Author Topic: 豚 聖戦 [Buta Seisen]  (Read 18681 times)

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
Re: 豚 聖戦 [Buta Seisen]
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2012, 08:52:29 pm »
You used to be known as Shogunate not Josho Shogunate and LLJK took your fiefs in Strat 1.0.  You even made mention of this defeat in your post.  Changing from Shogunate to Josho Shogunate and gaining/losing new members might have changed some things.  But I do know LLJK always follows through on paying.  Plus I like PhantomZero - there is a guy who knows how to roleplay.  Lastly, I FUCKING DESPISE WEEABOOS!!!
You're confusing the two Shogunate's.
We are not the clan Shogunate that is nowadays called Byzantium. We are Josho Shogunate consisting of Red Lotus, Ninja and Kogado.

I am the only one to ever have been a part of the old Shogunate, and that was after I had led the last ninja assault in Strat 1 in an effort to reclaim Odasan from DRZ. I left before any hassle with LLJK, and had no idea that Shogunate was wiped by them. We allied for a very brief period in strat 1. All ninjas were meant to join the Shogunate strat faction, however we were so inactive at the time, that I was the only one there. And only for a month or so.

The old Shogunate clan does not really exist anymore, though some of the Byzantium guys have picked up the old tags again lately.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 08:56:49 pm by Ninja_Khorin »

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2012, 08:59:18 pm »
You're confusing the two Shogunate's.
We are not the clan Shogunate that is nowadays called Byzantium. We are Josho Shogunate consisting of Red Lotus, Ninja and Kogado.

I am the only one to ever have been a part of the old Shogunate, and that was after I had led the last ninja assault in Strat 1 in an effort to reclaim Odasan from DRZ. I left before any hassle with LLJK, and had no idea that Shogunate was wiped by them. We allied for a very brief period in strat 1. All ninjas were meant to join the Shogunate strat faction, however we were so inactive at the time, that I was the only one there. And only for a month or so.

The old Shogunate clan does not really exist anymore, though some of the Byzantium guys have picked up the old tags again lately.

Sorry for the confusion and thank you for the info.  So what does shogunate have against LLJK anyway??  They are just a bunch of nice goons that are actually rather small clan this strat version.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2012, 09:02:50 pm »
+3
Sorry for the confusion and thank you for the info.  So what does shogunate have against LLJK anyway??  They are just a bunch of nice goons that are actually rather small clan this strat version.

These attacks are unprovoked! But will not go unpunished!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2012, 09:15:25 pm »
I dig the work you put into the contract image. Looks fucking sick.

But then you have blotted out areas which look about as good as white out on a court document.  Also JPGs?  What is this 2004?  Throw some PNGs up in here.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2012, 09:18:07 pm »
+2

They had a castle in our land claims (which were made public, before any aggression took place). Phantom was on his way to reinforce said castle, and we decided not to allow it. We just made a roleplay out of it. Plus we don't like them (Especially Berenger lol). Any clan that would make it their business to wipe out weeaboos in general, whether that be in the past present or future, will naturally always be a threat to weeaboos. I mean, you say you despise weeaboos right? Are you going to tell me that last strat you loved them? Hatred runs deep and we try to be as careful as we can be. 

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2012, 09:20:48 pm »
+1
So is the FCC allied with LLJK or what? Seems like we are hearing more complaints from you guys than LLJK about this war.

Kill Count:
Gmnotutoo_Unicorns rogue ninja has been slain by the mistress herself. [Duel]

You have the audacity to gloat over a melee duel against an archer and this kind of egotistical behavior has incurred my personal wrath. I am not signing up to help LLJK, I am signing up against you personally. There is no amount of money that can be given to me that will change my perception. You have dishonored my family, my abilities, and me personally. I will not stop until I have restored my ancestor's honor.

To the other people in your clan I am sorry and I beg you to not take this personally. I will not break off my retribution simply because someone falsely claims an LLJK + FCC Alliance.

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2012, 09:21:18 pm »
(Boy, Ecko sure is spinning in his grave at the sight of Occitan and LLJK ever fighting on the same side of a battle.)

Let's not tell Ecko about this I'm sure he will be hanging from the rafters.

This is fuuuunnn... lol everyone needs to relax. I'm friends with everybody except Jesterer and Wojtek. LOL xD.

They had a castle in our land claims (which were made public, before any aggression took place). Phantom was on his way to reinforce said castle, and we decided not to allow it. We just made a roleplay out of it. Plus we don't like them (Especially Berenger lol). Any clan that would make it their business to wipe out weeaboos in general, whether that be in the past present or future, will naturally always be a threat to weeaboos. I mean, you say you despise weeaboos right? Are you going to tell me that last strat you loved them? Hatred runs deep and we try to be as careful as we can be. 

Berenger is my best virgin. 10 dolla holla.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2012, 09:29:47 pm »
+1
You have the audacity to gloat over a melee duel against an archer and this kind of egotistical behavior has incurred my personal wrath. I am not signing up to help LLJK, I am signing up against you personally. There is no amount of money that can be given to me that will change my perception. You have dishonored my family, my abilities, and me personally. I will not stop until I have restored my ancestor's honor.

To the other people in your clan I am sorry and I beg you to not take this personally. I will not break off my retribution simply because someone falsely claims an LLJK + FCC Alliance.

LOL I admire that actually. But alas, those ways are over. That was when I was Mistress_Auphilia (leader of the Kunoichi which were assassins). The reason I took a kill count was because I was going for a Kill Bill theme (as if I was someone like O-Ren Ishii with my own personal body guard). I planned on doing a lot of videos and such and making it a cinematic experience for everyone involved, but I never finished xD

Here was one of the posters: visitors can't see pics , please register or login

But yeah, that was nothing personal. Just some fun, and I figured people would appreciate being part of a video or story. Sorry if I have offended you, please accept my apology. Again, I have left those ways and become Empress of the Josho Shogunate. I only listed names of people who represented ninja or samurai (out of respect really). But yes, that is the story behind all that. ;(

Edit: If you wish to duel, I would be more than happy to duel with you. I honestly had no idea I offended you, but I can see why it would be offensive. I probably asked you if you wanted to join the Kunoichi before that duel (or after) anyways. I only ever wanted to make a home for ninja and samurai alike.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 09:36:59 pm by Auphilia »

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2012, 09:37:24 pm »
+3

You made no attempt to vote for that castle,  nor any attempt to contact me about it. It is a desert territory and therefore falls under the dominion of LLJK. Which was also public knowledge. I was on my way to sell goods, you attacked me with triple numbers and even after I won the first battle(while outnumbered) did not allow me to retreat. I hope you made the most of that 20k!

Offline Gmnotutoo

• King
  • Renown: 1387
  • Infamy: 229
  • Space Pope of BIRD CLAN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns
  • Game nicks: Gmnotutoo
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2012, 09:40:06 pm »
+5
Your hollow apologies mean nothing to me and you cannot hide from your past, I am the greatest ninja New Calradia has in its lands and my honor will be restored when a river of your blood flows down the battlefield. You will never see me, you will never hear me, the only thing that will indicate my presence is a storm of arrows that will rain upon you whenever your back is turned. You will be laying face first in the ground and gasping for air as your life force fades away, for this is the only form of an apology I will accept.

(Edit OOC: I'm not actually offended, my character is ICly. The Great chadz will punish those who do not roleplay. =D)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 09:47:51 pm by Gmnotutoo »

THIS IS A MANLY CLAN. FOR MANLY MEN. DOING MANLY THINGS.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2012, 09:45:17 pm »
+2
This really belongs here.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2012, 09:45:42 pm »
You made no attempt to vote for that castle,  nor any attempt to contact me about it. It is a desert territory and therefore falls under the dominion of LLJK. Which was also public knowledge. I was on my way to sell goods, you attacked me with triple numbers and even after I won the first battle(while outnumbered) did not allow me to retreat. I hope you made the most of that 20k!

Outnumbered by peasnts with a single weapon and single body armor, oh gods have mercy. That army was a kamikaze attack lolz, of course we didn't allow you to retreat.

Yes, I admit we never contacted you, and we thank you for making the first contact between our factions. Oh, just to remind you what that was, I'll post it:

<22:32:09>  "PhantomZero" pokes you: I have not yet begun to fight! Death to the Shogunate!
<22:32:15>  "PhantomZero" disconnected (leaving)

That was your only attempt at ever communicating with us. I didn't even get to hear your sexy voice :\

And we made more than double the amount you listed. 

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2012, 09:45:48 pm »
+1
Your hollow apologies mean nothing to me and you cannot hide from your past, I am the greatest ninja New Calradia has in its lands and my honor will be restored when a river of your blood flows down the battlefield. You will never see me, you will never hear me, the only thing that will indicate my presence is a storm of arrows that will rain upon you whenever your back is turned. You will be laying face first in the ground and gasping for air as your life force fades away, for this is the only form of an apology I will accept.

Self-Hating Weeaboo.  :wink:
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2012, 09:49:46 pm »
+2
Outnumbered by peasnts with a single weapon and single body armor, oh gods have mercy. That army was a kamikaze attack lolz, of course we didn't allow you to retreat.

Yes, I admit we never contacted you, and we thank you for making the first contact between our factions. Oh, just to remind you what that was, I'll post it:

<22:32:09>  "PhantomZero" pokes you: I have not yet begun to fight! Death to the Shogunate!
<22:32:15>  "PhantomZero" disconnected (leaving)

That was your only attempt at ever communicating with us. I didn't even get to hear your sexy voice :\

And we made more than double the amount you listed.

This was after you attacked my village (clearly not apart of your claim) and made this post declaring war, I was just going to let the trade goods go. You took it too far Auphilia,

too far.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2012, 09:51:55 pm »
+1
Auphilia and his army of self loathing lady boys have awoken the beast, run! Hide! Escape while you still have your limbs and life!

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus