Author Topic: KITTIYA ... ... ... Big battle upcomming.  (Read 15475 times)

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
  • Renown: 554
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SeaRaider_
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Andswaru
Re: KITTIYA ... ... ... Big battle upcomming.
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2012, 01:12:43 pm »
    Let me add few facts that you are skipping over there
    Could you also please write about how you took fiefs for free and broke every promise you gave by saying

We haven't agree to it we said we will discuss it within the clan
    [/list]

Well you have said it yourself, we NEVER gave any promises mearly said we would Discuss it in the clan.

But too the point at hand, Jacko mearly wandered over too the village too take it as per the Agreement with the SoA. In answer too all the misinformation about the agreed trade here is the reasoning and the PM behind it.

1)The deal was made after the war with Mercs started.
    2)The Fief trade was agreed with Micah, if he had any problems regarding the trade he should of contacted me, as far as we were aware the trade was going ahead smoothly.
    3) The agreement was as soon as SoA have the ex-grey fief we are allowed too take the village without a fight.
    4)We Nords never personally attacked a single SoA caravan as you can see when you look at battle history, all we did was engage in roster sign up.

now the proof (please take note of the date the PM exchange happened):
    visitors can't see pics , please register or login
    Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.
    [18:25] <@chadz> soon(tm)

Offline Crob28

• Count
    • Renown: 247
    • Infamy: 31
    • cRPG Player
      • View Profile
    « Reply #76 on: October 09, 2012, 01:14:49 pm »
    All diplomacy aside, I should have took more notice when attacking, early morning battles are horrible (it wasn't a cheese attempt, just a misstake on my part). I also noticed the attacker spawn was faulty, will hopefully be fixed before the next attack. Don't forget to report map issues!

Yea I thought the early morning time was bad for both sides tbh, hopefully the next one will be at a better time so full rosters can be involved, with all this fuss Aldelen deserves a memorable fight to make it worth it :P

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
    • Renown: 470
    • Infamy: 162
    • cRPG Player
    • I solve practical problems
      • View Profile
      • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
    • Faction: Mercenaries
    « Reply #77 on: October 09, 2012, 01:18:28 pm »
      Well you have said it yourself, we NEVER gave any promises mearly said we would Discuss it in the clan.

But too the point at hand, Jacko mearly wandered over too the village too take it as per the Agreement with the SoA. In answer too all the misinformation about the agreed trade here is the reasoning and the PM behind it.

1)The deal was made after the war with Mercs started.
      2)The Fief trade was agreed with Micah, if he had any problems regarding the trade he should of contacted me, as far as we were aware the trade was going ahead smoothly.
      3) The agreement was as soon as SoA have the ex-grey fief we are allowed too take the village without a fight.
      4)We Nords never personally attacked a single SoA caravan as you can see when you look at battle history, all we did was engage in roster sign up.

(click to show/hide)

As Tyr said earlier you did agree to many things we have offered and you came with a rather vague excuse of "relations with mercs did not improve" then it was obvious to us that you were playing a double game. Otherwise you'd never offer a 90 days of NAP. Which I believe you were going to find another vague excuse to break it like, Mercs in defender roster etc. What you do with Micah is your own business and my part with him to advise any of my allies to be careful with Nords.[/list]

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
    • SeaRaider_
      • View Profile
    « Reply #78 on: October 09, 2012, 01:24:50 pm »
    Im not sure if Tyr is not wanting too look stupid infront of his clanmates for having made a bad leadership choice, or your just trying too troll me, but the facts are simply we only ever said too any offer, we would discuss this internally and come back with an answer, whatever impression Tyr took from those meetings and passed onto his fellow clan members is your own internal buisness. Last time im gonna say this, since im getting a sore throat from repeating myself.

Smooth is the admin NA deserves. Not being that much better, EU deserves Thomek.

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
    • Renown: 263
    • Infamy: 37
    • cRPG Player
    • Inactive
      • View Profile
    • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
    • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
    « Reply #79 on: October 09, 2012, 01:26:45 pm »
    +2
    Im not sure if Tyr is not wanting too look stupid infront of his clanmates for having made a bad leadership choice, or your just trying too troll me, but the facts are simply we only ever said too any offer, we would discuss this internally and come back with an answer, whatever impression Tyr took from those meetings and passed onto his fellow clan members is your own internal buisness. Last time im gonna say this, since im getting a sore throat from repeating myself.

It's ok, you don't have to read everything on the screen out loud.  :lol:
    Professional poop cleaner

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
    • SeaRaider_
      • View Profile
    « Reply #80 on: October 09, 2012, 01:29:21 pm »
    +1
    but i do, otherwise im forced to repeat what i find so funny to the wife  :P

Offline DaveUKR

• Supreme Overlord
    • Renown: 1456
    • Infamy: 242
    • cRPG Player
    • Small rain lays great dust
      • View Profile
    « Reply #81 on: October 09, 2012, 01:48:44 pm »
    +4

You're so cheap at excuses that you probably used to say that your dog ate your homework back to school times. Do you really think that there are any stupid people left who believe in your excuses? We both are retarded persons and we should never step up to leaders' positions. The only 1 point of IQ which makes me a little bit smarter than you is that I admit this fact. I think that you did as much damage to Nords' reputation as nobody could (besides GTX or Cicero maybe).

Good luck with your war, the most dependant faction of UIF.

Offline Nessaj

• King
    • Renown: 1399
    • Infamy: 176
    • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
      • View Profile
      • Vanguard
    • Faction: Vanguard
    • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
    • IRC nick: Nessaj
    « Reply #82 on: October 09, 2012, 01:55:15 pm »
    +1
    (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Nessaj
    We are fine with the defences though, we expected it (hence the -3 gear crap).

We're not the ones arguing, we just respond. The facts are rarely cited by those in control, hence my post. When people question "why we are where we are" - obviously the facts should be put on the table, so you shouldn't belittle that. I find it a funny that all of the sudden it doesn't matter how we got here when it was so important for you all in the beginning, mmhmm :wink:

You do though cite Gurnisson, whom you should understand is not an officer, nor have access to the internal debates om Strategus matters. I am also certain his line is sarcastic, so quoting him will do you no favours :wink: there is no dictatorship in Nords, we all talk, post and vote on issues as mature adults, and in spirit of how we believe Strategus should be played.

We are all for enjoying the War game, as we've reiterated plenty of times so far. We're against diminishing the game by abusing features to block prime time.

Here's for the battles and the War. Good game to SoA, no hard feelings from our end.

(click to show/hide)

Haha Nocti, you're a hilarious fellow. Hurt our pride? Sorry but we don't fight, live and breathe Strategus. We play it for what it is - a game. It isn't life. Losing or getting wiped is of no importance to us, we've been wiped before, and life went on.
    All we care about is not being lame or abusing.

Regarding the horse battle, most of us thought it was hilarious, some of the horses (destriers) had +40 charge damage -- due to some bug I presume, given it is higher than +3 horses in normal C-RPG -- obviously they'd do a ton of damage on low-end footwear.

I applaud that battle, not detest it. There have been plenty of successful armies that were fully naked.

We also btw didn't get any reinforcements in terms of troops or gear from any other factions here. The only outside help we've had so far was Hetman helping to chase one of your many suspect characters (which had an army) inside our lands.

Maybe next round you'll communicate with your allies and friends more, that'll make it easier for you to build some new friendships. We've been hit since the beginning by a multitude of your allies and friends, whom been stealing S&D/goods from us. Kapikulu, Wolves, Deserters, other randoms, ALL of them fled through our Eastern Border, past Ismirala Castle.

We want that Castle to control our border against S&D terrorism.

Nothing else can end this conflict.

Also Ismirala was offered to Nords, you guys chose something silly like "I can give you 90 days of NAP for this castle"

We were offered the castle only in return for joining Alliance 2 (or that we declared war on Alliance 1) and obviously no way we would put ourselves under an Alliance or cause for simply a castle.

NAPs that include telling members to not sign for specific battles are highly valuable IMO. Battles is what the mod is about and there's nothing worse than not having any battles to sign for. Clans need enemies.

Mercs made clear, many times, that you wanted Ismirala Castle, and that you never wanted to give it up due to bridge control I believe it was.

So we went for it, and yes you "bravely" had CaNJohN join Templars remotely via the faction join feature to try and stop us, and when we waited with attacking for 1 hour -- I waited inside the Castle for a full hour with the army -- in order to allow people to talk with each other on VOIP, you then used that hour to set your night time to block prime time attacks and force the battle to 03AM.
    « Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 03:34:51 am by Nessaj »
    Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!

Offline Crob28

• Count
    • Renown: 247
    • Infamy: 31
    • cRPG Player
      • View Profile
    « Reply #83 on: October 09, 2012, 02:16:53 pm »
    I find it a funny that all of the sudden it doesn't matter how we got here when it was so important for you all in the beginning, mmhmm :wink:

I still stand by the things I said before, I have just decided that I don't want to get as mad about it as I did previously, partially because it is a game after all and partially because I realise the futility of trying to argue my point when others are as loyal to their standpoints as I am to mine.

The Gurni quote is not a piece of evidence or an attempt to catch you out, it does however provide a good example of our perception of the attitudes of the Nords towards us after the Ismirala siege.

I'm guessing Andawaru's party is waiting outside Aldelen for a time when attacking will provide a better chance for a prime time battle with full rosters.

As current lord of Aldelen, my night time hours are 01:00-09:00 GMT, you may not be able to see as I am in the village atm, but those times will not change, bear that in mind when you attack and lets have a good fight.

Offline Tyr_

• Earl
    • Renown: 445
    • Infamy: 134
    • cRPG Player
    • Suum cuique
      • View Profile
    • Game nicks: Merc_Tyr; Merc_Nemo; Caesar_Salad
    • IRC nick: Tyr_
    « Reply #84 on: October 09, 2012, 02:30:24 pm »
    +4
    Regarding Aldelen/SoA/Nords.

Facts:
    • SoA was within Nord claims.
    • Nords could have wiped SoA easily in the beginning with little effort.
    • Nords let SoA keep Aldelen.
    • De Bitre takes two of SoA's former fiefs as part of the agreement.
    • Nords let SoA trade.
    • Nords organize a fief swap, Aldelen for Sumbuja. Hence SoA got a free fief instead of nothing. Plus nothing in Sumbuja had been used. SoA spammed the PP in at least 1 fief (two afaik) with lowering and raising the same feature to waste all points.
    • Nords attack Ismirala Castle at 18:00 GMT+2, attack is pushed to 03:00 GMT+2. Due to the nature of the night time abuse Nords clearly state that anyone signing against will be considered enemies (we'd never do it otherwise).
    • (click to show/hide)
    • SoA signs for Merc/Templar 3AM defence.
    • Nords organize nothing in terms of Sumbuja defence or otherwise. Andswaru even went to SoA's TS to tell them who to contact if there were any defences or issues with taking Sambuja. SoA never said anything.
    • Bandits (1 in the clan is a Nord outside Strat) attack SoA travellers in Nord lands. Nords support with roster (you sign against us we sign against you, fair enough. Obviously we had more than 3 sign-ups given it was regular hours and not 3am in the night.)
    • Nords offer to reimburse alleged SoA/Nord trade caravan for the full amount of its worth.
    • SoA defends Aldelen against friendly takeover.

Some other facts:
    1. SoA owned the current DenBitre Castle, Mercenaries owned Aldelen. After talking 2hours to Andswaru he was fine with allowing SoA to settle in Aldelen and Chalbek castle as long as they don't interfer with you trade routes.
    2. After you finally found an excuse to start a hostile relation towards Mercenaries - Kapi,Wolves,Deserters messing with you S&D, but NO Mercenary doing it - I got told that SoA should move out of all fiefs in the North except Aldelen since you did not claim this. I told you in a kind way that you will not get anything for free and you need to offer sth to compensate for the loss of fiefs that SoA would have. Afterwards I went away for 2 days and when i came back you took all fiefs from SoA - except Aldelen - without giving anything in return and you managed to convince SoA not to defend their fiefs.
    3. After you got what you want you made some more excuses and quit all diplomatic relations
    4. Since you now controlled all the fiefs that weren't in your hand in the first place you used the army that you actually would have needed to conquer Jelbegi Castle and Chalbek Castle to move to the east. We actually thought you would attack Deserters or Wolves, since we got informed that you want to use that army to attack someone that sabotaged your trading.
    5. Cooties, you told me personally that you have no interest/claims in Ismirala Castle and Village, so we did not see a reason to inform you about ANY deals we make about it.
    6. After you realised that the castle was no longer under our control Andswaru  threatened Alpha several times with the very brave sentence "give me what i want or I'll join UIF!". So far to Nords being independent...

Since we do not want Alpha to pay for your rly spineless policy we decided to give him another castle, so he does not need to  waste any materials on Ismirala Castle. And you are crying because we are so evil to change our nighttime? Well, since you roster is full of eastern european players - the later the battle takes part the better for us! Actually we also need to reinforce the castle since I made the mistake to thrust you because i thought you would have a "better" mindset than most of the other clans that backstabbed us so far...

Si vis pacem, para bellum - If you want peace, prepare for war, Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

You proved that you are not thrustworthy at all, congratulations, you now officialy are the Kinngrimm of Strat. 4 - No offense Kinngrimm, at least you stand up for the actions you do while Nords deny everything!

Conclusion: You did not change at all since the last strat, still UIF minions, receiving heavy support from them to attack us... You have more players than we have and you cannot fight this war against us on you own? very high risks you take there...

Offline Noctivagant

• Earl
    • Renown: 470
    • Infamy: 162
    • cRPG Player
    • I solve practical problems
      • View Profile
      • I never drank a six pack of warm beer
    « Reply #85 on: October 09, 2012, 02:32:59 pm »
    +1
    We were offered the castle only in return for joining Alliance 2 (or that we declared war on Alliance 1) and obviously no way we would put ourselves under an Alliance or cause for simply a castle.

You are wrong there, we made it very clear "Stay neutral thats all", we also did not limit your trades. What we wanted was permanent NAP between us and you that was all. I think we made it very clear. We do not boss people around like UIF. Don't give me that bravely crap seriously. You started to arm your army and move it slowly in the forest while you photoshop that fancy battle announcement and fiefs behind us.
    As I said before, if you were open about it there wouldn't be any problems, because of that ugly move we return the favor with the same manners.

Edit :

Tobe more specific thats how I see it.

Nords kept Mercs hanging with loose diplomacy. When Nords have reached the desired goal : taking fiefs away without any problems aka. when Nords did not need Mercs anymore. You've stopped all the diplomacy and chose to attack us.

I assure you without our interference you couldn't get a single fief there for free

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
    • Renown: 851
    • Infamy: 210
    • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
      • View Profile
    • Faction: Vanguard
    • Game nicks: Thovex
    « Reply #86 on: October 09, 2012, 02:35:57 pm »
    +1
    You proved that you are not thrustworthy at all, congratulations, you now officialy are the Kinngrimm of Strat. 4 - No offense Kinngrimm, at least you stand up for the actions you do while Nords deny everything!

"No offense Kinngrimm" But I'm just here to offend you - Merc_Tyr.

I lol'd.

Offline Andswaru

• Duke
    • SeaRaider_
      • View Profile
    « Reply #87 on: October 09, 2012, 02:42:16 pm »
    6. After you realised that the castle was no longer under our control Andswaru  threatened Alpha several times with the very brave sentence "give me what i want or I'll join UIF!". So far to Nords being independent...

Not gonna argue about the rest, since thats your viewpoint, but this quote was only said this after I saw the Nighttime abuse, we need allies to fill our roster, we wanted to try and it fill entirely or as close as possible with Nords, nighttime abuse kinda ruined any chance there was of this, so you actually forced us to appeal to the largest opposite block (UIF) for roster assitance, this then removed any possible chance of this remaining a local conflict since we had to call upon people who were not friendly towards your block to assist us in filling the roster at this terrible hour.
    We would not of joined the UIF block if you had not abused the Nighttime feature which is designed to stop battles happening at nighttime, not evening time, thats the top and bottom of it.

Peace.

Offline Haboe

• King
    • Renown: 1090
    • Infamy: 331
    • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • Born with a shield on my back. Difficult birth.
      • View Profile
    • Game nicks: Merc_Haboe
    « Reply #88 on: October 09, 2012, 02:48:25 pm »
    +1
    Nords make plans and claims. Then they make compromises with other clans, but they know they will get what they planned despite those compromises, simply by finding a lame excuse to break it.
    Some clans gave in to those compromises to get f'ed in the A later when its the nords turn to fulfill their part of the deal(SoA/ adelens promised peace good example) some stand and fight (Mercs).
    That is my point of view atm, ofc nords will disagree as they should. Both sides believe they are right, and a motivation for a good war is born.

Now we are at war, so none of those previous deals are still of any value. Both sides will try to take what they claim, and many good battles will be the tool for that.

Don't care who fucked up, this argument brings nothing but damage to both clans credibility

Not 100% sure why i post this, cause both sides seem to bee too stubborn to stop anyway  :mrgreen:

Offline Casimir

• King
    • Renown: 1756
    • Infamy: 271
    • The Dashing Templar
      • View Profile
    • Faction: Knights Templar
    • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
    • IRC nick: Casimir
    « Reply #89 on: October 09, 2012, 02:51:49 pm »
    +2
    Not gonna argue about the rest, since thats your viewpoint, but this quote was only said this after I saw the Nighttime abuse, we need allies to fill our roster, we wanted to try and it fill entirely or as close as possible with Nords, nighttime abuse kinda ruined any chance there was of this, so you actually forced us to appeal to the largest opposite block (UIF) for roster assitance, this then removed any possible chance of this remaining a local conflict since we had to call upon people who were not friendly towards your block to assist us in filling the roster at this terrible hour.
    We would not of joined the UIF block if you had not abused the Nighttime feature which is designed to stop battles happening at nighttime, not evening time, thats the top and bottom of it.

Peace.

Actually you said if we were to break our NAP with you, (which we said would be the case if you attacked the castle that was supposed to be transferred into our possession) that you would be forced to 'declare yourself with the UIF'.  This was clearly a threat, and occurred during the middle of the talks before we made you several offers in exchange for our control of the castle.  I agree entirely that the use of the Night time feature in such a way was a terrible move and as such I have kept myself uninvolved in this war. However I think it is fair to point out that you are either recalling events incorrectly, or intentionally distorting the truth.

I was there and that is what was said.
    Turtles