Author Topic: Nomination Lilith/Nuffen  (Read 1605 times)

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • Renown: 88
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
  • becouse an image is worth a thousand words
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vicious666_xXx
  • IRC nick: Vicious666
Nomination Lilith/Nuffen
« on: April 15, 2011, 03:02:35 am »
Personally i not got banished from him, so no 48h rule can save him from this vote,   is simply that seams he have learned nothing from what happened last time, he got graced for 2%, and instead  be  better, he is twice arrogant,    he continue ban ppl with very low reasons,   and personally he tryed today to  caught me in a  trap by pm, for try make me admit  that i was playng another game while in crpg, so if  answered yes he will promptly use that against me  (lilith in the same moment was talking bad against me on irc )not properly a mature and fair comportament for  an admin, who should be an example of fairness and rettitude.

last time i voted no for remove his role,  like many others, but this time i am sure the supporters will be less, sorry Lilith but you called it by yourself.   

also your personal anti merc campaign, is childish

you realized that half of the aboze section  is 3d  against you? that means  you are doing something wrong   if soo many ppl from different clans   open 3d about you
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 03:24:47 am by Vicious666 »

Offline M_Pully

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pully, Eugh, Polly, Dabbling_Miner
Re: Nomination Lilith/Nuffen
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 10:03:50 am »
+1

Offline Akincibegi

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Akincibegi and a lot of alts
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 10:07:44 am »
+1

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 10:14:17 am »
This is weird. He got banned by Okin, but he's deciding to blame me for it. How exactly am I abusing admin? Sending him a pm is not a use of admin power, how can that be an abuse of admin powers?

Oh, let me quote this "trap":
Msn? Your sure it wasnt World Of Tanks like last time? :p
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 01:02:37 pm by Lilith »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2011, 01:00:19 pm »
This is weird. He got banned by Okin, but he's deciding to blame me for it. How exactly am I abusing admin? Sending him a pm is not a use of admin power, how can that be an abuse of admin powers?

I not blame you,    for what happened,  i blame you for tryng  to trap me, by tryng to make me say something      that you can use against myself  in a   ban question that not was involving you,     becouse  dunno what protagonism problem you have.      also you where pretty offensive and calling me dumb   only becouse i not agree with you about my old ban that involved wookimonsta.

I talked with Okin het got my point of view i got his point of view  all is clear., and the question not regards you at all.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 01:03:09 pm by Vicious666 »

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2011, 01:02:15 pm »
also you where pretty offensive and calling me dumb

Seriously? Did that really hurt your feelings, or is it just some excuse to back up your nomination? :|
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Ganon

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ganon, Linkk
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 01:03:10 pm »
+1

Offline Vicious666

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 01:05:27 pm »
Seriously? Did that really hurt your feelings, or is it just some excuse to back up your nomination? :|

man i voted   at his favour last time, so hardly  i was an enemy of lilith,  but  him tryng to  TRAP me,  and talk against me on irc ,while i have a question with another admin, is really  unbelivable for an admin.  otherwise i not was here to talk about, everybody know how much i not care about reporting ppl.       i take  every insult from everyone  every  tk, and never report becouse i  am not child.          but  he crossed  a point where i am forced to answer.

i sended to him a pm for obtain his Admin answer, of what happened, and  what i got back was an admin that where talking  against me in irc, even if he not was involved at all in the things between me and Okin.       hardly   a fair attitude for an admin,  my bad for considering  him  someone to trust in a delicate question like that.

Oh, let me quote this "trap":

no one is stupid Lilith on same exact moment i was in IRC  with you  macking me and talking against me,(while of course i not was in irc, but i got log from somoeone else thats why i Joined for find you continue talk against me and if you remember i even say :  something regards talking on back of person:
 if the answer was Yes i am sure you where using that LOUDLY in irc for aggravate my position with Okin.   

your question is a trap, becouse in that contest,     is not a friendly request,  or a curiosity request, is made for continue your purpose to talking against me 

you are so childish and prevedible  that is unbelivable how  you can still an admin.      also i miss what the hell i did  against you   for get your rage, i even was helping you by telling you to do not talk too much about  your 3d , becouse you where arguing too much with the community.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 01:15:53 pm by Vicious666 »

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 01:21:04 pm »
+1

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 01:23:48 pm »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Mylet

• The ugly
  • Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 5
  • Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Mylet
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 01:27:02 pm »
Since your primary reason for nominating Nuffen is 'him tryng to  TRAP you' in a conversation via PMs, this breaks the 'You cannot nominate an admin until 48 hours after the incident.' rule.

Furthermore:

ONE POST ONLY
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌