Author Topic: NA Diplomacy Announcement from the Knights Hospitaller  (Read 12264 times)

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Re: NA Diplomacy Announcement from the Knights Hospitaller
« Reply #120 on: October 02, 2012, 06:14:23 pm »
Should we take that as the official war proclamation.. or u just hate matey?... is it because he is Canadian?

Lordark said: "War is coming and its gonna be great so every one get ready! Im not the Grand Chancellor of Hospitallerz nor am I its King! Im justa Lord/Baron type and I like to express my opinion with you good people of Calradia."

He doesn't speak for Hospitaller's as a whole, his opinion would be his alone.  Just like most people on the forums posting.  Including myself unless I say I'm speaking in capacity or on behalf of the Hospitallers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Thax

• Knight
  • Renown: 70
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thax
« Reply #121 on: October 02, 2012, 07:01:55 pm »
This thread is so full of fine whine! Wah youre not playing the way we think you should play....  Wah Im disappointed LOL.... But but but were not going to attack anyone. LMFAO

I love this thread.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 07:05:19 pm by Thax »

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 02, 2012, 07:07:05 pm »
+12
I, and not my faction, hereby declare war on Lordark but only Lordark and not his faction.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Rikthor

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOARD Clan
  • Game nicks: Historian_Rikthorrr
« Reply #123 on: October 02, 2012, 07:13:21 pm »
+2
Most of this post should be ignored because it seems that a 12 year old wrote it. Coping with losses is a tough milestone to cross, holding a grudge is something a child would do. Also your in and outs of using proper grammar is quite fucking annoying, either shit talk and don't try and act diplomatic or shit talk and stay diplomatic. You are a terrible poster.

"this post does not represent blah blah only kreczor"

Kreczor, I believe you were looking for something like this "The views expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of, and should not be attributed to, the LLJK Faction, the CHAOS Faction, the Green Machine, the Green Movement, or the USA Faction."
Quote from: chadz
No matter how long you guys cry - I will not give in to dumbing strategus down because some people just want battles. If all you want are battles, then play cRPG, not strat. There are other people who like advanced gameplay.

Trolololololol

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #124 on: October 02, 2012, 07:18:49 pm »
+1
I, and not my faction, hereby declare war on Lordark but only Lordark and not his faction.

I will ally with just u for this mala.
Leader of BS

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #125 on: October 02, 2012, 07:21:39 pm »
I did it last strat...Shik attacked an Astralis village, and the next day Remnant (who Shik was a member of) declared they were neutral in the war between Hospitaller and friends vs Chaos/TKoV and friends. 

I said that's fine, I'm not going to war with Remnant (unless they want to take it as an act of war) but I was attacking Shik to reclaim the equipment from his plundering the village, and as retribution for his crimes against the village.  I rp'ed that I was attempting to arrest him.

However, if someone were to attack a member of the Knights Hospitaller, it would most likely be taken as an act of war against the whole faction. 
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #126 on: October 02, 2012, 07:23:17 pm »
Kreczor, I believe you were looking for something like this "The views expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of, and should not be attributed to, the LLJK Faction, the CHAOS Faction, the Green Machine, the Green Movement, or the USA Faction."
crpg.txt

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2012, 08:45:12 pm »
+1

You have my (cross)bow!

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2012, 08:54:43 pm »
+4
You really think you can take lordark on with his tribuild of awesomeness!? He owned on hooey and now he will own you guys too, no one can stand up to his build. Which reminds me what is your build lordark, are you still HA, 1h, lancer man with some throwing?
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2012, 09:00:39 pm »
+1
I still don't understand why people are upset over the alliance.

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
« Reply #130 on: October 02, 2012, 09:47:10 pm »
+2
What sucks about not being in a big faction or alliance is that you might have saved up for a long time to put together a well equipped army, waited for the right moment to strike or defend and then the day of the battle comes and....

(click to show/hide)

or

(click to show/hide)

... you're outnumbered.  Being part of a large faction (like UIF, Green Machine, Kuttspitallers, ect) allows people involved to play more casually since they have a bigger pool of mercs available at all hours.  When you're in a small faction or independent (like Peacebreakers and Wataga above) you can't depend on anyone showing up to help you even if your battle is in prime time and it's been well advertised.  This is a small community and it's even smaller now than when strat v.3 started, so it makes sense for people to condense into larger groups.

There should be more full rosters for evening battles too.  Even if it's cheap gear and bad ping they can be fun and good practice.  Help these EU brothers like Wataga or UDNWSFLC out!  People moan about only two alliances being available on both EU/NA, well sign up for the groups that aren't in either alliance and make them viable.

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #131 on: October 04, 2012, 01:46:24 am »
Hey BRD (and minor vassal clans) Why don't you quit crying about Strat and DO something about it???

Like Minus my posts out of Oblivion! Feed me your down vote rage!! Become one with the Dark siiide!!!

*on a different subject*
Also to answer Knute post I try to sign up for the underdogs all the time! Im sigining up for LLJK vs Remant battle tonight even tho thier outnumbered and am gonna ask any of my buddies to do the same.

Its mostly a popularity contest in NA not like EU where you guys suck (im just kidding im only saying this to gain favor with certain people) I cant run a clan this big because Im not charismatic enough but I can

tell you that I will fight to the death to defend its honor! I also want to state to every 1 that whiping out clans form Strat is lame becuase it lowers the player base and forces every 1 to play less since there are less people to play againt like when BRD CO was taken out of strat 3 and every 1 said fuck this is boring now lets go play Skyrum! *delicious     SO yeah I try to rage less the 2 years Ive been here but HEY
no one is perfect right Huey?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 01:51:23 am by Lordark »
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #132 on: October 04, 2012, 01:48:42 am »
+2
I'll get them started! Just downvoted you to get the ball rolling.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #133 on: October 04, 2012, 02:11:46 am »
Hey BRD (and minor vassal clans) Why don't you quit crying about Strat and DO something about it???

Like Minus my posts out of Oblivion! Feed me your down vote rage!! Become one with the Dark siiide!!!

*on a different subject*
Also to answer Knute post I try to sign up for the underdogs all the time! Im sigining up for LLJK vs Remant battle tonight even tho thier outnumbered and am gonna ask any of my buddies to do the same.

Its mostly a popularity contest in NA not like EU where you guys suck (im just kidding im only saying this to gain favor with certain people) I cant run a clan this big because Im not charismatic enough but I can

tell you that I will fight to the death to defend its honor! I also want to state to every 1 that whiping out clans form Strat is lame becuase it lowers the player base and forces every 1 to play less since there are less people to play againt like when BRD CO was taken out of strat 3 and every 1 said fuck this is boring now lets go play Skyrum! *delicious     SO yeah I try to rage less the 2 years Ive been here but HEY
no one is perfect right Huey?

Huey is perfect!

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #134 on: October 04, 2012, 03:17:12 am »
Stand on your own 2 feet.  FCC has lost all its fiefs multiple times in Strat 1.0 and once in Strat 2.0 because we faced stronger enemies than us and took risks, but we also destroyed empires too and every one of our members would say they had a lot of fun, far more than they would have in any other clan - certainly more than in timid clans that only enter wars when they vastly outnumber their opponents in gear, troops, mercs, and gold.

.... We eventually got the impression from Rhaelys that we either had to make some deal or have CHAOS turn on us, so we ended up making the deal where we would just take some troops and gold and go elsewhere, thats when Loki suggested that we work with Fallen and DRZ against the NE...

So that was exactly how different to working as one huge chunk of players(call it alliance or coallition or whatever) ganging up onto a smaller enemy? Don't get me wrong, it was certainly a smart move back then, but you trying here to make people feel bad while those playing the game as they feel fit, be it even in an alliance,
doesn't seem very FREE minded to me.
======>
that's why in my opinion
<======
I still don't understand why people are upset over the alliance.

EDIT: Another thought poped into my mind, UNITED States of America, in a philosophical way spoken, couldn't you call that a huge alliance of States?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 03:21:43 am by kinngrimm »
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future