Author Topic: 豚 聖戦 [Buta Seisen]  (Read 18673 times)

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: 豚 聖戦 [Buta Seisen]
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2012, 09:52:41 pm »
+1
Your hollow apologies mean nothing to me and you cannot hide from your past, I am the greatest ninja New Calradia has in its lands and my honor will be restored when a river of your blood flows down the battlefield. You will never see me, you will never hear me, the only thing that will indicate my presence is a storm of arrows that will rain upon you whenever your back is turned. You will be laying face first in the ground and gasping for air as your life force fades away, for this is the only form of an apology I will accept.

When you are ready, I will be waiting. It seems you are the O-Ren of this story.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2012, 09:54:44 pm »
+3
Man, fuck the Causus Belli and all that bullshit. I really do dig the roleplaying you folks are doing, even if I do not participate in it myself. However, I'm just happy that there IS a war, you know? Don't get all bent out of shape about it, folks. These LLJK (who I really try hard to remain objective towards; in other games I have played they've all been jackasses. They're pretty straight here, most of them anyway) and Josho guys are giving us some nice battles and RP. Props to both of them; moreso to the Josho for having the cajones to declare war.

Really, you should not need justification for a declaration of war besides "We want your shit, and we want to fight"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2012, 09:56:17 pm »
+2
That was your only attempt at ever communicating with us. I didn't even get to hear your sexy voice :\

You are really fucking creepy.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2012, 09:57:03 pm »
+2
It's okay. He's a girl.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2012, 09:58:28 pm »
This was after you attacked my village (clearly not apart of your claim) and made this post declaring war, I was just going to let the trade goods go. You took it too far Auphilia,

too far.

:lol: He was going to just let it go, guys! We stole 50k~ worth of goods, killed roughly 300 of his brethren, and sent him across the map, and he was STILL just going to let it go. That man is more forgiving than Jesus.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2012, 09:58:34 pm »
+1

That "talk" happens all the time. I'm sure you know if you hang out with or have hung out with Ober, Rhyden, Huey... many many many other sexy people...
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2012, 10:00:49 pm »
+1
This was after you attacked my village (clearly not apart of your claim) and made this post declaring war, I was just going to let the trade goods go. You took it too far Auphilia,

too far.

Where is New Ayn Assuadi on this map or a list of claims? Jameyyed Castle would make sense for you to want to hold, since it's right next to all of your other claims - but over the river mountains and through the woods sand to grandmother's PhantomZero's fiefs? Were you just trying to pick a fight with someone in the area?

Btw - if you're doing all this work to make your contracts look fancy, why not do more than just put a Photoshop filter over your image of a map?

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2012, 10:01:19 pm »
+2
That "talk" happens all the time. I'm sure you know if you hang out with or have hung out with Ober, Rhyden, Huey... many many many other sexy people...
A situation varies depending on who you talk to. Ober, Rhyden and Huey don't come on the forums saying they can't wait to hear someones sexy voice, they just call you gay when you get in the channel with them.
(click to show/hide)

Offline vinnytk

• Baron
  • Renown: 99
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: USA USA USA USA
  • Game nicks: USA_BARACK_OBAMA_AMERICA
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2012, 10:02:29 pm »
+1
jesus, this group of weeaboo is worse then the last we gave an ass kicking too

and they were euros so that's saying something

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2012, 10:03:13 pm »
Man, fuck the Causus Belli and all that bullshit. I really do dig the roleplaying you folks are doing, even if I do not participate in it myself. However, I'm just happy that there IS a war, you know? Don't get all bent out of shape about it, folks. These LLJK (who I really try hard to remain objective towards; in other games I have played they've all been jackasses. They're pretty straight here, most of them anyway) and Josho guys are giving us some nice battles and RP. Props to both of them; moreso to the Josho for having the cajones to declare war.

Really, you should not need justification for a declaration of war besides "We want your shit, and we want to fight"

^
Respect this man, please.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2012, 10:03:20 pm »
+4
A situation varies depending on who you talk to. Ober, Rhyden and Huey don't come on the forums saying they can't wait to hear someones sexy voice, they just call you gay when you get in the channel with them.
(click to show/hide)

LOL no. Ober has pics of his dick. (No big deal.) Huey asks me for dicks pics. (Nothing gay about it.) Rhyden taps on my window 3am every other night. (Not creepin on me though. We're friends.)
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2012, 10:04:29 pm »
+7
Auphelia, you should not be in charge of your diplomacy.  Your claims are heinous and accusations are baseless and unwarranted.  Furthermore, your ability to negotiate is non-existent.  In fact, this thread should not even be in the Diplomacy section, because your posts are completely void of it.  You are just a child who only says "MINE!"  You are a liability to your faction, allies, and benefactors.  For that reason, I too, shall wage a personal war against you, albeit on LLJK's dime.  Should Josho Shogunate choose to remove their leader, further negotiations may be reached.

Let it be known, you have entered the MURDERZONE.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2012, 10:05:01 pm »
jesus, this group of weeaboo is worse then the last we gave an ass kicking too

and they were euros so that's saying something

Maybe you can go visit your old friends when we send you to EU lands. Ask Phantom how his trip was over there. Or maybe he spawned at the edge of the desert? Damn near close though. We will try to send you guys further next time.  :wink:

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2012, 10:07:36 pm »
+2
LOL no. Ober has pics of his dick. (No big deal.) Huey asks me for dicks pics. (Nothing gay about it.) Rhyden taps on my window 3am every other night. (Not creepin on me though. We're friends.)
I don't know what you're getting at. All I'm saying is this person "Auphilia" is a creep, and that among other reasons means that I will be fighting for LLJK for free.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2012, 10:12:34 pm »
+1
I don't know what you're getting at. All I'm saying is this person "Auphilia" is a creep, and that among other reasons means that I will be fighting for LLJK for free.

el OH el.