_
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2012, 02:59:39 pm »
If you are not mentally retarded you always can hit the "M" button on your keyboard if someone teamhits you on purpose :rolleyes:
If you disabled it like i did, well, bad luck

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 03:01:28 pm »
I'll make it quick. Take a look at Nebun, he got performance 7

Don't look at me, I'm poor archer stuck with cudgel in spawn rape :) But i didn't teamhit/teamkilled on purpose or wasted any equip like ur friend did.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2012, 03:13:35 pm »
come on are you guys telling me that teh mighty mercs need someone in enemy team that will grief ; you guys all liar.Its their friend and he is not merc oh wait
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)