Author Topic: 豚 聖戦 [Buta Seisen]  (Read 18652 times)

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
Re: 豚 聖戦 [Buta Seisen]
« Reply #180 on: October 04, 2012, 06:45:58 am »
+5
LLJK and BIRD CLAN are in a constant state of civil war. Until such time as an outside force threatens us, then we fight together as one against the aggressor.

"I against my brother, my brothers and I against my cousins, my cousins and I against strangers"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #181 on: October 04, 2012, 07:49:20 am »
Looked up and found the fight you did for me.  Paid you 50 gold.  Thanks for reminding me.

Oh much appreciated. I wish others were more reasonable and would pay mercs for their services.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 04, 2012, 08:05:02 am »
+4
i honestly forgot that you can pay for mercs in strat again, i could care less about 50g in strat gold i'm only in it to kill ppl and pad my strat performance score

if anyone wishes to reward my honorable KDs every battle I will give you my paypal for real payment
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline partyboy

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
  • BRING BACK LADDERS
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GODQUEEN_PARTYGIRL_OF_BIRD
« Reply #183 on: October 04, 2012, 08:14:08 am »
+2
Only BIRD CLAN is allowed to consume LLJK
Subject displays signs of antisocial behaviour

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 04, 2012, 08:19:12 am »
+2
Only BIRD CLAN is allowed to consume LLJK

as long as you regurgitate LLJK into my mouth as I wait in your nest
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 04, 2012, 08:21:36 am »
i honestly forgot that you can pay for mercs in strat again, i could care less about 50g in strat gold i'm only in it to kill ppl and pad my strat performance score

if anyone wishes to reward my honorable KDs every battle I will give you my paypal for real payment

Next battle i pay you 20 bux to sign up for Weeaboo team and TK them all.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #186 on: October 04, 2012, 09:56:16 am »
+2
It should be noted that BRD clan is not BIRD clan.  There are many technicalities involved here.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: October 04, 2012, 09:59:14 am »
It should be noted that BRD clan is not BIRD clan.  There are many technicalities involved here.

Yeah try to get stupid Weeaboos to understand that.  Ignorant and ego trippin.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 04, 2012, 10:54:54 am »
+1

They use the FCC banner right? This is like saying the Ninja clan or Red Lotus will exclusively be going to war with a faction and that their alliance will take absolutely no responsibility yet will be mercing and providing troops/gear for them or the means to obtain them.

Anyways that is three threats of war against the Josho Shogunate by FCC members. Excuse me if I have miscounted.
I don't think there are any other alliances that large that allow members to just go to wars without the consent of their leaders. I assume since FCC hasn't declared war and has been arguing their neutral stance, that they did not give permission for their members to declare war. Usually clan members get kicked out for that sort of thing. Regardless of what is said or done, at the end of the day every member who raises your banner represents your clan. If too many members of a clan are trolls, then the clan will be seen as a troll clan. If too many members are unskillful, then the clan will be seen as a noob clan. If a clan is going to allow their members to declare war on neutral factions across the map for shits and giggles, then the clan should be held accountable for it. There is no leadership shown in sitting idly by while letting alliance members freely declare war (serious or not).

At first I figured we were all just having fun trolling each other, and then when I saw people taking it seriously I apologized and tried to present myself in a more respectable manner. Now things are just getting out of hand. The Josho Shogunate is a new alliance, and I've not dealt with this much diplomacy so I'm not use to what is common ground, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone let faction members declare war in such a manner, nor have I seen officers of said faction sit idly by and refuse to neutralize the hostilities. It seems like I'm suppose to just ignore these blatant threats, but as someone who respects their alliance, I can not.

That being said, I ask Kesh or whoever is the FCC diplomat to speak with me tomorrow and see if we can clear things up. I would have done that today, but I have been busy (now I'm assuming it is too late). Anyways, thank you for your understanding.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 04, 2012, 11:02:45 am »
+2
They use the FCC banner right? This is like saying the Ninja clan or Red Lotus will exclusively be going to war with a faction and that their alliance will take absolutely no responsibility yet will be mercing and providing troops/gear for them or the means to obtain them.

Anyways that is three threats of war against the Josho Shogunate by FCC members. Excuse me if I have miscounted.
I don't think there are any other alliances that large that allow members to just go to wars without the consent of their leaders. I assume since FCC hasn't declared war and has been arguing their neutral stance, that they did not give permission for their members to declare war. Usually clan members get kicked out for that sort of thing. Regardless of what is said or done, at the end of the day every member who raises your banner represents your clan. If too many members of a clan are trolls, then the clan will be seen as a troll clan. If too many members are unskillful, then the clan will be seen as a noob clan. If a clan is going to allow their members to declare war on neutral factions across the map for shits and giggles, then the clan should be held accountable for it. There is no leadership shown in sitting idly by while letting alliance members freely declare war (serious or not).

At first I figured we were all just having fun trolling each other, and then when I saw people taking it seriously I apologized and tried to present myself in a more respectable manner. Now things are just getting out of hand. The Josho Shogunate is a new alliance, and I've not dealt with this much diplomacy so I'm not use to what is common ground, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone let faction members declare war in such a manner, nor have I seen officers of said faction sit idly by and refuse to neutralize the hostilities. It seems like I'm suppose to just ignore these blatant threats, but as someone who respects their alliance, I can not.

That being said, I ask Kesh or whoever is the FCC diplomat to speak with me tomorrow and see if we can clear things up. I would have done that today, but I have been busy (now I'm assuming it is too late). Anyways, thank you for your understanding.

BIRD CLAN IS NOT FCC AFFILIATED! BIRD CLAN IS INDEPENDENT. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD. I thought sushi were supposed to make you smart.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: October 04, 2012, 12:15:28 pm »
Yeah, Kogado has nothing to do with the Josho Shogunate, they just use the banner.

Didn't feel like taking a screenshot but instead copy/pasted ladder information on this person.
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 12:19:11 pm by Auphilia »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 04, 2012, 12:22:40 pm »
Yeah, Kogado has nothing to do with the Josho Shogunate, they just use the banner.

You're retarded. First of all BRD is NOT i repeat not affiliated whatsoever with FCC. It's like comparing Hospitallers to Templars.

BRD IS INDEPENDENT. PERIOD. And if you won't get this through your head then i'd have a hard time seeing you get it through your head that you'll get steamrolled in Strat.

Also it seems you aren't aware of what BIRD clan is either for that matter.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 04, 2012, 12:40:05 pm »
The main reason I persist in this war against LLJK is because of you Berenger. Peace could have been negotiated.  :|

You are very good at trolling, I know you take great pride in that, and I mean this as a compliment.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: October 04, 2012, 12:44:07 pm »
The main reason I persist in this war against LLJK is because of you Berenger. Peace could have been negotiated.  :|

You are very good at trolling, I know you take great pride in that, and I mean this as a compliment.

Lies. You hate goons. You want Jameyyed and you think you can do what Shogunates from Strat 2.0 couldn't do with more allies than you got at the moment(Remnants, Chevaliers merc support and what not, NH merc support whatever).

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 04, 2012, 12:46:25 pm »
I don't hate goons. I like a few of them. Amatsuka for example, I'm friends with him on steam lol.
And I had a friendly conversation with Phantom tonight about trying to get each other to surrender and commit seppuku  :lol: