Author Topic: NA Diplomacy Announcement from the Knights Hospitaller  (Read 12265 times)

Offline Hobb

• Earl
  • Renown: 489
  • Infamy: 96
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
Re: NA Diplomacy Announcement from the Knights Hospitaller
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2012, 05:27:49 am »
+6
Ya the Velucan Empire has 0 allies and we have even went way out our way to keep it like this.

We secured josho shogunate land under the impression that they would not try to ally with us, and spend their time "doing weeboo things" which aparently involves fighting lljk

We gave KUTT a fief to give a clan a home in our territory that begged us to ally with them.

We have just enough members to fill 90% of our rosters by ourselves. And we did this by using two factions that only wanted a very minimal say in diplomacy and moreover wanted to do alot of fun strat battles. If they werent in our faction they wouldnt do strat, i mean whens the last time you saw an mb or Hoc post in the forums?

What this alliance does is force counter alliances to form to equal the current ones strength. I no and understand that its all apart of the game.

Also anders you are terribly misinformed lol

Chaos and remnant allied? Velucan empire and fcc?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2012, 05:40:07 am »
Chaos and remnant allied?

Never said that. Chaos is allied to PH(pale Horseman). They made a post about it somewhere in this thread i think.

Most of what I have is actually rather true. The FCC and VE probably the MOST WRONG of the table. Though I have it on GOOD AUTHORITY that Kesh pushes FCC members to fight for your side.(now they have a mercing policy of whatever, but a leader saying go here is indicative of general overall opinion). That is why I put it the way I did.

My Info comes from This battle and it's before battle talk. Now yes that is very bad to base info on feelings, but that's how I posted things in that chart.

Tomas nailed it better with his post
. Same as what I mentioned earlier.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2012, 05:42:53 am »
+1
Whats the big problem? Hospitaller has around 46 members plus chevalier, papal guard and malta adds up to around 66 people. Still not as much TKoV who have congregated together, if anything id think people would have been more upset about the Hosiccitan clan last strat map.

In any case I really dont think it be a truly massive boring carebear alliance unless the remaining clans like TKoV and FFC joined or even some of the independents. As it stands they're are plenty of people that could resist our alliance it just requires more clans of people working together as it should. Besides I don't think NA strat has ever or ever will become like EU cuz we are simply just awesome and love to hate on each other. I think this strat we will have some very interesting wars and battles taking place so continue giving us you're love and blessings on this beautiful union and good luck with strat!

Edit: We share a teamspeak but I've never heard of them being our Vassals from Dev or Peppo so I think we just buddies like we are with Occitan but for all intents and purposes in Strat. I believe they will be fighting with us especially Chevalier as they are eager to secure a place on the map.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 05:48:09 am by Spanish »
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2012, 05:45:24 am »
Whats the big problem? Hospitaller has around 46 members plus chevalier, papal guard and malta adds up to around 66 people.

So that's official then that those 3 clans are HOSP bitc.... :wink:...i mean allies?

Perhaps I should make a more official table rather than an unofficial side line viewers take.

Based on EDIT from spanish:
So Sounds like MY ts. Two largeish groups(Astralis, Shogunate) that hang and get each other to merc for themselves, but not being allied.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 05:51:53 am by Lt_Anders »

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2012, 06:06:54 am »
So that's official then that those 3 clans are HOSP bitc.... :wink:...i mean allies?

Perhaps I should make a more official table rather than an unofficial side line viewers take.

Based on EDIT from spanish:
So Sounds like MY ts. Two largeish groups(Astralis, Shogunate) that hang and get each other to merc for themselves, but not being allied.
Maybe, but they're actually vassals and not just "friendly" clans.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Gristle

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BRD
  • Game nicks: Gristle_BRD
« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2012, 06:08:24 am »
+1
Most of what I have is actually rather true. The FCC and VE probably the MOST WRONG of the table. Though I have it on GOOD AUTHORITY that Kesh pushes FCC members to fight for your side.(now they have a mercing policy of whatever, but a leader saying go here is indicative of general overall opinion). That is why I put it the way I did.

To be clear: We are not pushed to join fights by anyone. We can merc for whoever we want. There has been at least one battle so far where we've had members on both sides. It is absolutely possible that Kesh at some point said, "hey guys, this battle is happening, so sign up if you want," but it's a suggestion at best.

Personally, I don't really know the other VE clans, but I like TKoV, so I am much more likely to help them than go against them.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2012, 06:16:52 am »
To be clear: We are not pushed to join fights by anyone. We can merc for whoever we want. There has been at least one battle so far where we've had members on both sides. It is absolutely possible that Kesh at some point said, "hey guys, this battle is happening, so sign up if you want," but it's a suggestion at best.

Personally, I don't really know the other VE clans, but I like TKoV, so I am much more likely to help them than go against them.

Right, As I said, I do know of the FCC mercing policy. I was just stating that i came up with that chart based upon my perceived reactions.
I'm not privey to any diplomacy of these factions other than maybe Astralis's (as I'm a server admin there) and of course any publicly declared alliances.

That's just MY take of current strat based upon what I see from the various factions when I'm talking to them. I wish we had a public list of alliances for every faction. Most people can(and DO) assume factions into some form of group. It's human nature, we like to group things cause it's easier to remember.(Why have 15 factions when we can collectively refer to them all in either 1 or 2 factions, a la UIF.)

Offline Greziz

• Baron
  • Renown: 112
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kerin__Grahm_BRD, Linden_BRD, secretary of BRD
« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2012, 06:20:13 am »
+2
I for the most part don't sign up for battles unless it is one of my clans battles unless I see people I really like to kill or a big big big fight worth uber tons of exp.

Offline kinngrimm

• King
  • Renown: 1026
  • Infamy: 320
    • View Profile
    • The Betrayer of Nations
  • Faction: Wolves of Fenris
  • Game nicks: kinngrimm, Karma
  • IRC nick: kinngrimm
« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2012, 06:38:54 am »
+2
so what are you angry about? just ignore those mega alliances and look for one of your own size to battle.
But If you fear the ^^ mega alliances would come after you then join forces with others. As Garem stated, someone stood up, others followed. Desert Alliance was a reaction onto Fallen/HRE/GK/others UIF etc and propaganda in strat 2.0. Desert Alliance had roster support in some cases by DRZ and Grey Order, but wasn't resupplied by them. Desert Alliance made trade with Grey Order which later was used by Grey Order to resupply Nords and their own troops to attack the Desert Alliance while Chaos and others were busy with Hospitallers/Occitan. I would have preferred for that attack to wait till we were out of the other war, but strategicly it was the best time to attack the Desert Alliance, well played.

On the lying part, your Matey tried several times in Strat 2.0 to make me brake my word and he didn't succeed. But what if he would have succeeded? I would have switched sides to FCC and in your eyes i may have been a great help. Morally but wasteland. I am still totally fine with my actions in strat 3.0, because you see, honor comes from within, reputation is that how others see me, but i know i stayed true to my friends in strat 3.0 so i kept my honor but lost a lot of reputation, when i tricked the other "Mega Alliance". When strat 3.0 started, i had a plan and i found alliance partners. But not all i called on became alliance partners. Nords even decided to settle next to me as did Byzantium after i told them where we would be and whom we would go against. I know that Okin rattled the cage and openly called "whoever is for Fallen needs to fight the Wolves in the desert" as told to me by a former contract partner. So there were several clans who knew what the Desert Alliance was about, where they would be situated and who would be involved against whom. Ujin later on appologized that they went also into the desert and as he claimed he forgot about our talk, well human nature can be like that i know, i recognize his appology and hope he will come back to strategus at some point. Mercs wanted to stay in the same area they were before but had a problem over Tshitbin with the Union the Strat before which ended in a diplomatic desaster as i was first hand witness. When then the Desert Alliance with strong numbers formed in the desert and Nords claimed the same space and Byzantium and Kapikulu also, we first waged war against Nords. They but were resupplied by as far we know Byzantium/Kapikulu and i was also told by HRE(not too sure about the last part, Rogue perhaps you can clarify that?). Meanwhile our NA Friends Hospitallers scrimished Fallens, as it was the plan and our believe that they may have problems to be suddenly in the front line while they had all the time in the world to build up in the strategus before. Hospitallers and Occitan did a great job there and yes sometimes when it got close they got resupplied by their EU Friends as happened vice versa, that is the nice thing about an alliance you don't really care that much who has what aslong everyone gets something.

We succeeded with "our" plans! The only clan involved there which didn't earn what was coming at them were and still is in my eyes Kapikulu and i will repay them this strategus.

And if Canary and Phantom Zero would have be a bit more willing to cooperate, after Fallen/HRE/GK/Nords/Kapikulu/... were taken care of in strat 3.0 and also a bit more clan disciplin on hopsitallers side as far as i remember ;) , there would have still be the chance to take the UIF on. Something afterwards Crusaders kept on working towards with me explicitly supporting it, but me not taking part in it anymore as i was exhausted then.

So Kesh, deal with it. There are alliances on NA. They even made it public, that is a good thing. Nothing worse then planing a war or an attack and you don't know what to expect ;)
learn from the past, live the moment, dream of the future

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2012, 06:50:49 am »
+1
so what are you angry about? just ignore those mega alliances and look for one of your own size to battle.
But If you fear the ^^ mega alliances would come after you then join forces with others. As Garem stated, someone stood up, others followed. Desert Alliance was a reaction onto Fallen/HRE/GK/others UIF etc and propaganda in strat 2.0. Desert Alliance had roster support in some cases by DRZ and Grey Order, but wasn't resupplied by them. Desert Alliance made trade with Grey Order which later was used by Grey Order to resupply Nords and their own troops to attack the Desert Alliance while Chaos and others were busy with Hospitallers/Occitan. I would have preferred for that attack to wait till we were out of the other war, but strategicly it was the best time to attack the Desert Alliance, well played.

On the lying part, your Matey tried several times in Strat 2.0 to make me brake my word and he didn't succeed. But what if he would have succeeded? I would have switched sides to FCC and in your eyes i may have been a great help. Morally but wasteland. I am still totally fine with my actions in strat 3.0, because you see, honor comes from within, reputation is that how others see me, but i know i stayed true to my friends in strat 3.0 so i kept my honor but lost a lot of reputation, when i tricked the other "Mega Alliance". When strat 3.0 started, i had a plan and i found alliance partners. But not all i called on became alliance partners. Nords even decided to settle next to me as did Byzantium after i told them where we would be and whom we would go against. I know that Okin rattled the cage and openly called "whoever is for Fallen needs to fight the Wolves in the desert" as told to me by a former contract partner. So there were several clans who knew what the Desert Alliance was about, where they would be situated and who would be involved against whom. Ujin later on appologized that they went also into the desert and as he claimed he forgot about our talk, well human nature can be like that i know, i recognize his appology and hope he will come back to strategus at some point. Mercs wanted to stay in the same area they were before but had a problem over Tshitbin with the Union the Strat before which ended in a diplomatic desaster as i was first hand witness. When then the Desert Alliance with strong numbers formed in the desert and Nords claimed the same space and Byzantium and Kapikulu also, we first waged war against Nords. They but were resupplied by as far we know Byzantium/Kapikulu and i was also told by HRE(not too sure about the last part, Rogue perhaps you can clarify that?). Meanwhile our NA Friends Hospitallers scrimished Fallens, as it was the plan and our believe that they may have problems to be suddenly in the front line while they had all the time in the world to build up in the strategus before. Hospitallers and Occitan did a great job there and yes sometimes when it got close they got resupplied by their EU Friends as happened vice versa, that is the nice thing about an alliance you don't really care that much who has what aslong everyone gets something.

We succeeded with "our" plans! The only clan involved there which didn't earn what was coming at them were and still is in my eyes Kapikulu and i will repay them this strategus.

And if Canary and Phantom Zero would have be a bit more willing to cooperate, after Fallen/HRE/GK/Nords/Kapikulu/... were taken care of in strat 3.0 and also a bit more clan disciplin on hopsitallers side as far as i remember ;) , there would have still be the chance to take the UIF on. Something afterwards Crusaders kept on working towards with me explicitly supporting it, but me not taking part in it anymore as i was exhausted then.

So Kesh, deal with it. There are alliances on NA. They even made it public, that is a good thing. Nothing worse then planing a war or an attack and you don't know what to expect ;)

Thanks kingrimm. We made it public because we wanted to be transparent, no cloak and dagger stuff. We're not declaring war on anyone and we have no plans to march on anyone yet. We made it because there were mutual things we both wanted from eachother in strat due to us being so close, and it just made the most sense. Hospitallers have always, if anything, been very honest and straight forward in their dealings with us. We appreciate that we partnered with them. I dont know why people care. KUTT really isn't as huge as people seem to be implying. We have a good number of fiefs, but we don't have a ridiculous number of active members.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2012, 07:03:09 am »
+11

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2012, 07:09:25 am »
+1
/thread
Pock gobblers

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2012, 07:26:50 am »
+3
Just posting there for my drama fix.
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #103 on: October 02, 2012, 07:49:06 am »
+2
woah woah woah slow the thread down (i didnt read any of this shit)

Huseby is a representative of hospitaller? What in the actual fuck, I didn't think it could get any worse but the shit keeps piling up.

I started looking for that "this post represents kreczor and only kreczor and not chaos" but its taking too long and im tired so simply put, this is my opinion.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #104 on: October 02, 2012, 08:41:41 am »
+1
Can we just make one badass mega NA alliance and fck up EU?

When hospitaller(occitan in at that time) decide to stop letting na get wiped like tkov from union and chaos from drz(well we let them finish them almost completle) and made a bloc against uif after a short moment  of time when they all recover most DROP hospitaller.... chaos first,tkov followed ,fidlgb , some rest of fcc who were doing something in strat (at that time fcc went inactive they quit the game a while ago), kuut was doing their own things and the rest dont even need to be mentioned either to small or no enghout information about them.several faction who wanted no eu in na or either those eu who wanted to go back on eu territory stayed with hospitaller/templar bloc. kapikulu, some how merc,astralis, nh.........wolf(inactive), cotg(small),pecores(not existing).Some missing sorry about it.

so yeah basicly hospitaller, crusader alliance went to  protect all the na (at that time they were  almost the only one to have something  to defend against eu invasion from the so call uif)

everyone know alliance never last to long for several reason na was a great example. most people said ho this is getting boring let forget the main goal and fuck someone up in the back while they help us.

this is my personal view of it.
btw occitan just get walk over on eu dessert against hre fallen gk templar sb stormgrade and maybe some other with 2 fief we were able to first took of their fief at the begining and keep a decent figthing even with ping disavantage and low economie compare to that mega alliance. We had merc help tougth from several faction who has comflic against them aswell. We arent complaning about getting wiped or anything im just saying any faction should have a goal and try to make it. now we move on and working somewhere eles

that being said for the fcc if you are really worry about that kuut/hosp alliance feel free to make yours. everyone have theirs anyways look tkov hoc and mb together making a empire. as huge as the northen empire use to be almost :)

btw canary for the large na map keep in mind there is like 40 occitan missing on it atm i count 10 on na side alread. so yeah maybe the map is to large for all of you without us in hehhe.
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T